Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS | 0.10.6.3 - New Self Moderated Thread - page 4. (Read 63969 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hi,

Have you a problem with quarkcoin at this time ?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/qrk/  

Block Height   Age   Transactions   Value Out   Difficulty   Extracted by
8533029   19 hours 58 minutes   10.2 kB   3.78732 QRK   234.9 k   QWfqByw9ogPzC...

If you have access to a PC, you could download the Quark wallet and then just copy the wallet.dat file from your mac.  Make sure to keep a backup.
An update, the recent dev wasn't up to the task of fixing the issue around the Superblock.  We are currently working on finding a new dev.
Activity: 11
We currently have a new developer looking at the code.
Thank you nuttynoah for replying. I hope it goes well. Will the Quark Core - Wallet v0.10.6.3 on my macbook pro start functioning when the code is fixed, or will it require an update, or some other action? And are there many other people with this problem? Thanks.
I imagine it means waiting for a new mac wallet release.

Is there truly no way I can access the Quarkcoin I own in this wallet? Who is responsible for Quarkcoin and it's functioning? Are there other people experiencing this problem? It seems absurd that I can't access this investment in Quarkcoin. Is there any answer to this issue? How is this possible? Is there anyone specifically to communicate with who is responsible? Thank you to anyone who can answer these questions and is willing to do so.

Thank you nuttynoah for replying. I hope it goes well. Will the Quark Core - Wallet v0.10.6.3 on my macbook pro start functioning when the code is fixed, or will it require an update, or some other action? And are there many other people with this problem? Thanks.
I imagine it means waiting for a new mac wallet release.
Hi,
I hope you can help me. I have Quark Core - Wallet v0.10.6.3 on a macbook pro with high sierra. I just opened the wallet for the first time in almost two years. It has processed 6053438 blocks of transaction history. Last received block was generated 1 year and 40 weeks ago. It reads (out of sync) and no block source available. The progress bar is about 2/3 complete and stopped. Any idea of what I can do to fix this problem? Thank you, Michael
Unfortunately you need to wait for a new mac wallet, as do I.
It's next on the list after we get the minor glitches in the code fixed.

I have the same problem Tuwan as you can read above and am amazed there seems to be no way to access the Quark I own in this wallet I can't access. I hope someone will explain how this can be and what exactly we're waiting for.

Thanks.
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Quark successfully completed its first inflation

Miner from 1.23139 to 1.26244

MN    from 2.46277 to 2.52488

The design of master node version has been verified
In line with the design concept

--------------------------------

At present, There are two problems to be solved
1. When the super block is excavated from the mine pool, it will be rejected and passed after several restarts
2. The wallet stopped updating the latest block for unknown reasons, which requires a restart and repair

We will continue to push Quark to solve these problems
And continue to improve its ecology

Hi @ghzsymc2

I am a long time hodler of Quarkcoin, I had Several MN's Running... Last couple of month I couldn't see into QRK project or what's happening...

Recently,  I notice that QBTC exchange Not there anymore and Not accessible. I transfer all my QRK Masternode earning to QBTC exchange before.
This is my QBTC Wallet Address : QZE7r5MecCj2LjyGSGZtu2za59Gp72J5kw  --- more than 19000 qrk

I'll much thankful, let me know... how to recover my QRK Coins from QBTC exchange or Contact them.

Thanks
Tuwan

Thank you. What or where is (OP)?
Original Post.  There's an invite link.

Is everyone with a Quark Core - Wallet v0.10.6.3, on a macbook pro, unable to sync it and access the Quark in the wallet?

Is there any idea when the problem will be fixed?

Thanks
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
Quark successfully completed its first inflation

Miner from 1.23139 to 1.26244

MN    from 2.46277 to 2.52488

The design of master node version has been verified
In line with the design concept

--------------------------------

At present, There are two problems to be solved
1. When the super block is excavated from the mine pool, it will be rejected and passed after several restarts
2. The wallet stopped updating the latest block for unknown reasons, which requires a restart and repair

We will continue to push Quark to solve these problems
And continue to improve its ecology
Original Post.  There's an invite link.
Thank you for responding. Is this the place to watch for an announcement and instructions? Do you have an idea of when it might be? Thanks again.
When there's any news it gets posted here.  Or you can join us on Slack (see OP).
Thank you for responding. Is this the place to watch for an announcement and instructions? Do you have an idea of when it might be? Thanks again.
Hi,
I hope you can help me. I have Quark Core - Wallet v0.10.6.3 on a macbook pro with high sierra. I just opened the wallet for the first time in almost two years. It has processed 6053438 blocks of transaction history. Last received block was generated 1 year and 40 weeks ago. It reads (out of sync) and no block source available. The progress bar is about 2/3 complete and stopped. Any idea of what I can do to fix this problem? Thank you, Michael
Unfortunately you need to wait for a new mac wallet, as do I.
It's next on the list after we get the minor glitches in the code fixed.
Hi,

Perhaps a Quark monthly update??
We've recently been in touch with a new dev and hope he can start work in a couple of weeks.
As soon as I have some news I'll post it here.
Activity: 20
Perhaps a Quark monthly update??
please ask cryptoid to get back onto the main chain
They're back.
Pages:
Jump to: