Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 7. (Read 10852 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The implementation of blockchain technology ensures that every contribution that the content creator creates to the project is unchanged.

Every content created has its own value and it must be ensured that it is an original work. Qravity must pay attention to copyright

yup youre right, but some great content maybe didnt have a value unless some user or buyer got interest on that content.

They have a team of professionals and they make a quality product. I wish them success and believe in the great future of the project. This project must be supported, in the future it will reach very high heights!
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
The implementation of blockchain technology ensures that every contribution that the content creator creates to the project is unchanged.

Every content created has its own value and it must be ensured that it is an original work. Qravity must pay attention to copyright

yup youre right, but some great content maybe didnt have a value unless some user or buyer got interest on that content.
Activity: 546
Every project, even Qravity, began with someone transforming an idea into action.

I like this banner !!!
all effort, activity, work, mandatory from start and ends in success, failure, luck

every work wouldnt start by itself unless we make a first step to start it, this banner was very educated.
brand new
Activity: 0
Really nice project, content creators will benefit immensely from this !
good luck Qravity
Time is thicking, dont waste your time.
Lets join on tokensale and grab the bonus
There are still 3 days left for the first round and they still have time to observe. The Qravity bonus is attractive but the market is making them nervous when investing.

That right, but im preety sure that Qravity team have another plan to facing this situation so that ICO is going as which are expected

right, sure all in the team, they must have their own tricks to convince
Activity: 196

Activity: 224
There are still 3 days left for the first round and they still have time to observe. The Qravity bonus is attractive but the market is making them nervous when investing.

That right, but im preety sure that Qravity team have another plan to facing this situation so that ICO is going as which are expected
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

great, lets maximize this gold chance, you will never now when to get discount again for purchasing qravity token.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Activity: 84

They have a team of professionals and they make a quality product. I wish them success and believe in the great future of the project. This project must be supported, in the future it will reach very high heights!
Every project, even Qravity, began with someone transforming an idea into action.

I like this banner !!!
all effort, activity, work, mandatory from start and ends in success, failure, luck

Activity: 381
This week we're offering 20% bonus QCO, there's no time to waste, next week the bonus amount will go down again. Sign up now! http://bit.ly/2OP8zvj

are the 2nd round of ico sale has already begin, how about result of first round, any info?
Activity: 546
has the session 2nd sales started? make a profit / bonus from the purchase for this 2nd session

i think 2nd stage has not start yet, and better to delay the schedule of ico sale according to market condition now.

oh so sales haven't started for the 2nd session
I also agree with you that it's better to be postponed because of the very bad market conditions at the moment

no update announce for 2nd round sale, but its a better to delay the ico sale until market condition get better.
has the session 2nd sales started? make a profit / bonus from the purchase for this 2nd session

i think 2nd stage has not start yet, and better to delay the schedule of ico sale according to market condition now.

oh so sales haven't started for the 2nd session
I also agree with you that it's better to be postponed because of the very bad market conditions at the moment
Activity: 196
Hay, is there any recent info about the tokensale that is running?
And how many tokens have been sold?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
As i think the issue of copyright will be mitigated to a large extent, and the traditional problems of financial barriers and middlemen will be significantly reduced. All of these factors combined will offer a more fair, secure, and effective environment for content creators. good luck team.

probably the team has solve these problem. We know that qravity is entertain platform, it should be thinking all about problem will come in future. Imho

sure, the qravity platform was running by pro team, and they were has thinking all of possibilities for the good on this project.

sometime on this condition is one point to effort how to fix and solve this problem.
With good different than other can be attract people

i see, you mean if some project still running their ico schedule ignoring market condition, it was proof of how strong that project is right.

yes, it proof that qravity was a strong project, they ignoring the market condition and still running their ico.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello!

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/qravity-21790 🔥 . Congratulations!
Pages:
Jump to: