Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform] - page 6. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
If the law requires the company to disclose the user's information, the company will agree to share?
Activity: 29
I am honestly VERY impressed by the development of the wallet and of this coin. Also, I am mining it FAST Cheesy

Amazing!
Activity: 33
I don't quite understand when the sales start? At what stage of development is the project now and what are the plans for the near future?
Activity: 24
Is the bounty planned for Twitter and Facebook?
The project needs to war a better advertisement than a campaign bounty.
The bounty is a good marketing move. That it is possible to think up better. And this despite the fact that to pay tokens and not real money.
Airdrop can cause interest to the token but not always to the project. Bounty can be diverse.
It seems like recently, advertising on social networks like facebook or twitter is not very effective. I generally appreciate those projects on reddit.
I didn't say that advertising isn't needed at all. It shouldn't just be very much, very often a lot of advertising from those projects that don't have a good product.
Nevertheless, social networks shouldn't be discounted. Just not all teams publish a lot of news, so users don't actively communicate in social groups. That's why such advertising doesn't work well.
I agree. If a large investor likes the idea, the team, the implementation, they can buy a significant part of the project without advertise.
Activity: 28
I can do Russian and Ukrainian translation.
I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything. In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful.
If something is not clear to you then ask questions. Users will help you and answer your questions.
Yes, those who support the project will answer your questions.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
I want to know how hard cap and soft cap is will achieved? then what about the total coin supply? after I saw this project website I didn't find information about it.
Activity: 31
I tried to find out how everything will work, but does not understand anything. In my experience, if it is more difficult to understand, then the company will be more successful.
If something is not clear to you then ask questions. Users will help you and answer your questions.
Activity: 34
Very interesting concept, and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project
Great project with lots of potential to grow! Good luck!
Activity: 25
An interesting project with a functional exchange. I'm waiting for Bounty or Airdrop camp.
Activity: 27
I feel this project is very good in terms of design so that my desire to participate in it most likely will be realized quickly. I really hope this project can be more successful in the future.
What is about translate your website on Russian?
I hope that this coin will be more promising than other mining projects! would be great to see the project listed at www.icoguide.com I am reading their reviews and they are meant for me.
Activity: 26
I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential.
Activity: 29
Is the bounty planned for Twitter and Facebook?
The project needs to war a better advertisement than a campaign bounty.
The bounty is a good marketing move. That it is possible to think up better. And this despite the fact that to pay tokens and not real money.
Airdrop can cause interest to the token but not always to the project. Bounty can be diverse.
It seems like recently, advertising on social networks like facebook or twitter is not very effective. I generally appreciate those projects on reddit.
Nice to see such an interesting project with the nonordinary concept. As I can see everything done the right way, so I can only wish dev team will keep doing their best!
Activity: 27
I know the time for masternodes is about to come for QUICK, but when exactly will the change take place? Will the masternodes be easy to setup?
brand new
Activity: 0
Pages:
Jump to: