Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform] - page 8. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Is the bounty planned for Twitter and Facebook?
The project needs to war a better advertisement than a campaign bounty.
The bounty is a good marketing move. That it is possible to think up better. And this despite the fact that to pay tokens and not real money.
Airdrop can cause interest to the token but not always to the project. Bounty can be diverse.
It seems like recently, advertising on social networks like facebook or twitter is not very effective. I generally appreciate those projects on reddit.
Activity: 31
Your project looks very interesting, all structure is very well designed, and your whitepaper has hole acknowledgment of the project.
Most of the users and investors are ready to join or invest in these type of project. I hope it will be a great project in the future. So keep it up and all the best for the future.
Activity: 30
Hello,
Are the instructions for participating in the ICO clear? Are you taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?
Activity: 37

Facebook Bounty Program:
Rules
Only one(1) Facebook account per participant is allowed
Accounts with more than 10% fake friends/followers are not accepted
Accounts must have less than 75% of friends/followers from the following countries/continent:
-India
-Indonesia
-Africa
Participant must like and share official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/quickledger/
Action 1: Must like, share and comment on a minimum of 3 posts published by the official Facebook page, weekly.
(maximum 7 posts per week)
Action 2: Write a minimum of 1 unique post about the Quick project using the hashtag #QuickLedger and at least 2 of these hashtags, weekly:
#bitcoin
#cryptocurrency
#ico
#tokensale
#crowdsale
(maximum of 7 posts per week)
Participant's posts must be public.
Rewards
100-500 Followers/Friends : 1 Stake per post/week. (max. 14 stakes/week)
500-1500 Followers/Friends : 2 Stakes per post/week. (max. 28 stakes/week)
1500-3000 Followers/Friends : 4 Stakes per post/week. (max. 56 stakes/week)
3000 Plus Followers/Friends : 6 Stakes per post/week.(max. 84 stakes/week)

Twitter Bounty Program:
Rules
Only one(1) Twitter account per participant is allowed.
You must follow the official twitter account: https://twitter.com/Quick_Ledger.
You must retweet and like tweets by @Quick_Ledger
(minimum 3, maximum 7, every week).
You must tweet at least 3 of your original tweet about QUICKCORE and use hash tags #Quick_Ledger  #ICO. and at least 2 of these hashtags, weekly:
#bitcoin
#cryptocurrency
#tokensale
#crowdsale
(maximum 7 tweets/week)

Twitter accounts must be cryptocurrency related, real and have at least 90% of real followers (twitter audit).

Rewards
500-1500 Followers : 1 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 7 stakes/week)
1500-3000 Followers : 2 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 14 stakes/week)
3000-5000 Followers : 4 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 28 stakes/week)
5000 and above Followers : 6 Stakes per tweet/week. (max. 42 stakes/week)
Where can I see more of this information?
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?
This bounty campaign will last until 20th October, 2018 . The QUICK team is offering up to 2.5 Million QUICK coin through this bounty program to help promote the up and coming future of Quick! (:
That's good news.
It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product. It is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors can be seen when the project quickly collects money.
Maybe you are right. I still think that with low cost, need a strong advertising company.
Advertising of course you need. But a good project a lot of advertising is not necessary. Investors already see the prospect.
I agree. If a large investor likes the idea, the team, the implementation, they can buy a significant part of the project without advertise.
This is a good project, I think this idea is very new and this project will be easy to collect soft capital. I put a lot of hope into this project.
Activity: 36
The project needs to war a better advertisement than a campaign bounty.
Activity: 54
Please subscribe on our website to update the latest information about Bounty.
Your company is up-and-coming and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market. The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on.
A great project and the team with it is fantastic. The project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on the bounty, and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be smooth and straightforward.
First of all, helping to become famous and successful!
Activity: 34
It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product. It is a good choice to pick this right time.
It seems to me that the interest of investors can be seen when the project quickly collects money.
Maybe you are right. I still think that with low cost, need a strong advertising company.
Activity: 25
This is a good project, I think this idea is very new and this project will be easy to collect soft capital. I put a lot of hope into this project.
This information will appear letter when it will be clear all the details of the token sale.
But with such a low cost of transportation, is it stable in the early stages?
Activity: 54
This information will appear letter when it will be clear all the details of the token sale.
Activity: 36
Activity: 33
The business team is working on their best work for the business, they want to improve the business and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone. i think they are busy now busy with ico
Activity: 35
How much is allotted for the bounty campaign?
brand new
Activity: 0
Is there a limit to which countries? What are the policies for users of tax services in countries that have not legalized digging?
Quick is going to be available worldwide! Quick will be a way to provide individuals with low transaction cost, using  a decentralized currency that will be available for the world to use and to use as well as a leader in mining platforms.
Activity: 40
How will the mining machinery rental cost for 28 TH be detailed?
brand new
Activity: 0
Will the user's personal information be disclosed to a government agency?
Personal information received from coin holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when QPC is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order. QPC will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law
Pages:
Jump to: