Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 57. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will there be any bonus in the sale or it will be the base price?
Activity: 322
I would like to know what is a qubit, is it different to a normal bit? how it works?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Hey guys i have found something useful about breaking the bitcoin with quantum computers, the article there are related with quantum1net project, it will helps for us to understanding about the projects of quantum1net based on the quantum computers, so please check the link and we can discussion about it, cheers.
http://fortune.com/2018/01/06/breaking-bitcoin-cybersaturday/
Activity: 308
could you explain briefly what is (QEKG) apparatus? what does it do?
You can see the yellow paper for technical questions. If you read it you will understand better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
So the gold tokens, I must say I just love the sound of a proper quantum encrypted coin, if nothing else just for the rule of cool Tongue. Is there any additional value to the coin other than just being a quantum encrypted bitcoin?

It will both be a Quantum safe bitcoin, but also, more intriguing, it will be a token/coin used on the Quantum1Net, which will be a global network and include services like and a quantum-safe file-, chat-, and file transfer service. This is very exciting as the encryption on these services will be quantum safe and guaranteed privacy. More info about that soon to come on our social medias Wink
then I stay tuned, thank you
Activity: 294
could you explain briefly what is (QEKG) apparatus? what does it do?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
What do you plan to do with the token that you won't sell during the ICO? Will you burn them?

The supply of Q1S is initially 30,000,000 tokens. All tokens that are not sold, will be burned🔥. The tokens are locked to ETH to ensure maximum safety to our investors, and our market cap is still 15mil EUR.
So you will build or buy a quantum device?

Love the project. Everything quantum-related is interesting i think it is the future! I will be following this one.

We have a working prototype and the design for the finished product ready. The tech behind our prototype is well explained within the Yellow Paper, check it out, it is in my opinion very interesting!

With that said, thank you for the support! The followers of this project will be amazed about whats soon to come.
So the gold tokens, I must say I just love the sound of a proper quantum encrypted coin, if nothing else just for the rule of cool Tongue. Is there any additional value to the coin other than just being a quantum encrypted bitcoin?

It will both be a Quantum safe bitcoin, but also, more intriguing, it will be a token/coin used on the Quantum1Net, which will be a global network and include services like and a quantum-safe file-, chat-, and file transfer service. This is very exciting as the encryption on these services will be quantum safe and guaranteed privacy. More info about that soon to come on our social medias Wink
What do you plan to do with the token that you won't sell during the ICO? Will you burn them?
When will the tokens I buy be issued? Would I have to wait until well after the end of the ICO to get my tokens?

Hello tokenwar.

The tokens will be issued immediately upon the investment!
I like that you describe the posible risks. As future investor, I like to have the things clear and know what type of things I could find in the road.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So you will build or buy a quantum device?

Love the project. Everything quantum-related is interesting i think it is the future! I will be following this one.
Merit: 100
in the yellow paper you said that "A critical difference between the proposed Quantum Encryption Key Generator (QEKG) and
currently utilized encryption techniques, such as elliptic curve cryptography,  is that the QEKG
generates four independent streams of fundamentally random sets of numbers with certain
intrinsic mathematical properties and adjustable entropy as a consequence of the quantum
nature of the generator. " How does it is work exactly?

Using the quantum entanglement device that we designed to generate pairs of public and private keys of arbitrary length requires several orders of magnitude less CPU usage comparing to any sufficiently secure math algorithm, especially for longer keys. The device measures a time difference of detecting individual photons between 4 detectors. By defining the coincidence window we extract sequences of random numbers which we then converted to key pairs. There are several ways to utilize these random keys on a pair of communicating clients using simple computations, such as multidimensional cellar automata or training a cryptographic deep neural network.

The device is also designed to produce long strings of random numbers (in addition to keys that derived from the timestamp comparisons) which belongs to Z4 group, that can be used in conjunction or reparably from timestamps. These vector had such property that if you from a column vector using 4 streams the sum of all 4 column values must always be 1. This can be used for mutual authentication, since the values of each row cannot be predicted, any deviation from it will invalidate the transaction resulting in new encryption keys being generated due to a very low computational overhead, unique encryption keys can be generated for each transaction, so that even if somebody later obtains actual keys for a pacific transaction (for example if keys were stored on a client computer) they cannot be used to decrypt any other transaction (or any other data block for which this type of encryption is used).
that is an amazing response, now I understand this
Activity: 322
I see better their team in the site, with profile photos and description. They have a lot of experience in some areas like encryption, finances, security or industry. I trust in this team, they will go a long way!
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Quantum1Net is proud to announce that Ruth Carrillo Harris and Ulrika Viberg, two household names in the Digital Marketing and Innovation/Investment industry are adding their skill and experience to the Quantum1Net project. - #Quantum1Net #Q1N #CryptoCurrency check this out guys about new developer of team on Twitter https://t.co/fZ1JtbG7mv it is good news for the future of quantum1net, i will makes updating it find something new information about it.
When will the tokens I buy be issued? Would I have to wait until well after the end of the ICO to get my tokens?
in the yellow paper you said that "A critical difference between the proposed Quantum Encryption Key Generator (QEKG) and
currently utilized encryption techniques, such as elliptic curve cryptography,  is that the QEKG
generates four independent streams of fundamentally random sets of numbers with certain
intrinsic mathematical properties and adjustable entropy as a consequence of the quantum
nature of the generator. " How does it is work exactly?

Using the quantum entanglement device that we designed to generate pairs of public and private keys of arbitrary length requires several orders of magnitude less CPU usage comparing to any sufficiently secure math algorithm, especially for longer keys. The device measures a time difference of detecting individual photons between 4 detectors. By defining the coincidence window we extract sequences of random numbers which we then converted to key pairs. There are several ways to utilize these random keys on a pair of communicating clients using simple computations, such as multidimensional cellar automata or training a cryptographic deep neural network.

The device is also designed to produce long strings of random numbers (in addition to keys that derived from the timestamp comparisons) which belongs to Z4 group, that can be used in conjunction or reparably from timestamps. These vector had such property that if you from a column vector using 4 streams the sum of all 4 column values must always be 1. This can be used for mutual authentication, since the values of each row cannot be predicted, any deviation from it will invalidate the transaction resulting in new encryption keys being generated due to a very low computational overhead, unique encryption keys can be generated for each transaction, so that even if somebody later obtains actual keys for a pacific transaction (for example if keys were stored on a client computer) they cannot be used to decrypt any other transaction (or any other data block for which this type of encryption is used).

Good job guys! I really like the idea of upload an article to Medium every week answering questions and doubts from customers.
It will keep us informed  Smiley
Are these article a resume of the questions and answers of the telegram group?
Pages:
Jump to: