Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 10. (Read 10852 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
We're in the middle of the first round of our token sale! But what exactly is the Qravity platform? Watch our video and sign up for your bonus here: http://bit.ly/2OP8zvj

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

according to the info I heard, whether the Token distribution will last 30 days after the main sale. does that apply to all? investor, bounty hunter and airdrop

it will to be announce when tokensale program end.
But as usually ico program, distribution of the token will be in some phase

Yes right, this is to avoid mass sales so that dumps and ecosystems don't work properly.

yes, many good ico Project whos success hit their hardcap also get dumped when they distributed the rewards of airdrop and bounty hunter.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yess this is our chance to get more profit
Btw is Qravity have new event will coming?
Activity: 224
Dont miss the chance twice
Get ready to take 25% of bonus
Activity: 238
The presale has ended and the first stage of our token sale is fully engaged. The bonus amount will be lowered after September 7 so be sure to claim it now! http://bit.ly/2OP8zvj

it doesn't feel that it has been entered in pre-sale 2, can I know the achievement that was obtained in the first pre sale?
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
The presale has ended and the first stage of our token sale is fully engaged. The bonus amount will be lowered after September 7 so be sure to claim it now! http://bit.ly/2OP8zvj

Activity: 546
Hello!

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/qravity-21790 🔥 . Congratulations!

thank you very much for reviewing this awesome project, many positive review come for qravity project.
Hello!

We analyzed your project and your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/qravity-21790 🔥 . Congratulations!

thank you for sharing the good news,
congratulations to qravity
success is always for you and team
Where is i can get news update about  Qravity's ICO ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hello everyone, is there any information about the current fees? How much money was collected and how much was left for the successful completion of ISO? Huh
Activity: 381

according to the info I heard, whether the Token distribution will last 30 days after the main sale. does that apply to all? investor, bounty hunter and airdrop

yes, just like mostly ico project did, first distribution for investor, then for airdrop and bounty rewards, then get listed on exchanger, then you know what happen next. Grin

i think they will priority the real investor who bought at ico sale, then airdrop + bounty, like mostly ico did.

Yes right, this is to avoid mass sales so that dumps and ecosystems don't work properly.

Activity: 381
Qravity has a complete method in project management to content development so this makes this project the choice of creators in developing their ideas

yeah you are right, with qravity all content creators can develop their work without fear of reducing the price of their work they offer

so far as i know, there is no one competitor for Qravity.
It can be called the first completed entertaining platform in the world

*cmiiw

i think so, in other platform only effort music or videos only
But in Qravity ,all kind of entertain is combign in one platform
I think all platforms have different characteristics on 1 platform with other platforms and this is in accordance with business strategy because with the display the customer will choose which one is suitable for them to use.

i would add one point which is make user choose some platform, their service, if that platform running well with less problem, the user would be happy and enjoy for using that platform.
can anyone provide information about token sales until now?
Do buyers still get bonuses for buying tokens?

just keep patience guys, maybe the team was working for updating their site with the newest update about fund raising.
can anyone provide information about token sales until now?
Do buyers still get bonuses for buying tokens?
I want to know how is ICO program running.
Can you tell us?
Pages:
Jump to: