Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QRK] Quark | POW/POS | 0.10.6.3 - New Self Moderated Thread - page 6. (Read 63969 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
No Deposit or Withdrawal on AEX.
Explorer 14 days behind.
This is really getting pathetic.
Wincoin   571207   48 seconds    2   0.0362    172 satoshis   $ 6,366,940
SaluS   252007   1 minute    2   65.5 k   0.80143 mBTC   $ 6,021,606
Quark   7419113   14 days 5 hours    0   78.5 k   284 satoshis   $ 5,503,145
PeerCoin   466627   1 minute    1   1184.0 M   2585 satoshis   $ 4,939,885
Activity: 180
Merit: 4
Because the network is not smooth

I temporarily request aex and QBTC to temporarily shut down the deposit (for a period of time, the two mine pools were mining at the same time, but there was a short-fork bifurcation because they could not detect each other, in order to prevent the exchange from suffering losses, we had to do this).

1.In order to comply with Chinese laws, QBTC is transferring the company's address and website data
   It will take a few days to resume trading, and all trading pairs on their exchange are currently suspended.

2.Because aex implemented new policies

QRK is put into the ST plate

We've organized a group of supporters to help get back to innovation

On December 1, QRK will return to the innovation section
OK friends

I will answer some of the recent questions as well as the latest status updates

After the release of the latest 0.10.7.4 release, we observed two problems

I guess someone interference was carried out on the network, because I observed network is smooth, it doesn't have any problem, also have a bad time, it always happen caton.

1. The nodes between wallets will ban each other, which will result in the failure to timely obtain the latest block information.
2. After the wallet receives some unknown non-compliant block, the card ton appears, and it cannot continue to update the new block height (even if it is connected to the node of higher height).

Because of these two problems, the network is not smooth and causes a series of problems
Both problems can be solved by restarting the wallet (Of course you need to connect to the latest node)

It will take time for our developers to get back to work due to some problems, so we need to be patient.

My advice is to always check the nodes of the main pool and try to connect them.
Using connect= instead of addnode= effectively prevents non-compliant blocks from being received.

http://www.nodepow.com/explorer/peers?id=1917
Activity: 25
Guys, do you know what does ''Coin of ST board doesn't support deposit'' means? I'm trying to deposit some coins in AEX. Also deposits are disabled in Finexbox...
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Hi Deluxo and Ior2ex, i've posted this before but rest assured we are aware of the current issue and are working to fix things.  The whole recent upgrade of Quark by adding the Dash masternode has been an ambitious and long project.  My advice is to wait for the next release which will be with us in due course.  I'm still waiting for an update from the dev and as soon as I hear something I will post it here.
Once we're past these current issues we have some exciting projects lined up for Quark.
Activity: 10
Guys! For a month now every time I need to open the wallet (windows qt wallet) I need to resync in order to actually open. If I leave it open, it stays synced for a day or two and then just gets stuck on a random block. This means I need to resync it again. Honestly I'm kind of afraid to even send coins because it might stuck and brick the transaction or something... This issue is mentioned before but no one bothers to asnwer. Also there is no update here for a long time! It realy looks abandoned...
same here
Guys! For a month now every time I need to open the wallet (windows qt wallet) I need to resync in order to actually open. If I leave it open, it stays synced for a day or two and then just gets stuck on a random block. This means I need to resync it again. Honestly I'm kind of afraid to even send coins because it might stuck and brick the transaction or something... This issue is mentioned before but no one bothers to asnwer. Also there is no update here for a long time! It realy looks abandoned...
Activity: 59
AEX has removed the QRK/BTC Pair
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what is nova's issue with quark? the wallet is offline? are they even on the correct and latest wallet?

Annoying and inconvenient for them to take yet another change of direction that requires closure.

Shame to see such a historically important project left floundering around. Hopefully some whale will accumulate enough at some point to bring in some important upgrades that can bring back some relevance to this one.

One of my fav projects, if even for the nostalgic value alone.

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
One Question  Roll Eyes

Regarding QRK deposit to the QBTC.... That is not a straight forward thing at the movement.

Always, I have to open a support ticket with QBTC, for ask them to do that....

I only transfer when QRK block explorer work... NOT when it's stuck.

Except 1 or 2 occasions, all other times i needed support team's help, and ask them to deposit/recharge my QBTC Account.
This is the last block:
Details for Block #7341771
Date/Time   2019-10-22 21:04:37

Did you give in?
try this
http://www.nodepow.com/site/block?id=1917

Ok, this explorer shows movement. I need to reindex my wallet and MN again. Anyways, does the exchanges look at these explorers or they rely on their own technology? Oh and another question - why does the wallet and the MN get stuck every three or so days?
Rest assured Deluxo we are aware of the current issues since the Masternode upgrade and are working on the solution.
Bear with us for a little while longer Deluxo, it's in all our best interests to sort this out rapidly and permanently.

That’s great! You are working on a solution. It is a good idea to give us and update every several days on the situation. The forum makes the project to look like it's abandoned.
This is the last block:

Did you give in?
try this

Ok, this explorer shows movement. I need to reindex my wallet and MN again. Anyways, does the exchanges look at these explorers or they rely on their own technology? Oh and another question - why does the wallet and the MN get stuck every three or so days?
Rest assured Deluxo we are aware of the current issues since the Masternode upgrade and are working on the solution.
Bear with us for a little while longer Deluxo, it's in all our best interests to sort this out rapidly and permanently.
This is the last block:

Did you give in?
try this

This is the last block:

Did you give in?
try this
This is the last block:

Did you give in?
Explorer and wallets are stuck again. Is that the reason for many people to sell with big volumes? It is getting frustrating actually.
3/3 masternodes stuck at 7317003

Quark explorer stuck:
Quark   7313568   1 day 10 hours    1   845.2 k   118 satoshis   $ 2,568,656
Spectrecoin   1303724   3 minutes    2   1402.2 k   1103 satoshis   $ 2,375,832
OKCash   2217766   just now   2   1600.8 k   377 satoshis   $ 2,350,145

1. QRK explorer stuck @ Block #7313568 2 days 19 hours

2. Yesterday Despot QRK to QBTC but not Recharge yet, not sure it is due to explorer issue Huh
QBTC's wallet is probably stuck as well.
Seems a lot of the main players are not keeping an eye on their wallet status.
I guess if there is no leadership from the quark insiders everyone else can just let it ride.

Hi,

I think explorer is not updated !

BUT ...

I have a problem with my little pool.
I install the quark core, I install Nomp and nothing block are discovered.
I mine with 100 GH/s
Have you change the parameters for mining without MN ?

At present, it has been observed that the yiimp type ore pool can produce quarks normally.

And ming-dutch.nl and e-pool.

You need to turn on MN assignment
CryptoID block explorer up and running
Why does it take several days to address the issue each time?
I was late contacting them this time.  My fault.   Embarrassed
Activity: 59
Why does it take several days to address the issue each time?
Pages:
Jump to: