Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 59. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
This project seems very interesting to me, I have read a few of the whitepaper and I'm excited.
When will be the crowdsale?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi! This looks like a very interesting project. It is good to see that a solid team is going for the quantum problem! It's odd you guys have not got more traction yet. Are you going to build on the research explained in the yellow paper?

Yes, the working prototype is built based on what is explained in the yellow paper - stay tuned as we are releasing more articles about the research behind the project and our prototype!

Thanks for your answer. The yellow paper is very interesting, I can't wait for the follow-up work to be released!!
Activity: 56
I've done some more resarch in to the project and team. Looks really solid. Is it possible to take part in a presale? Should I email to [email protected] for that?

If you want information about pre-sale, please send us an e-mail to [email protected].

Great, I've sent you guys an email Smiley Here's hoping I'll qualify for the presale should you have one.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
In your roadmap you say that you are going to move in to new offices approximately at the end of February, where will be these new offices locate?

Quantum1Net has an international team, but the office will be in Tenerife, Spain. You can check the timeline, the release party of the Gold Token will be held in Tenerife. Smiley
I read in the website that the CEO of the project lives in Tenerife, is this the reason why you will have your office there?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
You said in your site the silver coins can be convertible in golden coins, could you explain me the proccess of this?

It is a fairly simple process of converting the Silver Coin in to the Gold Coin, it will basically be the same way many ICO's accept ETH/BTC/LTC/USD, but the Silver Token will be included and Silver Coin holders will get a discount . The reason for going with a more classic approach to seed funding is because we believe that this is the direction ICO's will take in the near future as the ICO world is getting more and more attention from people outside the 'crypto-space'. There are some good articles online that describes what a convertible note is, for ex. https://www.seedinvest.com/blog/startup-investing/how-convertible-notes-work
In your roadmap you say that you are going to move in to new offices approximately at the end of February, where will be these new offices locate?

Quantum1Net has an international team, but the office will be in Tenerife, Spain. You can check the timeline, the release party of the Gold Token will be held in Tenerife. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
 You said in your site the silver coins can be convertible in golden coins, could you explain me the proccess of this?
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Is there any article about this project online?

Yes. You can read more about us on our blog  https://medium.com/quantum1net Smiley
Thank you I am going to read it because I am very interested in quantum project and i really like to know more about you and your experience and also the project, of course
Hi! This looks like a very interesting project. It is good to see that a solid team is going for the quantum problem! It's odd you guys have not got more traction yet. Are you going to build on the research explained in the yellow paper?

Yes, the working prototype is built based on what is explained in the yellow paper - stay tuned as we are releasing more articles about the research behind the project and our prototype!
Activity: 23

Yes. You can read more about us on our blog  https://medium.com/quantum1net Smiley
Is there an alpha or beta for the product for your project?

Quantum1Net has a working prototype - One could deem the project to be in a pre-/alpha stage.
when the pre-/alpha stage be available can  we try it?
You mean to ask if there will be an alpha version?
yes, that what I was asking for but I didn't express myself right

The Quantum Encrypted Key Generation will be implemented on the Gold Token which will have a limited/closed release in July.

Quantum1Net has a working prototype - One could deem the project to be in a pre-/alpha stage.
yes, that what I was asking for but I didn't express myself right
Merit: 101
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

Do you plan introduce the project through any conference or video explicative about the project?

There is a short presentation on our youtube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q50ErZ4mR_E

Subscribe to the channel, as there are more videos on the way!  Smiley
thank you, I am going to follow your advice, watch the video and subscribe myself in the channel to see more videos
you have all the information about the project in their site
I recommend you to have a look to their white paper and yellowpaper. They are very complete
Do you plan introduce the project through any conference or video explicative about the project?

There is a short presentation on our youtube-channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q50ErZ4mR_E

Subscribe to the channel, as there are more videos on the way!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: