Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform] - page 4. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
How can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offer this kind of platform? Educate me more so that I can understand what your project is all about.
Agree with you! It's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team QPC has provided.

Don't say stupid things. Studying White Paper is an essential stage before investing in any project. It can not be that you want to spend, but you would not have time to study the project documents. For your part, it would be negligence as an investor. This is the basis of any investment.
Activity: 27
How can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offer this kind of platform? Educate me more so that I can understand what your project is all about.
Agree with you! It's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team QPC has provided.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Most ICO’s don’t have a real product during the crowdsale. They can change their vision and strategies. Securix has an actual product, and we need to maintain our mining facility for our token holders to maximize the output. So following the roadmap is crucial for QPC, as the interest of the founders are the same as everyone else! They are also token holders and benefit from a very successful mining operation.
The transaction is fast and I hope I can get the more QPC coin in the future. I joined the telegram and discord group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
If you haven’t already checked Quick’s white paper, you can do so by checking this link! https://quickcore.io/, if anyone is interested in obtaining more Quick coins, Quick has bounty Campaigns going until Oct 20th and will be giving away 2.5 million Quick coins to everyone that helps promote Quick! Here is the link for you to get more information! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44281050
Thanks for this links. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Especially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce QPC project and share the world how amazing this project is.
Indeed we can use this platform as a much-awaited business in the market. We shouldn't miss this chance as you said. Because with QPC we can surely trust the program.
Activity: 34
The transaction is fast and I hope I can get the more QPC coin in the future. I joined the telegram and discord group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
If you haven’t already checked Quick’s white paper, you can do so by checking this link! https://quickcore.io/, if anyone is interested in obtaining more Quick coins, Quick has bounty Campaigns going until Oct 20th and will be giving away 2.5 million Quick coins to everyone that helps promote Quick! Here is the link for you to get more information! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44281050
That is good news for the development phase of the project. Have the development team of the project succeed.
Activity: 24
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success.
Activity: 28
This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this business. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 29
If the developers immediately pay for listing their coins on a good stock exchange - then this is a very good indication of the long life of the coin. This can be confirmed by a consistently high level of orders for the purchase of this coin. I wish good luck to this project and a successful development in the future.
Activity: 25
What is different from the old decentralized decentralization projects that have developed to date, if you know about this project it will be more interesting to consider.
Activity: 25
I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential.
Activity: 31
Looks interesting. Experienced and responsive dev command. Will follow to the project progress.
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind!
Hardware project, seamless website, promising logo!
Great project among many! The plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him.
How many total coin is it?
I saw the value still low at stock exchange,.need one thing that make different than other.
Activity: 31
This project looks very interesting. I am one of the many that support this project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 33
Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the everyone.
Each day this coin making me follow it more than before days. Waiting for the bright future of it.
Activity: 23
The concept of this project will help all miners to make sure the safety and privacy of every transaction they made, I am also want to use this coin in the future.
The plan is very interesting and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be nice.
brand new
Activity: 0
Quick is the solution to a lot of problems that the blockchain community has come across of and is going to offer a great future in regards to mining, it’s 11X algorithms, strict security, low transaction fees, 95% less energy consumption, a great profitability in mining and much more. Quick is the solution we have been waiting for and and it’s off to a really great start!
Pages:
Jump to: