Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 9. (Read 10852 times)

copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
25% bonus, very tempting. this is good for investment considering the cheap ethereum price. and will make the asset portfolio good if you buy this ICO.
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Bitcoin price is going dump , because there is ni clear regulation from government.
Does this condition have impact for Qravity ICO ?

I don't think like that because the price of bitcoin dropped not too far

i think bitcoin price still stable, because last month, bitcoin rate was around 6500-6800$, so just dont panic.
Activity: 546
The sale of tokens has already begun? Can you please tell us how the process of fees is going? How many investments have you managed to attract? I do not see the counter on the official site...

speaking of the next around, we want to know how much raised during presale stage first, because i cant see any info or update for that.

try to go here: http://bit.ly/2OCLdsE
do you find it?
I think the explanation is complete here
and for sales problems I also did not find how many sales for the first phase of the project

allright and thank you for your info maam, i will go checking that, hope i will find what im looking for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Qravity uses a theme will appreciate all the content besides Qravity QCO i.e. token Ethereum ERC-827 which will be in use in transactions in project
Activity: 238
The sale of tokens has already begun? Can you please tell us how the process of fees is going? How many investments have you managed to attract? I do not see the counter on the official site...

speaking of the next around, we want to know how much raised during presale stage first, because i cant see any info or update for that.

try to go here: http://bit.ly/2OCLdsE
do you find it?
I think the explanation is complete here
and for sales problems I also did not find how many sales for the first phase of the project
Bitcoin price is going dump , because there is ni clear regulation from government.

I don't think like that because the price of bitcoin dropped not too far

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I saw  some topic about Qravity in some forum. I think that its good
Qravity become famous

yess i think so. I saw it too
This is good project and lots of good reviews because this is promissing project

with all of this good info, how could we say qravity isnt a good project, this all was the proof that qravity was promising project.
Qravity become famous

This is good project and lots of good reviews because this is promissing project

thats good, this project is so lively, many good review and positive comment on that forum.
Qravity become famous

Activity: 14
Our ICO Review for Qravity | Latest Social Media Information & Website Statistics
https://icoweb.com/ico/qravity/
Qravity become famous
Hello do you have a bounty manageR? I want to complete the spanish trasnlation. Thanks
Have you tried visiting their telegram group ?

yes try what to qravity telegram? try talking there with the person in charge of the bounty program
copper member
Merit: 4
Hello do you have a bounty manageR? I want to complete the spanish trasnlation. Thanks
Have you tried visiting their telegram group ?
Activity: 28
We're in the middle of the first round of our token sale! But what exactly is the Qravity platform? Watch our video and sign up for your bonus here: http://bit.ly/2OP8zvj

nice, lets have a try for this beta platform, and we can know what is special about qravity by testing it itself.

according to the info I heard, whether the Token distribution will last 30 days after the main sale. does that apply to all? investor, bounty hunter and airdrop

it will to be announce when tokensale program end.
But as usually ico program, distribution of the token will be in some phase

Yes right, this is to avoid mass sales so that dumps and ecosystems don't work properly.

yes, many good ico Project whos success hit their hardcap also get dumped when they distributed the rewards of airdrop and bounty hunter.

I don't think that for the bounty hunter all of them do this, look at the other side, they usually sell all assets when they panic with prices falling further

maybe he just mean some bounty hunter, not all of them, because smart bounty hunter only sell half of their token and hold the rest, except there is fomo maybe they will panic sell the rest of they token.

according to the info I heard, whether the Token distribution will last 30 days after the main sale. does that apply to all? investor, bounty hunter and airdrop

it will to be announce when tokensale program end.
But as usually ico program, distribution of the token will be in some phase

Yes right, this is to avoid mass sales so that dumps and ecosystems don't work properly.

yes, many good ico Project whos success hit their hardcap also get dumped when they distributed the rewards of airdrop and bounty hunter.

I don't think that for the bounty hunter all of them do this, look at the other side, they usually sell all assets when they panic with prices falling further
Pages:
Jump to: