Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 86. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Will it be possible to sell the tokens?
Of course, when we launch the ico it will be sold also on exchanges, where you can do that
Can you tell me more about token distribution? How will they be distributed?
Token sale - 50%
Team members & advisors - 22%
Reserve - 14%
token stability - 12%
Community rewards - 2%
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Will it be possible to sell the tokens?
Activity: 9
Can you tell me more about token distribution? How will they be distributed?
Activity: 7
Quite promising, i will check the site and reference for more info.
Activity: 20
Its a brilliant idea and project. Hope this could be launched sooner Smiley Smiley
This is a great project. I like the graphic designer waiting with no patience for its implementation.
Thank you for the support.
The start of the Qravity token sale and presale is postponed until July 2nd. We will provide further details shortly.
Activity: 6
 I dont understand from your roadmap, when is the ico released?
brand new
Activity: 0
I think that this project will do pretty damn well.Big future for this project . I'll support as far as possible
Activity: 83
This is a great project. I like the graphic designer waiting with no patience for its implementation.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I think that this project will do pretty damn well.Big future for this project . I'll support as far as possible
I admire the Qravity project, which is always protected and transparent, simplifies creative work processes and strengthens cooperation
Our Vietnamese translation is already completed. You can check it here:

Vietnamese ANN thread: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=23191.msg110815#msg110815
Vietnamese Bounty thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=38391.new#new
Guys do you have minimum investment eth? Can't find this info on your website,want to try first with 0.1 eth.
The minimum investment is : 1 Wei = 0.000000000000000001 ETH
Activity: 15
seem s a promisng project to me. can you tell me whats is the eth price for the tokens?
Vietnamese ANN+ Bounty thread: HERE
Regards
Hi, you have to do the ANN and Bounty on separate pages, like the original one
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
Vietnamese ANN+ Bounty thread: HERE
Regards
Activity: 18
Guys do you have minimum investment eth? Can't find this info on your website,want to try first with 0.1 eth.
Activity: 19
do you accept fiat for buying tokens
Pages:
Jump to: