Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 14. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 116
I see that the market has started to grow. Does this mean that the team will soon add tokens to the exchange? After all, the team postponed the listing due to bad market conditions.

Hi, thanks for the interest. The team is monitoring the market condition, they will update the community if there's any information about token unlock and listing. Please stay tuned.

I think it's better to wait more. Market condition is not good. Small rise in prices doesn't mean it has started to grow.

Yes, this is exactly what the team is doing. They're monitoring the market in consultation with the community and industry experts. Thanks for understanding and supporting the team's decision.

I am supporting this decision, because I am worry about my tokens value. I am sure it's better for me. All the coins and tokens in my portfolio are falling. So, I am supporting myself too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I see that the market has started to grow. Does this mean that the team will soon add tokens to the exchange? After all, the team postponed the listing due to bad market conditions.

Hi, thanks for the interest. The team is monitoring the market condition, they will update the community if there's any information about token unlock and listing. Please stay tuned.

I think it's better to wait more. Market condition is not good. Small rise in prices doesn't mean it has started to grow.

Yes, this is exactly what the team is doing. They're monitoring the market in consultation with the community and industry experts. Thanks for understanding and supporting the team's decision.
$3.1 trillion, IBM Analytics estimate of the yearly cost of poor quality data, in the US alone. While most people who deal in data every day know that bad data is costly, this figure stuns. Duplicate and bad quality of data is both time-consuming and expensive!

Find out more in Quadrant Protocol's latest tweet.

Activity: 392
Hey, Quadrant Protocol supporters!

Don't forget to submit your designs for a T-shirt competition!  Wink

All details about it are here.

Join Telegram group and stay updated always.  Cheesy
Hey Quadrant fans! Smiley

Are YOU interested in BigData or in blockchain technology?

The Quadrant team are innovators and they need more talented folks to help them work on exciting projects. You can start a career in the booming tech hub of Singapore... You can apply right here.

Don't forget to follow Quadrant on Twitter for all the latest news and updates.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100

Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 259
HEY, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY!

Learn about the applications of blockchain in Big Data from Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie. Here's a recap from his interview on MONEY FM 89.3 "We don’t want to protect data, we want to use data to improve people’s lives. People want better lives and want technology to improve their lives and data is a core of that. What we need to do and what the laws need to do is protect people from manipulation and focus on the laws that prevent data to be misused"

Click here to watch it.
where can i see how much they raised during their public sale? checking their global partnership, seems that this platform will be successful in their chosen field. let's see...
Hey there, thanks for reaching out! Quadrant raised a total of $15.5 million throughout the sale. To keep up to date with the latest Quadrant news, you can join the Quadrant Protocol Announcements Channel.
Quadrant will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. Great project its very successful, I cannot wait to see this project Quadrant be listed on the marketplace. Its one of my favorite ICO
Thanks for your support! Don't forget to come join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Community. Smiley
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
where can i see how much they raised during their public sale? checking their global partnership, seems that this platform will be successful in their chosen field. let's see...
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Quadrant will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. Great project its very successful, I cannot wait to see this project Quadrant be listed on the marketplace. Its one of my favorite ICO
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
The problem that i see is the disconnect of the project team and the investors because the using the amazix team for communication.

Amazix usually do their work very well and It is not the first project they are managing. I haven't seen any problem on communication in the projects I know and Amazix has managed them before.
Couldn't agree more with you! Besides, some people believe that AmaZix has any relation with the project's execution, which is a mistake.

As Parbey said up above, Quadrant's Community Manager - Nikolaos - is very active and responsive so, blaming Quadrant for a lack of communication is pretty much a mistake. Wink
The problem that i see is the disconnect of the project team and the investors because the using the amazix team for communication.

Amazix usually do their work very well and It is not the first project they are managing. I haven't seen any problem on communication in the projects I know and Amazix has managed them before.

Hello RonMank, how is that a disconnect? Besides if you've spent sometime in the community, you'd know the community manager for Quadrant protocol, Nikolaos Kost is very active in the community as well.

I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with you on this one.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
If the market keeps going down for a year are u still going to keep them locked? U cant wait forever just get them on an exchange

Hi there!

While the team hasn't provided a set ETA to unlock the tokens, they won't keep locked forever.

As we speak, the team is continuously analyzing the market to find the best optimal timeframe to unlock the tokens, but as of now, please, a little more patience is needed.  Wink

Feel free to reach out on the Telegram Group if you wish to take part in the discussions and engage the team!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm not trying to advertise or promote it, just giving my opinion. dev are very professional, also if you read whitepaper coin has real porpoise (real life usage) it should be long term idea.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I don’t want to be banned at all but I do have questions. I invested a large sum of money and would like some answers but don’t want to stoke the fire
Pages:
Jump to: