Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 8. (Read 10852 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1
As i think the issue of copyright will be mitigated to a large extent, and the traditional problems of financial barriers and middlemen will be significantly reduced. All of these factors combined will offer a more fair, secure, and effective environment for content creators. good luck team.

probably the team has solve these problem. We know that qravity is entertain platform, it should be thinking all about problem will come in future. Imho

sure, the qravity platform was running by pro team, and they were has thinking all of possibilities for the good on this project.

sometime on this condition is one point to effort how to fix and solve this problem.
With good different than other can be attract people

i see, you mean if some project still running their ico schedule ignoring market condition, it was proof of how strong that project is right.
Activity: 546
As i think the issue of copyright will be mitigated to a large extent, and the traditional problems of financial barriers and middlemen will be significantly reduced. All of these factors combined will offer a more fair, secure, and effective environment for content creators. good luck team.

probably the team has solve these problem. We know that qravity is entertain platform, it should be thinking all about problem will come in future. Imho

sure, the qravity platform was running by pro team, and they were has thinking all of possibilities for the good on this project.

Yes, we can see the ICO progress running well. And i hope it will reach the hardcap

yes, so nothing to worry about the project develop, im sure everything was under control by the team.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Yes, we can see the ICO progress running well. And i hope it will reach the hardcap
Activity: 224
This week Qravity offering 20% bonus QCO, there's no time to waste, next week the bonus amount will go down again. Sign up now!
http://bit.ly/2OCLdsE
20% bonus was coming. Dont waste your time and wait until the bonus going down.
Hurry up and take place on tokensale

has the 2nd round of tokensale already start? are the team serious still running the round sale on this market situation?
has the session 2nd sales started? make a profit / bonus from the purchase for this 2nd session

i think 2nd stage has not start yet, and better to delay the schedule of ico sale according to market condition now.
Activity: 238
has the session 2nd sales started? make a profit / bonus from the purchase for this 2nd session

sometime on this condition is one point to effort how to fix and solve this problem.
With good different than other can be attract people
Activity: 84
20% bonus was coming. Dont waste your time and wait until the bonus going down.
Hurry up and take place on tokensale
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Activity: 196

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
This week we're offering 20% bonus QCO, there's no time to waste, next week the bonus amount will go down again. Sign up now! http://bit.ly/2OP8zvj

Every project, even Qravity, began with someone transforming an idea into action.

thats right sir, even an briliant plan or concept wouldnt success before someone start to move and work on that.

of course every plan need to be an action to realize that, without action, planning is just only a plan and cant be reality without real action.
Every project, even Qravity, began with someone transforming an idea into action.

thats right sir, even an briliant plan or concept wouldnt success before someone start to move and work on that.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Bitcoin price is going dump , because there is ni clear regulation from government.
Does this condition have impact for Qravity ICO ?

I don't think like that because the price of bitcoin dropped not too far

i think bitcoin price still stable, because last month, bitcoin rate was around 6500-6800$, so just dont panic.

Yes but it can make some affect for investors who will join on project
But i hope it will be better

Price of cryptocyrrency is unpredictable.
So if we jo8n on new project we must recheck the team, roadmap, whitepaper and many things. All is your control to take action
Bitcoin price is going dump , because there is ni clear regulation from government.
Does this condition have impact for Qravity ICO ?

I don't think like that because the price of bitcoin dropped not too far

i think bitcoin price still stable, because last month, bitcoin rate was around 6500-6800$, so just dont panic.

Yes but it can make some affect for investors who will join on project
But i hope it will be better
Activity: 238
25% bonus, very tempting. this is good for investment considering the cheap ethereum price. and will make the asset portfolio good if you buy this ICO.

yeah 25% is still big enough for the purchase bonus, when can the purchase be made?
Activity: 104
OMG, I missed this project Airdrop, will there be a next airdrop here ??
Pages:
Jump to: