Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 84. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
with the concept the team provides for this project will definitely create a special attraction for investors to join, and hopefully this project will always provide good news later.
Thank you for the good words, we are trying our best to provide enough info around the project.
What is the minimum amount that has to be invested in ICO? I cannot find it on the website of Qravity
Hi, there is no minimum investment in the ICO, but only on the pre-sale where it is 0.5 ETH
Activity: 21
What is the minimum amount that has to be invested in ICO? I cannot find it on the website of Qravity
Actually, you have it in the whitepaper. maybe you could of read it first, before posting nonsense
Activity: 43
I'm going to buy some tokens at the pre-sale.Hope I wont be dissapointed from this investment.Good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
Currently im stil researching the project, but it seems primising and well build. There are answers for everyting and if there aren't the team answers immediately(I tried it already). So im interested how this will go on and probably going to invest some ETH
When a particular project has started, is it possible for the founder to add tasks as the project evolves?
When a project founder gives for example 10 tasks to 5 different people , and the project starts. The founder cant add another tasks to the already started ones. He has to create new project tasks and determine the amount QCO for them.
Ok, another one, can the amount of QPT get changed after the creation of a task?
The amount can  be changed only before starting the project. Once the project has started, the amount can't be changed.
 Also if a creator completed a task that was said to be 10 QTP the creator cannot change it to 5 QTP. The founders stake is pre-set.
Activity: 20
When a particular project has started, is it possible for the founder to add tasks as the project evolves?
When a project founder gives for example 10 tasks to 5 different people , and the project starts. The founder cant add another tasks to the already started ones. He has to create new project tasks and determine the amount QCO for them.
Ok, another one, can the amount of QPT get changed after the creation of a task?
Activity: 20
I see pre-sale postponed and will begin in july, probably because the team wanted to maximize his preparation with everything very well, so that at the time of the pre-sale run smoothly and great success.
you're right, because the team wanted to prepare everything with very mature.
by looking at the project competition getting tougher, of course the team will prepare everything very well so that the project can run smoothly and great success.
We see how the development of this project, hopefully all goes well according to what to expect.
Guys, thank you for the support, we're trying our best to keep things up and run everything smooth.
Dont forget that there were some regultaion changes in the EU and we are trying to keep everything in track.
Hello. How much is the minimum investment on the Pre-Sale?
Hi, to participate in the pre-sale you have to invest minimum 0.5 ETH
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I see pre-sale postponed and will begin in july, probably because the team wanted to maximize his preparation with everything very well, so that at the time of the pre-sale run smoothly and great success.
by looking at the project competition getting tougher, of course the team will prepare everything very well so that the project can run smoothly and great success.
We see how the development of this project, hopefully all goes well according to what to expect.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello. How much is the minimum investment on the Pre-Sale?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
with the concept the team provides for this project will definitely create a special attraction for investors to join, and hopefully this project will always provide good news later.
I also hope that the project's future can get a lot of support so that it can be easier and more convincing investors to join in this project.
Activity: 193
pre sale will start soon hopefully everything will go smoothly and achieve satisfactory results as targeted, and hopefully many investors will be interested in this project.success for this project.
Activity: 16
im not 100% sure but the concept seems good, looking forward to see them in action
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Bitcointalkers, you’ll find all important Qravity details on ICO Champs Now..
When the tokens from bounty will be given
The tokens from the bounty will be trasfered in the end of the ICO, which is September 5th
Pages:
Jump to: