Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 44. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Ever wondered what's involved in building a blockchain platform? Our canny developers are keeping a diary of what they're up to. Check it out! http://bit.ly/2L2cpnC

Qravity Developer’s Log, Episode I: Pre-Launch

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
I think so many people are waiting for the presale to be performed by Qravity, so enthusiastically the comments that this project wants to do immediately presale program.

same here, im pretty sure our patience and high demands also positive support for this pre sale stage will make QCO  hit the target softcap in no time.

just make sure to participated on presale stage, you will get special price that you didnt get on main sale stage, QCO price will blow up after presale stage.
Activity: 266
Whats next the team has planned after ico? I mean first month after ICO
After the token sale and the launch of the Qravity platform in early 2019, we will begin production of a full-length 3D animated feature film called Lizzard Maddoxx (LM). This will be Qravity’s pilot project, the first digital content production made exclusively with the platforms features and development, distribution and monetization technology. Lizzard Maddoxx was originally developed by the founders’ joint animation studio label Tectonic Slide Entertainment.
This will provide a good jumpstart for the platform, proving its capability to host successful complex projects, encouraging creators to participate.

Your platform is about digital content and entertainment. Will Qravity invite artists or youtubers to promote the Qravity platform?
Actually, we already have a couple of video reviews from youtubers, and even Martin Hacks made a video with explanation of the project. You can check it here: http://bit.ly/2z1lGqv

This is so cool everything has been set by the team to make this project even better, I hope it becomes part of the good news and make Qravity the best platform ever again.
After the token sale and the launch of the Qravity platform in early 2019, we will begin production of a full-length 3D animated feature film called Lizzard Maddoxx (LM). This will be Qravity’s pilot project, the first digital content production made exclusively with the platforms features and development, distribution and monetization technology. Lizzard Maddoxx was originally developed by the founders’ joint animation studio label Tectonic Slide Entertainment.
This will provide a good jumpstart for the platform, proving its capability to host successful complex projects, encouraging creators to participate.

Your platform is about digital content and entertainment. Will Qravity invite artists or youtubers to promote the Qravity platform?
Actually, we already have a couple of video reviews from youtubers, and even Martin Hacks made a video with explanation of the project. You can check it here: http://bit.ly/2z1lGqv
Activity: 224

Activity: 196
I really like and trust your project. It really solves the present difficulties. And adopting the blockchain technology that the world is approaching it. very grasp the opportunity. Not only me but a lot of people like your project. The project is number 1!

So this is our time to join in the pre-sale to get a lot of bonus. And it will moon after listed on exchange
Activity: 238
I really like and trust your project. It really solves the present difficulties. And adopting the blockchain technology that the world is approaching it. very grasp the opportunity. Not only me but a lot of people like your project. The project is number 1!
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
I think so many people are waiting for the presale to be performed by Qravity, so enthusiastically the comments that this project wants to do immediately presale program.

same here, im pretty sure our patience and high demands also positive support for this pre sale stage will make QCO  hit the target softcap in no time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 381
very ambitious and experience people behind this projects .

its a good point i think, the team need expert and briliant member like them for make sure the success of this Qravity project.

i think some project cant be succesfull only by defend on expert team member, they need have a good quality product and mass community support to get succes.
Activity: 546
very ambitious and experience people behind this projects .

its a good point i think, the team need expert and briliant member like them for make sure the success of this Qravity project.
Activity: 266

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*WPFyZI-DO4LU--PKBG2Jhg.jpeg

Qravity is a platform for production and distribution of digital entertainment. It offers creatives from all over the world a unique opportunity to form decentralized teams, work on projects they feel passionate about, and earn royalties for helping complete those projects. https://medium.com/qravity/qravity-developers-log-episode-i-pre-launch-621a90235b31
I think with the QPT creators benefit from their work through QCO so that the sharing of stocks / shares according to the sale of their work and this is fair and transparent.
Activity: 238

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*WPFyZI-DO4LU--PKBG2Jhg.jpeg

Qravity is a platform for production and distribution of digital entertainment. It offers creatives from all over the world a unique opportunity to form decentralized teams, work on projects they feel passionate about, and earn royalties for helping complete those projects. https://medium.com/qravity/qravity-developers-log-episode-i-pre-launch-621a90235b31

I'm sure the company has great prospects in the future. The project was developed by real experts, whom I trust for the further development of the company
Activity: 224

Thats cool. Every content creator can make money by their content they made. I like it
So we should join on pre-sale and get the bonus
Merit: 103
TOKPIE

Activity: 196
I think the answer is on the roadmap and there is written platform launch after presale tokens

i have been read the roadmap and i think it need long time for launch the platform. And hopefully it not make dissapointed

You know, this is new project, new innovationt and Qravity build new platform. So, everything must be thinkin carefully. And of course a lot of work needs to be done
Merit: 13
awesome project! I, as the creator of digital content, are very interested in the existence of such a platform. I hope for your success!
I agree with you that this project can be successful and can create an innovative product in its project so that the project is much in the interest of the investors and has full support also by the investors.

yes ai agree, this Qravity project can be used for milestone for content creator share their hard work and get paid on this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
awesome project! I, as the creator of digital content, are very interested in the existence of such a platform. I hope for your success!
I agree with you that this project can be successful and can create an innovative product in its project so that the project is much in the interest of the investors and has full support also by the investors.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: