Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 36. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I think it will be better to announce the beta version before the actual token sale, so the project can attract more investors
I agree with you but the team is still working and the beta version will soon be launched and I think the team is still focused on the purpose of selling their token.
Activity: 238
The concept and purpose of this project is very good. This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future. I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunity to make this project grow into a great and rewarding project for many people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Be patient friend. The new Qravity Beta version will be launched in 2019. So we wait for the announcement of the dev team Qravity
Activity: 196
I  have done read the whitepaper and i think its innovatife project and its combign all entertainment in one platform. This is great and very innovatife
I want to know is there any Beta Apps version ?
I want to try your platform
As of now, there is no exact date for the release of the beta version. We expect it to be ready in early 2019.

Will the Qravity platform can be downloaded via Playstore and Appstore?
I mean after the platform is full release to public
Activity: 25
I think it will be better to announce the beta version before the actual token sale, so the project can attract more investors
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
I  have done read the whitepaper and i think its innovatife project and its combign all entertainment in one platform. This is great and very innovatife
As of now, there is no exact date for the release of the beta version. We expect it to be ready in early 2019.

this is good news hopefully the beta version becomes the first step of success for Qravity and team can work better again.

yes the team must be full concerned now for preparation of beta version launch, just keep patience for the best experience of great platform release.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

this is good news hopefully the beta version becomes the first step of success for Qravity and team can work better again.
Activity: 112
Activity: 84
Activity: 112
So far I know only the Qravity Platform is very complete platform for entertaining. So this idea is very innovative and creative. Can not wait to try his beta version
this platform is interesting and feasible to wait because many applications are given in this platform seems

This is complete platform i think. Lots of interesting content on offer. And can also be monetized, it woukd be great

agree with your opinion after I learn about this project Qravity has complete content and in accordance with the wishes of society in general
this means everything is clear that this is a good project to follow its development and hopefully sales token that will start will get maximum result that is hardcap.

is there any Airdrop campaign?
I want to participate on your projecr.
We already had 3 phases of our airdrop campaign. The next phase will be live in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned. You can subscribe to our Telegram channel and get notifications for every new announcement around Qravity. https://t.me/QravityCom
Activity: 98
Maybe I will really act on Qravity
and receive bonuses. The project seems interesting to me, because Qravity helps people with great ideas to collect, manage and pay creative teams to create original, video games, music and much more. I wish you success!
Activity: 84
So far I know only the Qravity Platform is very complete platform for entertaining. So this idea is very innovative and creative. Can not wait to try his beta version
this platform is interesting and feasible to wait because many applications are given in this platform seems

This is complete platform i think. Lots of interesting content on offer. And can also be monetized, it woukd be great

agree with your opinion after I learn about this project Qravity has complete content and in accordance with the wishes of society in general
this means everything is clear that this is a good project to follow its development and hopefully sales token that will start will get maximum result that is hardcap.

is there any Airdrop campaign?
I want to participate on your projecr.
Activity: 266
2 more days Qravity will do presale hopefully presale in open will many enthusiasts who want to join in this project development until can mencapi target which team want.

Wow... Lets take a place on presale and grab the big bonus.
Dont waste your time and get ready to the moon
yes I agree with you let us take the opportunity that is given with 30% bonus is very big, and we will go to the moon together with Qravity.
Activity: 196

The good way to support Qravity is by jo8ning on Tokensale. No matter how small your invest but thats is better than no invest. So lets join on presale
Activity: 224
2 more days Qravity will do presale hopefully presale in open will many enthusiasts who want to join in this project development until can mencapi target which team want.

Wow... Lets take a place on presale and grab the big bonus.
Dont waste your time and get ready to the moon
Activity: 238

Citizens of the United States, China and South Korea are not allowed to participate in the sale.

sorry for ask, but why your team banned some country for joining your presale stage, as far as i know the country you declare to forbidden to join was still using crypto currency on their country, because im a chinese.
Are you a moroon? Chine has banned all ICO's and USA has some big restrictions.

don't argue maybe Qravity has its own reasons why banning the country above
be a wise investor
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Citizens of the United States, China and South Korea are not allowed to participate in the sale.

sorry for ask, but why your team banned some country for joining your presale stage, as far as i know the country you declare to forbidden to join was still using crypto currency on their country, because im a chinese.

haha, sorry for my funny question, just go easy on me and speak politely, actually im not living on china, so i think i sti can participate for presale stage.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 381

hoping all the best for qravity project, i pretty sure qravity ico sale event will hit their hardcap goal.
Activity: 546

please be kind and dont be too rude to other, maybe he is a newbie on crypto, you can tell him or speak politely with him right.
Pages:
Jump to: