Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS | 0.10.6.3 - New Self Moderated Thread - page 9. (Read 63969 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I have three masternodes stuck at 7282818, Restart Required.
Hello,

What should be the current MN reward? I feel something is not right...
Activity: 25
Hello,

What should be the current MN reward? I feel something is not right...
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
I uploaded a block file of renidex

When you're asked to type txindex=1

It will be available

This saves time in setting up the masternode

https://mega.nz/#!P7IETAQL!y687XXNYaPE8hbgkhXYJWAN05ajoE6xJjeM_Qa-fX-o                (renidex)

-------------

In addition to paste again regular block data

https://mega.nz/#!Xy4VCKJR!3VbR-HzV2VDnmNG0tgQTYfa72Gs3EtOsAvugx_e-y5Y               (normal)
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We have contacted them to advise them of the latest update to 10.7.4.
Maybe it's something to do with them ceasing trading.
https://novaexchange.com/
Activity: 394
Activity: 394
Hi is there a link for working windows wallet? Thank you.
Activity: 3
You have to go to the command window and to execute (Open your computer's Start menu.-->Type cmd --> Enter) : than  C:\Windows\system32>"C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Quarkcoin\quark-qt.exe" -reindex

XXXXX + Quarkcoin + quark-gt - depends on your pc, where your quarkfolder is storaged
Activity: 12
Hi, got a problem in setting up a masternode. Like to do it with nodehub.io.
Did all in a right way (i think/hope) but dont runs. Download newest version (10.7.3)

after download runs full synchron-> changed the masternode.conf (add xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 00.000.000.00:00000 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx00
)  -> didnt run (error ) -> add "txindes=1" -> didnt run -> clean masternode.conf -> runs again full synchron

Error is : Enabling Masternode support requires turning on transaction indexing. Please add txindex=1 to your configuration and start with -reindex (-reindex in console doesnt help, unknown)

Yes - i have set a passphrase. When i change in the running wallet the msternode.con and write in the console "masternode start-alias "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" walles says "your wallet is locked, passphrase is required (code-1) but cant fill anywhere the passphrase. When i go to masternodes tab and click "start all" or start missing" i will asked for the passphrase and fill in. but wallet cant find any own masternode.

What i do wrong ?

thanks for help

There is no detailed version, this is a simple tutorial, I hope to help you.
If the steps are correct, you must be able to view the master node

1.First quark wallet takes up about 3G memory,So you need to rent a server with at least 4 gigabytes of memory
2.Install Quark wallet on the server,And download the block file and paste it in the Quarkcoin folder
3.Create a new collection address in your wallet and send 10,000 QRK to it
4.Type the command “masternode genkey” and “masternode outputs” ,Save the resulting content
5.open Quarkcoin.conf and input

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=aaaa
rpcpassword=123456
txindex=1
masternode=1
externalip=Your public IP
masternodeprivkey=“masternode genkey”

6. open masternode.conf and input
name publicIP:13721 masternodegenkey masternodeoutputs
example:
mn1 127.0.0.2:13721 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg  2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0
7.Open server port 13721/13721
8.Restart wallet,Will be asked to re-index,When finished, the masternode can be started-

Now is running.
All what you wrote i did.
The Problem was : Error : Enabling Masternode support requires turning on transaction indexing. Please add txindex=1 to your configuration and start with -reindex (-reindex in console doesnt help, unknown)
I tryed in wallet console and it doesnt works. After lot time in google, i saw i had to run the command in the cmd - that was the solution

Thanks for comment, happy mining

new masternode 94.130.178.72:13721

addnode=94.130.178.72:13721    /   addnode "94.130.178.72:13721" "add" (for the wallet console)

what exactly did you write and where?
i am getting the same error message...
update
AEX opens quark deposits and withdrawals
deposit need 200 confirmations

https://www.aex.plus/page/trade.html?mk_type=CNC&trade_coin_name=QRK
Two MNs stuck on 7259674 The other is current.

AEX FFS
Activity: 25
Comon guys! Be honest - is it worth it to wait AEX or just sell qrk there and buy on other exchange. I managed to start qrk client on my pc and on a server and just need my Collateral amount. Is there actually something happaning with AEX or we are waiting for nothing!?
Activity: 12
Activity: 9
Aex exchange not open Embarrassed ...
3 masternodes stable 80 hours, 103 masternodes visible
Answer from FreiExchange when I asked for the whereabouts of our 9950 QRK, which we wanted to transfer almost 3 days ago:

Hi

Currently we have to wait, if the conflicts resolves, the transactions will be picked up in the memopool.
There was a few transactions comming in after we put the hot wallet in service mode and those transactions came in with conflicts.

Biggest issue is that when you check on the connecting peers
"synced_headers" : 7247885,
"synced_blocks" : 7242632,

They are all stuck on block ~632 but headers are much higher. I also tested with the connection ip nuttynoah on bitcointalk with no luck either, we are still stuck on the ~2632 block.

If the transactions goes away from the mempool, we will re-issue it so that none of your coins are lost, but atm i think the devs are not quite sure what to do. I have not heard back from them after i raised the question the other day when you where first in touch.

The support of FreiExchange at least does a good job.

Now the whole network is back up

There is no need to connect to the three provided nodes

Just connect to any higher node and restart the wallet to fix the caton

If it still cannot be updated, I think they need to download block data again or download part of block using the connection provided by us
https://mega.nz/#!Xy4VCKJR!3VbR-HzV2VDnmNG0tgQTYfa72Gs3EtOsAvugx_e-y5Y

Can you tell them this
Activity: 56
Answer from FreiExchange when I asked for the whereabouts of our 9950 QRK, which we wanted to transfer almost 3 days ago:

Hi

Currently we have to wait, if the conflicts resolves, the transactions will be picked up in the memopool.
There was a few transactions comming in after we put the hot wallet in service mode and those transactions came in with conflicts.

Biggest issue is that when you check on the connecting peers
"synced_headers" : 7247885,
"synced_blocks" : 7242632,

They are all stuck on block ~632 but headers are much higher. I also tested with the connection ip nuttynoah on bitcointalk with no luck either, we are still stuck on the ~2632 block.

If the transactions goes away from the mempool, we will re-issue it so that none of your coins are lost, but atm i think the devs are not quite sure what to do. I have not heard back from them after i raised the question the other day when you where first in touch.

The support of FreiExchange at least does a good job.
Activity: 56
In the case of network problems
Only two things are needed to keep moving forward
1. Connect to the node at the latest height
2. Restart the wallet
This problem will eventually be solved, but for the time being we still need to be in such an environment

How long will be this time and when will be the problem solved with the double spend stuck transactions?

The master nodes seem to run stable at the moment.

What is with bug bounties for staying behind this project? We lost already money, so it would be fair to get at least some bounties for this.
In the case of network problems
Only two things are needed to keep moving forward
1. Connect to the node at the latest height
2. Restart the wallet
This problem will eventually be solved, but for the time being we still need to be in such an environment
Pages:
Jump to: