Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quicksilver (QSLV) | POS | Decentralized Uber - page 22. (Read 97681 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Price is too damn high for 5 mill coins

5k satoshi? Are you kidding me?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Well, here we go. Another one these damned things. She sent me in to tear it apart. Duty calls and all that.

Spent all day calling major taxi companies in Boston, New York, Washington, Miami, Chicago, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Seattle and Los Angeles.  That was as bad as it sounds.

None of that lot had even heard of Bitcoin not to mention bloody Quicksilver.  Thought it was some kind of credit card. Then I went on how it would need special internet terminals to pay and that value changes by the minute. Got a laugh from that.

The serious sorts in each city went on how even if their company was crazy enough to use this shite it would take new laws to allow it.  Everything a taxi company does is under rules to keep drivers scamming passengers, companies scamming drivers and all the rest.

Serious business to change that, connections to the Tony Suprano set and politicians, need $500 and hour lobbyists just to take a meeting someone major.

And into  this world will stride some outside wankers with $80,000 dollars (nothing at all for such an undertaking).

You teens think you'll be in Lambos on the back of this. There's a joke. A great lot of you will stroke off to the beautiful infographics and empty your bank accounts to watch it dump on trading day.  Do some research into ICOs, see how they go.  Maybe 1 or 2 might listen ...
Activity: 826
All is interesting!
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So let me get this straight.... This coin is gonna be to pay for taxicab rides? Or that's the idea behind it? Well good luck with that and hope you have a good ICO and meet all your conditions Smiley Happy Trading Everyone!!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Pushing real hard!
Yeah it does look interesting as a coin concept. Will be watching this for further developments. 
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think this looks to be worth a try. Can't be much worse than spending good money mining some other coin and getting ripped off. I'll buy some during ico.  Cool
Activity: 81
are you coloradocoindev?

Lol, I can say with zero hesitation that I am not the coloradocoindev, as further verified through Crypto Asian's POD and CryptoCertify.com. My personal twitter is @Sicarious_, and I also run cryptocurrencyeditor.com (which is currently down for maintenance).
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
Activity: 3
and what are your plans for PR and market stabilization?  or are you just going to step back and let it crash after the ICO is over because you're too busy developing to care about the market you created?

Regarding the stabilization of the market, successful adoption will organically create the volume and demand necessary to stabilize the market, and even push it in an upwards trajectory. However, until this level of adoption is achieved, the market is in the hands of traders and investors. Furthermore, QSLV was designed with a generous POS reward to encourage investors to stake their coins while the development and marketing efforts are underway. For our part, we commit to being open with the community and communicating frequently regarding all progress achieved! Nobody should lose money because a development team is too tight-lipped about a coin's progress, nor do we want anybody to dump their investment simply because they feel in the dark.

Yeah lots of other coins have launched with the same idea and have crashed all to hell right after the ICO, just look at $CRAIG. 
Activity: 644
are you coloradocoindev?
and what are your plans for PR and market stabilization?  or are you just going to step back and let it crash after the ICO is over because you're too busy developing to care about the market you created?

Regarding the stabilization of the market, successful adoption will organically create the volume and demand necessary to stabilize the market, and even push it in an upwards trajectory. However, until this level of adoption is achieved, the market is in the hands of traders and investors. Furthermore, QSLV was designed with a generous POS reward to encourage investors to stake their coins while the development and marketing efforts are underway. For our part, we commit to being open with the community and communicating frequently regarding all progress achieved! Nobody should lose money because a development team is too tight-lipped about a coin's progress, nor do we want anybody to dump their investment simply because they feel in the dark.
Activity: 742
taxicoin has failed miserably before. This will fail as miserably or worse. Ico? GTFO!

hahaha 250btc

hahaha

Looks retarded.  We don't need a separate coin for everything.

Still waiting for Milkcoin and Breadcoin............

Yeah I agree, you don't need a coin for everything, but on the other hand launching an altcoin can be a good way to crowd fund a start up, giving investors real equity instead of just a dumb t-shirt, but again making the service dependent on yet another coin is not really helpful, so how do we reconcile this?  NXT tokens?
Confirmation has been received from Bittrex; the QSLV pre-sale will open today at 2:00 PM PDT and run through end of the day on November 5th. Thank you for your interest thus far! Many exciting things are planned for the coming days and months, a number of which will be unveiled in the upcoming roadmap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
So today?
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Looks retarded.  We don't need a separate coin for everything.

Still waiting for Milkcoin and Breadcoin............
Activity: 644
So you want us to pay you 80grand to cold call cab companies?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think this one has really good potential to make it big. Even if its a stretch to get the taxi companies to accept it, this is the direction more coins need to start taking. Actually taking an eco system in the real world and integrating a platform in blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: