Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 41. (Read 10888 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This is a great initiative of cryptocurrency liquidity and ensures this coin is liquid, plus investors enjoy good discounts. this is amazing
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
By rewarding the creative team for producing premium films I think it would be good for Qravity in terms of the movie world, which might encourage users to use this platform.

Qravity woulb be a place for expert content creator and newcower of content world to try his creativity to make some high quality content and of course get paid for that.
Activity: 112
Hi! what is addr to offical website?
Hello, here's the link to our official website:
https://qravity.com/en/
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
By rewarding the creative team for producing premium films I think it would be good for Qravity in terms of the movie world, which might encourage users to use this platform.
Activity: 125
Hi! what is addr to offical website?
Why does Qravity use two tokens?
What is the function of each token?
QCO

QCO is the name of Qravity’s token. It’s used to perform all monetary transactions within the platform. Anyone can purchase QCO with Ethereum (ETH) during the Qravity token sale. After the sale, QCO will be available through third-party exchanges.

QPT

QPT is short for Qravity Project Tokens. These are project specific tokens that track time investment, task status and ownership of that particular project. In other words, QPT act as a measurement of shares in a project, distributing ownership and distribution of earnings. QPT are exclusively for internal use. These tokens cannot be purchased, and are created for content creators in exchange for the work they complete in a project. The amount of QPT a project accumulates over time is not limited and depends on the size and scope of a project. When a project is finished, the accumulated amount gets locked and the amounts of QPT each team member owns, determines each team members ownership stake.

Ouw i see about that. So we only can use QPT on Qravity platform  , right?.
And we can trade QCO token to purchase Eth.

Yes, thats right

just one question, who is Qravity direct competitor, is youtube or any other similar platform?
Qravity is based on a very innovative idea. That means there is no other platform working under a similar system. A competitor comparison table can be found in the Qravity whitepaper. Still, Qravity is taken on by a five-star team of professionals that work to bring fast reaction and good support besides a highly-functional service. Qravity provides a platform for the creation of exclusive premium content like feature films, music, games, apps, TV series, e-books and audio books. We not only offer a product, but also an opportunity to create a community of creative minds, innovators and artists to make ideas become realities. Simplicity can bring more people together and we believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
QCO

QCO is the name of Qravity’s token. It’s used to perform all monetary transactions within the platform. Anyone can purchase QCO with Ethereum (ETH) during the Qravity token sale. After the sale, QCO will be available through third-party exchanges.

QPT

QPT is short for Qravity Project Tokens. These are project specific tokens that track time investment, task status and ownership of that particular project. In other words, QPT act as a measurement of shares in a project, distributing ownership and distribution of earnings. QPT are exclusively for internal use. These tokens cannot be purchased, and are created for content creators in exchange for the work they complete in a project. The amount of QPT a project accumulates over time is not limited and depends on the size and scope of a project. When a project is finished, the accumulated amount gets locked and the amounts of QPT each team member owns, determines each team members ownership stake.

Yes, thats right

just one question, who is Qravity direct competitor, is youtube or any other similar platform?

maybe they will make youtube as a benchmark or milestone whos to be surpass, if the Qravity can make it, im sure this project will gain big success.
Activity: 381
QCO

QPT

Yes, thats right

Activity: 1
I like projects that bring benefits to society to make the world better. The product will be in demand if the group is making ambitious plans. In my opinion, the project has every chance to succeed.

So do I, just found out about this project but a project like "fairphone" could benefit even more being created on an open traceable platform. What I'm saying is, the creative content could be just the first step for this project.
Activity: 266
I hope Qravity can be successful so that I can enjoy the film produced by Qravity team by holding QCO tokens.
all hoping Gravity will succeed because what?
because Gravity gives more to its customers. from the usual to the special
It is actually Qravity not Gravity

maybe he is so excited with Qravity project so thats make him wrong on writing the name of this project, but we all know what he mean right, he is our community and will support Qravity for sure.
I think so too but the point is that he wants to support this project to be even better and have hope that this project will be successful
QCO

QPT

Yes, thats right
Activity: 238
I hope Qravity can be successful so that I can enjoy the film produced by Qravity team by holding QCO tokens.

sorry for my writing too eager while writing
just always succeed for Qravity   
Activity: 196
I like projects that bring benefits to society to make the world better. The product will be in demand if the group is making ambitious plans. In my opinion, the project has every chance to succeed.
Activity: 224
QCO

QPT

Activity: 630
Merit: 13
this is so cool because Qravity already has some content that has been produced by Qravity going straight to market.

oh really, so the Qravity team has proof their seriousness for this project, at least i can say this project is real and not the scam project.
This is a very good project and very innovative so let's support this project in order to be successful in sales token that will be done.

of course i will did that sir, lets spread the word about this project, qravity project would bring a new era for content creator.

I will partition substance about your undertaking in records of interpersonal organizations with delight and to tell companions
wow this is so amazing, it will make Qravity even better because it has the support from you that is amazing, let's cheer

is there any update news about qravity pre sale stage or update news about new partnership.?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
this is so cool because Qravity already has some content that has been produced by Qravity going straight to market.

oh really, so the Qravity team has proof their seriousness for this project, at least i can say this project is real and not the scam project.
This is a very good project and very innovative so let's support this project in order to be successful in sales token that will be done.

of course i will did that sir, lets spread the word about this project, qravity project would bring a new era for content creator.

I will partition substance about your undertaking in records of interpersonal organizations with delight and to tell companions
wow this is so amazing, it will make Qravity even better because it has the support from you that is amazing, let's cheer
Activity: 381

maybe he is so excited with Qravity project so thats make him wrong on writing the name of this project, but we all know what he mean right, he is our community and will support Qravity for sure.
Activity: 546
QPT is a token that is given to creators for their creations which are then sold on the exchange of QCO and the tokens can be traded on the exchange while QPT is not traded in the cryptocurrency market, that is in my opinion.

i think you are right sir, maybe QPT token is not tradable on exchanger and its functional was to buy item or content on qravity platform itself, and QCO token was for tradable token on exchanger so the content creator can get their cash from trading QCO to ETH / BTC later.
Activity: 266
QPT is a token that is given to creators for their creations which are then sold on the exchange of QCO and the tokens can be traded on the exchange while QPT is not traded in the cryptocurrency market, that is in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: