Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QUICK] [Operating the premier digital mining platform] - page 3. (Read 1961 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Do QPCs and coin holders need to comply with international law?
The coin holder and the lessee are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and any subsequent changes to the applicable law.
Activity: 27
What he should be discussing and thinking about is how long it will take him to ROI on those miners since electricity costs don't seem to be cutting into his overhead costs.
That is minus any downtime when you have those miners starting to go down one by one.
You got to be realistic here you know.
Activity: 31
I saw and searched. When I look at your project, QPC seems very interesting and useful to me, my creativity, my hard work, and my teamwork are all excellent and organized. I hope this will be a superb cryptocurrency industry in the future. And can benefit the Investors and Players behind.
Activity: 37
Do QPCs and coin holders need to comply with international law?
Activity: 26
What different this project from another mining project? I think this project will get appreciated if can explain where different it. thanks
Activity: 35
Very good! With the support of Smart Mining and the ability to switch to an electronic currency based on the SHA256, I hope this project can go further.
Activity: 28
What is the right thing about QPC project is that it doesn't matter to them if you are an investor or just a simple user as long as you participated to their team, you will receive a gross revenue share from their crypto mining operation. Anyone can benefit from their business.
Precisely! They offer unique features! Imagine, you will not lose even the value of coins is fluctuating! Amazing right? We should not miss this project, let us participate in their crowdsale!
What really makes me interested with QPC is that it is a cryptocurrency mining startup that wants to revolutionize the mining scene and has a perfect plan that gives its token holders a sense of stability, and eventually, a better ROI.
I know that everybody is aware of taking some risk when they are up to a business. But the QPC token is at the more stable end of the crypto spectrum. With their token, netizen doesn't need to worry about market volatility as its ROI is calculated on a year average bitcoin price.

The risk is always paired with businesses and platforms if you can't take em with the force and research that's needed in investing right?
Activity: 25
The mining operation of the QPC project has tangible assets that enable to protect you from exposure to large crypto valuation swings. And by this, you can earn a steady passive income with little to no knowledge about the complex underlying technology.
Activity: 30
They have great features and lets not forget the person making the ann thread i think the guys from the team and the token itself have great potential that will soon be realized just a matter of time
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
The transaction is fast and I hope I can get the more QPC coin in the future. I joined the telegram and discord group, the team is very active. This project will have a great future!
If you haven’t already checked Quick’s white paper, you can do so by checking this link! https://quickcore.io/, if anyone is interested in obtaining more Quick coins, Quick has bounty Campaigns going until Oct 20th and will be giving away 2.5 million Quick coins to everyone that helps promote Quick! Here is the link for you to get more information! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44281050
Thanks for this links. I will surely visit and join the campaigns. Especially the social media campaigns. I shouldn't miss this chance to introduce QPC project and share the world how amazing this project is.

More awful things will come when they finish the ongoing spam campaign and put an end to infighting in their team. Things may worsen if no measures against conflict termination are taken. Im frenzied to have u here and will be doing my best to help u nail the dishonesty within ur team of infighters though bear in mind, my methods are very brutal in nature.
Activity: 24
What will be the advantage of QPC compare to other projects? Can you help us understand more about this new program? What are the benefits of this project to your future investors?
Activity: 8
The very nice coin so far in my opinion. Hope very soon it will be hit on cryptobridge exchange. I am so excited to see it there. Good luck dev team.
Activity: 22
Most ICO’s don’t have a real product during the crowdsale. They can change their vision and strategies. Securix has an actual product, and we need to maintain our mining facility for our token holders to maximize the output. So following the roadmap is crucial for QPC, as the interest of the founders are the same as everyone else! They are also token holders and benefit from a very successful mining operation.
Agree! QPC is a new project wherein participants will receive a gross revenue share from their crypto mining operation with the use of their smart contract token. Our smart decision of supporting the QPC project is worth it. Such a great project is worthy of our investment.
Activity: 23
Will the project activity cost be changed?

Operating expenses will likely decrease as a percentage of total revenue as the company utilizes economies of scale to leverage operations.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
Activity: 54
With the risk of hardware and software failures, what will QPC do to minimize those risks?
To mitigate that risk, QPC will diversify the locations of its mining centers to ensure there is no single point of failure.
Activity: 24
With the risk of hardware and software failures, what will QPC do to minimize those risks?
Activity: 28
How can we be sure that this new project of yours is worth joining and investing for? is there any advantages and benefits that we can get from your team that is much attracting than any other companies which also offer this kind of platform? Educate me more so that I can understand what your project is all about.
Agree with you! It's better for the team to have live video presentation about their platform to let others understand more about their project especially those who have no time reading in this thread or the whitepaper that the team QPC has provided.
Correct! And this is also a better way or strategy to attract more people in joining or participating in their project. Because other people nowadays are much more interested when they see a live video rather than reading. Hoping that the team will grant our request. Thank you in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: