Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 16. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they did not raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?

The team raised a total of US $15.5m during the crowd sale, to get the latest updates, please join the Telegram community.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have some doubt about the raised amount because after crowdsale till now they did not raise any amount or else the bar is showing wrongly? But when I check in ethers can transaction are being done by the investors and let's hope we get some update from the team?
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
Hello there, Quadrant fans!

Quadrant Protocol has been featured on tech360tv.

You can find the highlights of the team's recent participation in
SmartChinaExpo and the cooperation with IMDAsg Here.

Activity: 280
the project will undertake the distribution of 1 month, after ico is completed. and whether the sale of the project still running? because I am looking for information but not found.
Hi there, thanks for reaching out Smiley

The tokens are currently locked as the team wait for better market conditions and stability before unlocking. The sale has ended already. For more info, come and visit Quadrant's Telegram. Wink
In my opinion its time to unlock those tokens. Lets see how this week will go

lock the token done by the team. I think it's normal and that's part of the strategy too. For current market conditions, throwing tokens into the market is very risky in decreasing value and that is not good for this platform.

Thanks for supporting the team's decision. The team has the best interest of the community at heart and will do what's best for the project and the community Smiley

It's a good decision has been made by the team. It's normal investors want to be able to trade their tokens. But there is no better option than what the team has decided.

Thanks for your input!  Smiley The team have a wealth of experience and followed the direction of the majority opinion of the community when they decided to postpone unlocking. They will continue to monitor the situation closely and make an announcement when there is an update.

I understand the decision, and I am involved in selling your token. market conditions are concerned again, I don't want to be like that and happen to this token. My estimate is that November will be better.

Exactly we are expecting already in septemeber there is a price movement and which we don't know what is going to happen in the next moñth because SEP 15th SEC will announce about ETF. So we have to wait and see how far the bitcoin price of bitcoin can reach.
Yes we will have to wait and see. You can also keep up to date by joining Quadrant's Telegram group.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
the project will undertake the distribution of 1 month, after ico is completed. and whether the sale of the project still running? because I am looking for information but not found.

The tokens are currently locked as the team wait for better market conditions and stability before unlocking. The sale has ended already. For more info, come and visit Quadrant's Telegram. Wink

lock the token done by the team. I think it's normal and that's part of the strategy too. For current market conditions, throwing tokens into the market is very risky in decreasing value and that is not good for this platform.

Thanks for supporting the team's decision. The team has the best interest of the community at heart and will do what's best for the project and the community Smiley

It's a good decision has been made by the team. It's normal investors want to be able to trade their tokens. But there is no better option than what the team has decided.

Thanks for your input!  Smiley The team have a wealth of experience and followed the direction of the majority opinion of the community when they decided to postpone unlocking. They will continue to monitor the situation closely and make an announcement when there is an update.

I understand the decision, and I am involved in selling your token. market conditions are concerned again, I don't want to be like that and happen to this token. My estimate is that November will be better.

Exactly we are expecting already in septemeber there is a price movement and which we don't know what is going to happen in the next moñth because SEP 15th SEC will announce about ETF. So we have to wait and see how far the bitcoin price of bitcoin can reach.
Activity: 140

Thanks for your input, LeeZinsee! You can stay up to date on all the latest news regarding this decision on Quadrant's Telegram
Activity: 23

Thanks for your input!  Smiley The team have a wealth of experience and followed the direction of the majority opinion of the community when they decided to postpone unlocking. They will continue to monitor the situation closely and make an announcement when there is an update.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116

Hey Quadrant fans!

The team would love to see your submissions for the Quadrant Protocol t-shirt design competition!

Everyone is welcome to enter so get started on those awesome designs! Everybody that takes part will receive one free T-shirt with the winning design, and a special surprise box goes to the creator of the winning design.

More details here. Wink

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community! Wink

Welcome to Quadrant’s August 2018 Development and Community Update!
The team had a very busy month with a roadshow in China —  new demo release, and new team members joining the project and much more!

Click on the picture below to check it out!
Make sure you also join Quadrant Protocol's Telegram Group and participate in the discussions!  Grin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Im also supporting tokens lock. Wait until market will be grow again. I expect that next bullrun will be soon and than unlock tokens and list to top exchanges  Roll Eyes

Activity: 146

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

brand new
Activity: 0
Great plan, I hope the plan is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it is where the project goes well and succeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It is very important that data providers can cover the capital and input costs incurred during the creation and production of their data assets

Yes, that is a good point. I'm pretty sure the providers will factor this into their pricing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
The mechanisms for controlling crypto allocation are decentralized and managed through a blockchain that operates as a distributed book.
Pages:
Jump to: