Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 28. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
great project free airdrop is good hope we will moon soon
Activity: 117
Activity: 60
I loved the technique of the ramencoin airdrop and the project of its. Really appreciating all the work you guys done until now and the best of luck for the upcoming days.
Activity: 72
I like remencoin because great Coin in crypto. I wish this coin is grate future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate success Good projects good team work.I really recpect all member team.
Good project and nice team.
Thanks for all !
Activity: 49
Interesting project.
Maybe you should develop marketing for real impact
It's the beggining you have Time again.
Activity: 41
Its awesome project and concept of this project is very meaningful because we will help hunger people in world through crypt world.I like ramen coin.thnx ramen coin
Activity: 42
I like about the concept of this roject  Smiley
This is the first ramencoin and it will be popular.

Joined Bounty Wink
Activity: 14
I like the concept of Ramencoin. Amazing Project with great team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great idea. I am sure this project will go to the moon.This would be a great Project.Well prepared team. Wish you all the best RAMENCOIN.
    Wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate successGood projects good team work.
Activity: 29
I am very excited about RAMEN coin, has great potential in project also team is working hard to achieve the good result.
Good revolution of crypto currency will have bright future compare to all other cons in crypto market. looking forward to have golden opportunities with very intelligent team....all the best ...always best wishers and supporter....keep the good work....
Activity: 24
Its awesome project and concept of this project is very meaningful because we will help hunger people in world through crypt world. That's amazing.
Activity: 30
I like ramencoin great project very good teamwork, I like ramencoin great project very good teamwork
future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate successGood projects good team work.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Good project with interesting concept.
Activity: 63
The REMEN coin first airdrop team & very nice working in this project... & very easy posiger to form, all user very happy we will goes to high dencity & nice opportunity in cryptocrency market....Thanks REMEN TEAM..
Activity: 99
I feel so hungry when i see your website  Tongue RamenCoin is such a good project
Activity: 3
This is very good coin, and the future of this coin is very good so keep save it
Activity: 13
that is god coin in crypto markint becous RAMENCOIN team is very god team
i really recpect all member team

https://twitter.com/RamenCoin2018
Activity: 54
Vist Now +/$💰💰💰💰💰💰💸💸💸💸🚠🚠🚠🚠🚠
https://twitter.com/EarnOnline389/status/977128433867247616
Activity: 58
Merit: 4
After 14 pages I still can't understand if this is:

- tasteless joke
- scam
- really actually something someone has come up with...

Anyway it's funny, but the majority of the mindless comments make me wonder if the quality of BTT hasn't dropped with so many people not reading projects at all.

Activity: 36
I like ramencoin because it's help to fight hunger and i think everyone has to give food for those who have no money to buy food.
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: