Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 31. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
There are many airdrops on the internet but RAMENCOIN (RAMEN) has more realistic project and thoroughly professional approach towards crypto industry.I fully support this and  i am participating it.....
Activity: 35
Nice coin and great project. This [Suspicious link removed]d
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Quite an interesting project related to food. I have not met this one yet. I hope that the team knows how to raise this project to a high level.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Ramencoin is looking very good promising coin so far and I like their team work and roadmap also looking solid so all the best for future
Activity: 113
Awesome project... hope will do best in blockchain plateform...
Great team work having skilled people...
i joined this project
telegram username :@sapanmishramca
Twitter username : @sapan_123
Ether Address :0xa2870f6B4A698Ee8A6e251B701B446DA96245cD3
Activity: 13
Japanese translation uploaded!
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Great project, I liked the site and the road map of the project. I believe that the project will be able to implement all the plans
Activity: 47
This project looks good, this new idea creates coins to buy ramen deals and enjoy some favorite Anime with crypto current. Good luck for this project...
Activity: 29
Crypto world is growing with the multiple choices of coins and token which launching day be day increasingly and we are mostly collecting all these coins and tokens through airdrops. I have experienced not only one year but i am seeing the way of working by the team which is involved behind a such a good project and we are continue our support to the RAMENCOIN because i found this coin really unique idea behind this cyrpto industry.
Activity: 24
Very good I hope you are successful
Activity: 50
this project is a great project ramen coin.The roadmap is looking pretty good. they will be added in exchange soon. There is all potential that this project 2018 great team !
Activity: 32
Activity: 126
Good project In The World... l Iike This project...
Activity: 99
Nice project keep it up and make it to success to the future
Activity: 77
This good coin very good project I hope you good features
Activity: 27
Nice coin and great project. This coin high rate after launch exchange.
Activity: 16
Good coin and great project good luck
Activity: 73
 nice projact congratulations is seen that it is a very good project built with clear ideals to achieve great things ok  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 95
Crypto world is growing with the multiple choices of coins and token which launching day be day increasingly and we are mostly collecting all these coins and tokens through airdrops. I have experienced not only one year but i am seeing the way of working by the team which is involved behind a such a good project and we are continue our support to the RAMENCOIN because i found this coin really unique idea behind this cyrpto industry.

once again this we need this kind of project..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I did not see that the company was conducting a bounty, but I would like to take part in it because the project is gaining popularity
Pages:
Jump to: