Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I think ripple will have a bright future as it has taken a long lead as compared to all other coins. It has became worlds top selling coin and a lot of people are now a days are investing in ripple and even some of the people have earned a lot of profit too.
Activity: 35
thug coin is great coin and good time,,
Activity: 2
idea fantastica, amo il ramen e le anime, non vedo l'ora che finisca la ico per vedere come anndra a finire
Activity: 46
Ramen Coin is amazing and lagit coin then Ramen team fast working and Airdrop join all user very happy we will goes to high density and big opportunity in Creptocrency market thans you
Activity: 50
I like RAMENCOIN.
It is my best project
Activity: 37
I like ramencoin great project very good teamwork
Activity: 36
 I.am very excited about this coin i wish this coin is grate
  future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate successGood projects good team work.
Activity: 33
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
I see Ramen, I Hodl. Privacy is key for coins to last more than a decade. GL guys.
Activity: 38
Activity: 61
this project very unique idea and Good revolution of crypto currency All the world because Ramencoin team is very
 Active and intelligent Genius Team Admin very Genius Good Adviser well design website All social media ID,s updates is detail thank you  RAMENCOIN (RAMEN)
Activity: 28
Activity: 38
Really RamenCoin is a good project and aims to fight hunger and this is very important and humanitarian regards to this great project Smiley
Activity: 103
how many threads are you going to serve up? i think this plate is full and its time to start working on what you have in hand and not try to flood these threads with the same thing over and over again.
Thank you so much.
Activity: 58
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Good and solid project in my opinion. Cause their roadmap very promising. I am very excited to see it on exchange very soon. All the best and good luck RamenCoin.
Activity: 63
The project seems good. Good taste and now nice coin.it will grow up and could be a solid project of 2018.
Activity: 75
I got this project the following interesting and promising idea,a strong team,Ramen Coin to be a very good project. The idea of Connecting the Gangs on blockhain itself is quite unique in its nature. This project should create a good market hype.I believe that this project will success.
Activity: 1
I like ramen a lot, so its even better when its put on the blockchain.
Activity: 46
very  unique concept likes proof of ramen techonology such good idea . congrats all ramencoin team member.  I am very excited
Pages:
Jump to: