Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 4. (Read 10852 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The indie games market is in trouble due to the difficulty in getting games to market. Luckily our platform will soon be here to support games developers in the production and distribution of their content. Read more about why there has never been a better time for Qravity here: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/04/the-indie-games-market-is-in-trouble.html

This platform is very helpful for indie game developers. And what I know, this has never been before. Hopefully it will be better in the future. Good luck

more about that, this platform also have a lots feature that effort to us. Like videos, musics, ebook etc
Really like this
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
After reading the Qravity white paper I answered all my questions about the project and I am waiting for my funds to invest in it. I can see it's potential.  Cool Cool
Activity: 196
The indie games market is in trouble due to the difficulty in getting games to market. Luckily our platform will soon be here to support games developers in the production and distribution of their content. Read more about why there has never been a better time for Qravity here: https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2018/04/the-indie-games-market-is-in-trouble.html

This platform is very helpful for indie game developers. And what I know, this has never been before. Hopefully it will be better in the future. Good luck
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
I really like this project. He has great prospects for development.
I will support him and try to expand the news about him.
I hope we will become successful.

same here brother, we will continue give our support for qravity project until it reach the goal and be the number one content platform.
so there is no doubt supporting this project if you see so many who support this project to achieve success and I am sure Qravity will achieve that

thats right, personally im caught interested with this project is because im a content creator itself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

same here brother, we will continue give our support for qravity project until it reach the goal and be the number one content platform.
so there is no doubt supporting this project if you see so many who support this project to achieve success and I am sure Qravity will achieve that
Activity: 381

Activity: 546

thats a godd news, with qravity platform help, indie game can breakthrough even on difficulty market situation like now.
Activity: 266

thanks for the good word of this project, we all pretty sure that qravity would become a big content platform someday.
I agree and I hope Qravity will be a large content platform so content creators will feel comfortable in this platform

i think we all hoping the same thing for qravity project, with the success of qravity project, content creatore will get large space for working.
it would be great if all supported this platform and provided a huge space for content creators to develop their ideas
Activity: 238
Activity: 1
a very good project for a long time.

thanks for the good word of this project, we all pretty sure that qravity would become a big content platform someday.
I agree and I hope Qravity will be a large content platform so content creators will feel comfortable in this platform

i think we all hoping the same thing for qravity project, with the success of qravity project, content creatore will get large space for working.
I hope this project will succeed because it sees a lot of support for this project to succeed and provide the best results

i think the same way with you sir, qravity will gain their success for sure.

Yess we all know , to reach all of hopeness is need hard work
And im sure Qravity team have it to build this great platform

I hope this project will succeed because it sees a lot of support for this project to succeed and provide the best results

i think the same way with you sir, qravity will gain their success for sure.

Activity: 490

so we can say that this project is very good to support and gives the best content creators the opportunity to join and provide the best results for this platform

How do you provide protection for the accounts on the platform?

i think like many secure option like 2FA or use the google authenticator, or maybe connected it with your phone number.

just like other media or platform, for account security, they will adding 2FA factor for sure.

i think like many secure option like 2FA or use the google authenticator, or maybe connected it with your phone number.
Activity: 490
YES, the content creators must be able to produce quality content and anti-copying. In order to attract many investors

of course, that should be done
Every content creators must be different than other to attract lots investors

with the difference from the others will make a content will be easily recognized and remembered by the community

qravity platform will bring a new taste of using content, and that platform would filled by great content have ever made.
by providing interesting content I think this will make Qravity different from the platform that ever existed and differences are needed to increase business competition
copper member
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: