Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform] - page 5. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The transaction is fast and I hope I can get the more QPC coin in the future. I joined the telegram and discord group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
Activity: 35
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The project will be better then
Activity: 23
 The transaction is fast and I hope I can get the more QPC coin in the future. I joined the telegram and discord group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
Activity: 26
I really like this project, seems a good team over there and, until now, they are pretty good at what they're doing.
Also listing on is a big step ahead of that I think proofs commitment to the project for its future development.
Activity: 54
Can the owner of a coin be liable for a transaction tax?

The co-owner and the lessee of the contract and the equipment may be subject to tax related to the transaction. QPC is not responsible for any tax liabilities and does not require any representation regarding tax advice nor any tax advice.
Activity: 30
I'm sure QPC can become one of the main currencies in the world of cryptography through a community-inspired project.
Activity: 54
What is the warranty policy?

Currently, I haven't finalized the warranty policy, because it is in the Start of Containers phase.
Activity: 35
What is the warranty policy?
Wishing all the best to the team for the success of the Project, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
I want to know how hard cap and soft cap is will achieved? then what about the total coin supply? after I saw this project website I didn't find information about it.

Yep from the beginning hard cap was 3 million but after seeing nobody is willing to touch it the decision was made to lower the figure to 30 dollars. What can be said about supply, I dont know maybe 3K or something because its hard to denominate dollar in something lesser than 1 cent. 30 dollars = 3000 coins. I mean its hard from the logical standpoint. Though u can grind one cent into 10 pieces and make total supply 30K.
Activity: 25
Can the owner of a coin be liable for a transaction tax?
Activity: 29
Will the project activity cost be changed?

Operating expenses will likely decrease as a percentage of total revenue as the company utilizes economies of scale to leverage operations.

If profit margins are adversely affected by other factors, this increase may result in losses.
Activity: 28
QPC shall not be held liable for this information and this information is not to be interpreted as a warranty or guarantee of returns. The project may contain additional risks unforeseen at this time.
Activity: 29
Looking very nice protensial project. Good team member and good helpful community on discord.Hope this project will become a good one in future.
Will the project activity cost be changed?
Very promising project, I hope it will last. It has a good community, very organized. Still aiming for merchandising open opportunity...
Activity: 32
I support the above mentioned. Bought masternode through Website, everything went smoothly and quickly.
Node installed without any problems. I think the project has future enter the coin before it's too late
Activity: 6
Is there any warranty policy for the user?
Activity: 28
Which exchanges are you planning to list on?
I am happy that it is not a small exchange.
Activity: 25
If the law requires the company to disclose the user's information, the company will agree to share?
The company will not share information unless required by law.
Pages:
Jump to: