Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 42. (Read 10888 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Why does Qravity use two tokens?
What is the function of each token?
QCO

QCO is the name of Qravity’s token. It’s used to perform all monetary transactions within the platform. Anyone can purchase QCO with Ethereum (ETH) during the Qravity token sale. After the sale, QCO will be available through third-party exchanges.

QPT

QPT is short for Qravity Project Tokens. These are project specific tokens that track time investment, task status and ownership of that particular project. In other words, QPT act as a measurement of shares in a project, distributing ownership and distribution of earnings. QPT are exclusively for internal use. These tokens cannot be purchased, and are created for content creators in exchange for the work they complete in a project. The amount of QPT a project accumulates over time is not limited and depends on the size and scope of a project. When a project is finished, the accumulated amount gets locked and the amounts of QPT each team member owns, determines each team members ownership stake.

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Why does Qravity use two tokens?
What is the function of each token?
Activity: 196
Qravity helps people with great ideas assemble, manage, and pay for creative teams to produce premium movies, video games, music, and more.
good luck, i hope succes untill the end ICO

yes, this idea help people whos have ability on making content or anything the skill they have, they can offer it on Qravity platform, so many buyer or investor will take a look and perhaps they buy some content on the platform itself.
I think that's one of the goals of this project. That gives way to bring content creator with maybe producer or investor

if qravity project running well as per roadmap and for sale stage they achiev the goal, at least softcap and perhaps hardcap, qravity can surpass similar platform whos already exist first.

To achieve it all, a solid team is needed, a good plan, and a good marketing strategy. Because many ICO programs are not able to achieve softcap because their projects are less innovative and less relevant
Activity: 238
this is so cool because Qravity already has some content that has been produced by Qravity going straight to market.

oh really, so the Qravity team has proof their seriousness for this project, at least i can say this project is real and not the scam project.
This is a very good project and very innovative so let's support this project in order to be successful in sales token that will be done.

of course i will did that sir, lets spread the word about this project, qravity project would bring a new era for content creator.

I will partition substance about your undertaking in records of interpersonal organizations with delight and to tell companions
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
this is so cool because Qravity already has some content that has been produced by Qravity going straight to market.

oh really, so the Qravity team has proof their seriousness for this project, at least i can say this project is real and not the scam project.
This is a very good project and very innovative so let's support this project in order to be successful in sales token that will be done.

of course i will did that sir, lets spread the word about this project, qravity project would bring a new era for content creator.
brand new
Activity: 0
Ever wondered what's involved in building a blockchain platform? Our canny developers are keeping a diary of what they're up to. Check it out! http://[Suspicious link removed]/2L2cpnC

Qravity Developer’s Log, Episode I: Pre-Launch

After the later token release in the market exchange How is the strategy of Qravity team to ecosystem Token owned Qravity continues to grow and not only manipulated by one person or one team only?
You all good team. So you must have good plan , right?
Man, please structure your questions, because you sound like retard
Activity: 381
Qravity helps people with great ideas assemble, manage, and pay for creative teams to produce premium movies, video games, music, and more.
good luck, i hope succes untill the end ICO

yes, this idea help people whos have ability on making content or anything the skill they have, they can offer it on Qravity platform, so many buyer or investor will take a look and perhaps they buy some content on the platform itself.
I think that's one of the goals of this project. That gives way to bring content creator with maybe producer or investor

if qravity project running well as per roadmap and for sale stage they achiev the goal, at least softcap and perhaps hardcap, qravity can surpass similar platform whos already exist first.
Activity: 546

Activity: 266
I hope Qravity can be successful so that I can enjoy the film produced by Qravity team by holding QCO tokens.
all hoping Gravity will succeed because what?
because Gravity gives more to its customers. from the usual to the special
yes, because it is also a business strategy of Qravity by giving satisfaction to the investors and users of their platform so that the users feel comfortable with Qravity.
Activity: 238
I hope Qravity can be successful so that I can enjoy the film produced by Qravity team by holding QCO tokens.
all hoping Qravity will succeed because what?
because Qravity gives more to its customers. from the usual to the special
Activity: 196
Glad to be able to cooperate and participate hopefully later can develop more advanced target success and strong team
Yours sincerely
Activity: 224
By the way , How your team is formed. I mean is this innovation the result of your team meeting or just one person who has the innovation and formed the team?
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com

Qravity now listed at ICOinRating.com with an excellent rating of 8.1/10 💪 👉 http://icoinrating.com/qravity/✔️
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. This is a perspective Project..
Thanks for the support

we will give our best to keep support Qravity project, because we rarely seen such as good project like qravity was.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
A good idea and a strong team, closely follow this project, and I believe that this startup will achieve their goals. This is a perspective Project..
Thanks for the support

of course dev, we will give our best and did full support for this great project.

Can i send eth from PC wallet

of course you can, but actually you will send through third party like myetherwallet or similar wallet, to address for buy QCO token, and of course you did that on your pc sir.
Activity: 12
Thanks for the support

of course dev, we will give our best and did full support for this great project.

Can i send eth from PC wallet
Activity: 381
Thanks for the support

Activity: 112
Thanks for the support

and maybe QCO token holders can get exclusive treat and special offer for watching special content made by Qravity team.
yes, really by holding the token QCO we can feel the benefits and we can be pampered through the spectacle of an interesting movie given by Qravity.

more benefit will come to QCO holder, just make sure for always stay tune on every great news that team will announce upward.
Pages:
Jump to: