Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 15. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
If the market keeps going down for a year are u still going to keep them locked? U cant wait forever just get them on an exchange
Activity: 36
Pump and dump does not have the actual projects interest at heart.
Market momentum is also a real thing in both crypto and equities markets (along with others) no sense in trying to catch a bear market on the way down when you have the option to wait and ride the bull market wave on the way up
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
HEY, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Did you know that if you propose something that is considered for development from Quadrant's Protocol decentralized data ecosystem, you can claim a bounty reward of eQUAD tokens to help build the proposed feature?

Click for more details.

Join the Telegram group and never miss an update from the team.  Wink
Activity: 280
Great business among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.

I think it's balanced, the great concept created and supported by an outstanding, experienced team experience. creating strong integration for the development of this platform.

Thanks for the support Gerald🙏
It seems like this business has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this business.

Hello Mixon_Orlando, the token sale has already ended and so has the Bounty. Thanks for your interest in promoting Quadrant Protocol.
Activity: 146
Great business among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I'll watch out for him.

I think it's balanced, the great concept created and supported by an outstanding, experienced team experience. creating strong integration for the development of this platform.
Activity: 35
It seems like this business has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this business.
Hey all! In only few minutes Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike Davie will be on an exclusive interview on Money FM 89.3 -Singapore's most popular financial broadcast- to discuss all things blockchain and data!

Make sure to tune in live here: https://www.moneyfm893.sg/

Help Quadrant Protocol Shape the Decentralized Future of the Data Economy

Quadrant Protocol seeks to address core challenges in the Big Data industry, and needs your help! By taking part in this industry survey, you’ll get the chance to help build something you’ll love and use in your daily routine. By taking the survey, you’ll get the chance to help build something you’ll love and use in your daily routine.

To thank supporters, if you propose a new feature or tool that Quadrant Protocol decides to incorporate, you could be eligible to claim a reward of eQUAD tokens. So let's not wait any more, the team is waiting to hear from you, the users.

👉 Click here to take the survey

Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Thank you for the support🙌
Activity: 14
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. You can find information on the Quadrant team and their backgrounds on LinkedIn. Quadrant is based in Singapore. The team tokens (10%) are vested over 5 years on an even monthly schedule. The token supply is 1,000,000,000 eQuad, and you can see the token distribution on page 36 of the Whitepaper. I hope this clears things up. Smiley
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
I am interested in the market cap, listed or not. You have avoided the question about whether eth has been held or converted to fiat. If you have held it then it will be roughly 1/3 of value at tge. Can you either confirm, deny or issue your eth address?

Hello there! Thanks for the question, Quadrant Protocol has a treasury management department, that ensures the long term success of the organisation. The dropping of ETH price does effect the entire industry, including Quadrant Protocol, but they have a balanced approach which will ensure they can, and will, continue to build what the team has set out to.
Activity: 9
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of? How many tokens will be owned by the foundation & founders? Is there a vesting schedule?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
 I am interested in the market cap, listed or not. You have avoided the question about whether eth has been held or converted to fiat. If you have held it then it will be roughly 1/3 of value at tge. Can you either confirm, deny or issue your eth address?
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
Your enthusiasm and support to the Quadrant Protocol team are much appreciated, JoelF.

Feel free to engage in the discussion on TelegramWink
Activity: 28
Great devs, great community, and a chance to have a slice of a massive global industry? Yes, please. Wish the developers only good luck and success!
HELLO, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Learn more about the project in this Medium article The Power Of Quadrant.

For any question you might have, feel free to ask it in the Telegram community.

Quadrant Protocol is also on Twiter. Click to followWink
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Thanks for your input! Don't forget to like Quadrant on Facebook. Smiley
Activity: 14
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Pages:
Jump to: