Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS | 0.10.6.3 - New Self Moderated Thread - page 5. (Read 63969 times)

legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1005
Any working explorer with api?
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
wish you all peace and health
Due to epidemic
All sides are at a low point
we need to get through this
I am very active in keeping in touch with developers
He has not been in good health recently. He works slowly, but not covid-19
Please continue to be patient
Hello, my english isnt the best. I will write my question in german. I hope thats ok.

Hallo, die Corona Krise hat mich an meine längst verstaubte Quark Wallet erinnert. Ich habe mir die Version 0.10.7.4 heruntergeladen und über Nacht "aufholen" lassen. (es stand  6 Jahre & 33  Wochen sind aufzuholen")
Als ich vor einer Stunde wieder am PC war, merkte ich das sich die Wallet bei 11 Tagen aufgehängt hatte. Ich habe die Wallet dann neu gestartet (das dauert ewig) und nun ist sie leider wieder bei 6 Jahre & 33  Wochen im Rückstand.

Fragen:
1) Was bedeutet "Eine aktive Verbindung zum Netzwerk" Gibt es außer mir nur noch einen weiteren der mit mir die Daten teilt ?
2) Beginnt die Wallet immer bei >6 Jahren zu dowloaden?
3) Ich habe noch das Passwort und die Adresse der alten Wallet hier herumliegen..sehe aber (in der nun wieder nicht aktuellen) Wallet keine Option diese Daten einzufügen - kommt diese Option nach dem Aktualisieren noch, oder wie komme ich an meine alte Wallet?

Hello you can add some nodes to enhance the stability of the network
addnode=101.132.153.65:13721
addnode=101.187.42.235:13721
addnode=193.47.35.70:13721
addnode=194.160.80.214:13721
addnode=47.92.129.82:13721
addnode=73.229.70.68:13721
addnode=76.167.61.242:13721
addnode=78.130.244.174:13721

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
We still need some time to wait for the developers

He is in a bad situation now

About three months

He told me that he would do his best to help solve the problems

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/IPwxLw68Gys/maxresdefault.jpg
Hello, my english isnt the best. I will write my question in german. I hope thats ok.

Hallo, die Corona Krise hat mich an meine längst verstaubte Quark Wallet erinnert. Ich habe mir die Version 0.10.7.4 heruntergeladen und über Nacht "aufholen" lassen. (es stand  6 Jahre & 33  Wochen sind aufzuholen")
Als ich vor einer Stunde wieder am PC war, merkte ich das sich die Wallet bei 11 Tagen aufgehängt hatte. Ich habe die Wallet dann neu gestartet (das dauert ewig) und nun ist sie leider wieder bei 6 Jahre & 33  Wochen im Rückstand.

Fragen:
1) Was bedeutet "Eine aktive Verbindung zum Netzwerk" Gibt es außer mir nur noch einen weiteren der mit mir die Daten teilt ?
3) Ich habe noch das Passwort und die Adresse der alten Wallet hier herumliegen..sehe aber (in der nun wieder nicht aktuellen) Wallet keine Option diese Daten einzufügen - kommt diese Option nach dem Aktualisieren noch, oder wie komme ich an meine alte Wallet?

The chain is VERY unstable because nobody cares anymore aperantly. You can try to -reindex the wallet. I always start it with reindexing otherwise it doesn't work. What I do is type this in cmd:
\quark-qt -reindex
Hope it helps.
Activity: 1

Fragen:
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
What happened on Tuesday the 25th, to make the market cap increase by 5mil??
As far as I can tell it's just an anomaly on the coinmarketcap website.  Other sites have not reported this move.
Activity: 2
What happened on Tuesday the 25th, to make the market cap increase by 5mil??
Activity: 389
Merit: 250

About three months

Maybe a class action law suite would help?
I know it may not be the best choice

But he's trustworthy. He's part of the team

hope we will continue to wait together

About three months

Hey thanks I went back and saw thread after I posted but I don't know how to install the wallet on the linux server. I think I can do the rest but not exactly sure of doing this step below.

2.Install Quark wallet on the server,And download the block file and paste it in the Quarkcoin folder

Just start the quarkd. ( ./quarkd). You need to give it rights tho. Just start reading from here. I've also asked around before months. let's hope that everything is not in vain...
Does anybody have any type of idea of getting a masternode up and running? I see some people have set up one but I don't know how and can't find documentation.
I've copied this from page 49 of this thread.

"1.First quark wallet takes up about 3G memory,So you need to rent a server with at least 4 gigabytes of memory
2.Install Quark wallet on the server,And download the block file and paste it in the Quarkcoin folder
3.Create a new collection address in your wallet and send 10,000 QRK to it
4.Type the command “masternode genkey” and “masternode outputs” ,Save the resulting content
5.open Quarkcoin.conf and input

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=aaaa
rpcpassword=123456
txindex=1
masternode=1
externalip=Your public IP
masternodeprivkey=“masternode genkey”

6. open masternode.conf and input
name publicIP:13721 masternodegenkey masternodeoutputs
example:
mn1 127.0.0.2:13721 93HaYBVUCYjEMeeH1Y4sBGLALQZE1Yc1K64xiqgX37tGBDQL8Xg  2bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e18718810b92e0d0324456a67c 0
7.Open server port 13721/13721
8.Restart wallet,Will be asked to re-index,When finished, the masternode can be started-
We're still waiting to hear from ghzsymc2.  That's where we stand right now. 
He had said back in December that it wouldn't be until this month that the dev could work on the code.
We're currently waiting for an update from ghzsymc2, as he has been in contact with the dev.

Okay... Do you have a contact with ghzsymc2 to ask him how the things are going on, or are we just sitting and waiting for something, that no one knows what is it and when is going to happen if it will...!?
We're currently waiting for an update from ghzsymc2, as he has been in contact with the dev.
Might be my lack of understanding but something looks very dodgy with the master nodes to me.

Looks to me like masternode stakes are being recycled and getting multiple payments.

Look at block 7534503.

10000 qrk removed from a wallet that was and continues to receive masternode payments.

That 10k is moved along with 15 more 10k chunks to another wallet in a 160k move.

Then 175k is moved on December 31st in block 7549438

That 175k is then broken back into 10k chunks and are now receiving additional masternode payments as of the 1st of Jan.

Can someone with a bit more tech savvy look into this and let me know your thoughts? Hopefully I’m wrong.

Those 10k transactions may be just colloteral payments. I'm more curious what the hell is happening with this project!
Activity: 1
Might be my lack of understanding but something looks very dodgy with the master nodes to me.

Looks to me like masternode stakes are being recycled and getting multiple payments.

Look at block 7534503.

10000 qrk removed from a wallet that was and continues to receive masternode payments.

That 10k is moved along with 15 more 10k chunks to another wallet in a 160k move.

Then 175k is moved on December 31st in block 7549438

That 175k is then broken back into 10k chunks and are now receiving additional masternode payments as of the 1st of Jan.

Can someone with a bit more tech savvy look into this and let me know your thoughts? Hopefully I’m wrong.
No Deposit or Withdrawal on AEX.
Explorer 14 days behind.
This is really getting pathetic.
Wincoin   571207   48 seconds    2   0.0362    172 satoshis   $ 6,366,940
SaluS   252007   1 minute    2   65.5 k   0.80143 mBTC   $ 6,021,606
Quark   7419113   14 days 5 hours    0   78.5 k   284 satoshis   $ 5,503,145
PeerCoin   466627   1 minute    1   1184.0 M   2585 satoshis   $ 4,939,885

We already mentioned that because of the network problem

Temporary request AEX closed the deposit, will be opened after the network stability, do not worry

Aex's QRK withdrawal is normal (You can withdraw at any time)

As for the Explorer, it's actually the Explorerr's node card

When they restart their wallets, they return to the latest heights

You can open your wallet and check that the height is steady going

Thank you for attention

Okay. You said something about yesterday. It seems that nothing have changed yet. Is there someone that is actually doing something or you are waiting for the network to resolve the problem by its self? You wrote that it’s more stable now because of self-disconnecting nodes and what not but now it is actually worse. I cannot maintain a synced wallet more than few hours. Tell us, but please be honest, is someone actually doing something? Are you going to give us a REAL time frame that is expected the things are going to develop finally? Or the devs abandoned the project... again? Be honest, everybody are short of patience and we've invested money AND time.
No Deposit or Withdrawal on AEX.
Explorer 14 days behind.
This is really getting pathetic.
Wincoin   571207   48 seconds    2   0.0362    172 satoshis   $ 6,366,940
SaluS   252007   1 minute    2   65.5 k   0.80143 mBTC   $ 6,021,606
Quark   7419113   14 days 5 hours    0   78.5 k   284 satoshis   $ 5,503,145
PeerCoin   466627   1 minute    1   1184.0 M   2585 satoshis   $ 4,939,885

We already mentioned that because of the network problem

Temporary request AEX closed the deposit, will be opened after the network stability, do not worry

Aex's QRK withdrawal is normal (You can withdraw at any time)

As for the Explorer, it's actually the Explorerr's node card

When they restart their wallets, they return to the latest heights

You can open your wallet and check that the height is steady going

Thank you for attention
Pages:
Jump to: