Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 17. (Read 10858 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
By the way , are there any recent events that Qravity will follow?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Qravity really helps content creators to establish successful working relationships within this platform and build productive and collaborative communities

yes, this project really help the content creator maximize their potential to give their best for create a masterpiece content.

more than that, Qravity help content creators to find investors who want buying their content. This is very helpfull for creative people

To be able to enjoy all that we have to wait until 2019. In accordance with the roadmap schedule. And now the team is focusing on ICO programs and building platforms to be even better

the team was working hard for developing qravity platform, just to make sure you will be the first to try when they announce the actual date for beta version release.
I think all the users who support and who want to know this project will be enthusiastic enough to wait for the information for the beta version

hoping the best thing will we get for keep supporting this great project, im sure qravity will achieve their goal with support from entire community.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Qravity really helps content creators to establish successful working relationships within this platform and build productive and collaborative communities

yes, this project really help the content creator maximize their potential to give their best for create a masterpiece content.

more than that, Qravity help content creators to find investors who want buying their content. This is very helpfull for creative people

To be able to enjoy all that we have to wait until 2019. In accordance with the roadmap schedule. And now the team is focusing on ICO programs and building platforms to be even better

the team was working hard for developing qravity platform, just to make sure you will be the first to try when they announce the actual date for beta version release.
I think all the users who support and who want to know this project will be enthusiastic enough to wait for the information for the beta version
Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's a great idea to include a set of tools for production, as well as a distribution platform. Good luck !!!!
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
This time we’ve had a mention from the news team at BitcoinExchangeGuide. Learn about our demo and more:

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Activity: 546

yes you are right with the competitors then we will race to create good creations and maybe hope more than our competitors

you know, what should developers doing is create some effort to attract more users. And also create platform userfriendly.

That must definitely be done. Because to make people interested must also look at the conditions and desires of the market. For this project to succeed
basically, all products will be determined by the market and I'm sure this will work because Qravity has a great team in that

hmm i dont think so, if we have a good product with excellent marketing strategy we can make a demand, if we have a demand we can make own market then attract more external market for growing the platform.
Activity: 266

yes you are right with the competitors then we will race to create good creations and maybe hope more than our competitors

you know, what should developers doing is create some effort to attract more users. And also create platform userfriendly.

That must definitely be done. Because to make people interested must also look at the conditions and desires of the market. For this project to succeed
basically, all products will be determined by the market and I'm sure this will work because Qravity has a great team in that

Activity: 238
So far i never seen  The platform is so complete. Only Qravity that does offer a variety of the best features and can be monetized. This is an amazing platform

and i think the succesfull of qravity platform will lead other company making similar project of qravity platform, and the real competition was begin.
in my opinion, competition is really needed to create better and more innovative creations so that users will feel comfortable with the chosen platform

So far i never seen  The platform is so complete. Only Qravity that does offer a variety of the best features and can be monetized. This is an amazing platform

and i think the succesfull of qravity platform will lead other company making similar project of qravity platform, and the real competition was begin.
in my opinion, competition is really needed to create better and more innovative creations so that users will feel comfortable with the chosen platform

youre right, so all of them will give their best to make thwir product better than competitor and we as user can be satisfied using their product.

Activity: 381
this is indeed an extraordinary platform so we are interested in supporting this project to success and we will be able to enjoy the content provided by this platform

agree, qravity would be the revolutioner for entertainment platform, and qravity success will make a big change for this bussiness sector.
Activity: 546

Activity: 266
this is indeed an extraordinary platform so we are interested in supporting this project to success and we will be able to enjoy the content provided by this platform
Activity: 238
Every time there is a good project there must be scammers looking for loopholes. So be careful and be careful not to transact through personal messages

yea thats right, the scammer always can see a slight chance to take benefit from cheating people using official team name.

Always make sure to buy tokens through a predetermined website and never be tempted to buy tokens with large discounts from people claiming to be a team

In other side, it can be said if this project is really good and legitimate project. Because there is scammers trying to trick people with this project
therefore we need to be careful with fraud that can happen to us

i think its enough for speak about the fraud, by the way any news about how much raise until now fro presale stage.?
You can always look it up in the smart contract on etherscan : https://etherscan.io/token/0x3a8a97123bccd826228e5eb4144b48cce169517b

thank you for sharing info, if this happens to me, I will send the scammer's chat proof to you
Activity: 224

2019 will soon be a friend in just a matter of months, right for now the focus on initial sales reaches the sales target because that is the main target of this project

This is short time to prepare a big and complete platform like Qravity. There is a lot of job to finish as soon. But i pretty sure if dev  can maximise their skill and it will running accordance as roadmap

the team was calm for running and develop the project according to the plan, but i think we are the supporter whos got too excited for wanting to see a result of this brilliant project.

Every news update will be announce by the Team. All we need is just waiting and take a part in Tokensale for support Qravity

2019 will soon be a friend in just a matter of months, right for now the focus on initial sales reaches the sales target because that is the main target of this project

This is short time to prepare a big and complete platform like Qravity. There is a lot of job to finish as soon. But i pretty sure if dev  can maximise their skill and it will running accordance as roadmap

the team was calm for running and develop the project according to the plan, but i think we are the supporter whos got too excited for wanting to see a result of this brilliant project.
I am also a supporter of this project, eagerly awaiting the presence of this platform and hearing of its success

i think everythingbrunning smoth and accordingbto the plan, because if there is any problem or update news, the team will always announce it on the thread.

I am also a supporter of this project, eagerly awaiting the presence of this platform and hearing of its success
Pages:
Jump to: