Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data - page 19. (Read 52926 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Quadrant Protocol delays the token unlock which has been scheduled for August 25.
The tokens will be unlocked when market conditions improve

https://medium.com/quadrantprotocol/quadrant-protocol-update-token-unlocking-postponed-china-tour-7e3bb5cabf57
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core.

Activity: 92
Hello guys
I believe this is a project with good prospects in the future. We can wait a little bit longer. I trust the judgment of the team.
Activity: 102
My question will be how did the team came up with the idea Quadrant. Like what were the circumstances that made you think that you guys should have to develop this project?
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
Hello, Quadrant Protocol community!

The live AMA with Quadrant Protocol's CEO Mike Davie is now Live. Join the discussion on the Telegram group here.
Activity: 392
GREETINGS, QUADRANT PROTOCOL COMMUNITY.

Do you have a question for the team?
Today is the day to ask it. CEO, Mike Davie, will have an AMA interview at 19:00 SGT (13:00 CET) on Telegram.

Submit your questions here.
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
The ultimate goal of the Quadrant is to provide a platform that provides an infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of DaaS and AI services between organizations.

Thanks for the input, Ryuuma👍  Quadrant Protocol enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core.

Activity: 182
The ultimate goal of the Quadrant is to provide a platform that provides an infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of DaaS and AI services between organizations.
Activity: 226
Greetings Quadrant Protocol Community!

Here's another way of showing you how much the Team cares about the community and its concerns! 🙌🏼

You can now submit your questions and doubts directly to the team via this form for the AMA of tomorrow!

Remember, only 15 hours to go!
Activity: 280
Do you have some events, conferences? You must promote project for big investors as well. At last before product launch it will be usefull.

team should focus on post ICO problems 1st. even tokens are not still delivered to their investors. than investors will blame team about exchange listings and bla bla bla. but normal investor should understand that product focus is a main goal for successful project.

Hello Oldman, tokens were delivered in realtime to contributors. They are just locked. If you're unable to see your tokens please reach out in the Telegram Channel for assistance.
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
It's August already! Quadrant Protocol just published the Community Update for July. The team is hard at work on taking Quadrant Protocol to the next level — building the infrastructure and engaging with Big Data and AI professionals, as well as gaining clients.

Click here to read the full update

At least, the weekly update has shown the dedication of Quadrant team to keep developing the project further.
It's also give me a feeling that more promising things to come from the Quadrant team.
Thanks for releasing the update this week.
Activity: 457
Do you have some events, conferences? You must promote project for big investors as well. At last before product launch it will be usefull.

team should focus on post ICO problems 1st. even tokens are not still delivered to their investors. than investors will blame team about exchange listings and bla bla bla. but normal investor should understand that product focus is a main goal for successful project.
Quadrant Protocol Update — Token Unlocking Postponed, China Tour

Click here to read the full update here

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 252
Yes, weekly update needed very much. Any news about when tokens will be listed to exchanges? I think better to wait some time, untill market will recovery

There is an AMA (Ask Me Anything) coming which everyone is encouraged to join and participate in to get your questions answered :-)

Mark your calendar folks!👇

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Yes, weekly update needed very much. Any news about when tokens will be listed to exchanges? I think better to wait some time, untill market will recovery
Activity: 392
Hello, Quadrant Protocol community!

Check out the visual explanation of the Quadrant Protocol platform. 👇🏻

If you have some questions about the Quadrant Protocol, you can ask it in the Telegram groupWink
I want more information on your project. I hope you will be more successful  Cry

Hi there, thanks for reaching out!

This article is a good introduction to Quadrant. You can read more interesting articles on Quadrant's Medium.

When you want to delve deeper, here is the link to the Whitepaper.
Activity: 21
I want more information on your project. I hope you will be more successful  Cry
Activity: 424
I'v just noticed strange issue. In twitter sheet on weeks 7-8 i have 20 in post number column but nothing in stakes column. My forum username is JenijaHello. Could you help with it?

Hi Startedd, please direct all bounty related issues to the bounty group dedicated for all such matters: 👉https://t.me/quadrantprotocol_bounty.

You could also post your question on the bounty bitcoin talk page 📄
👉 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyquadrant-protocol-a-blueprint-for-mapping-decentralized-data-upto-100k-3739014
Pages:
Jump to: