Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 32. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
.I think, it's a great project with great team keep up it.
Activity: 19
Very exciting project... looking very much forward this ... very hungry to eat this ramen ..!!!!! hahahaha
Activity: 40
I like to eat ramen, I like watching ramen, I like to snuff ramen! Ramen has plenty of charm! Because it is a coin of that ramen, there is no reason not to be wonderful? I think that it will move very attractive to the viewer for the first time!
Activity: 42
I am very excited about this coin i wish this coin is great future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate success my best wishes for you
Activity: 19
AWSOME PROJECT
HOPING BEST FOR THIS PROJECT
WILL SEE SOON ON THE MOON (Y)
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Project developed with effort and dedication, congratulations is seen that it is a very good project built with clear ideals to achieve great things
Activity: 23
Ramecoin going good and  awesome working and also very taste yummi
Activity: 11
This is the project that i can recommend to my friends!Its great project!Goodluck and Godbless!
Activity: 66
i love your work progress . and your effort plz keep it up and best of luck .
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
Ramen coin project is a great project.The roadmap is looking pretty good.They have a plan for mobile app and they will be added in exchange soon. There is all potential that this project  will make thunter in 2018.
Activity: 54
i am very excited about this coin i wish this coin is grate
  future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate successGood projects good team work i hope best top 20 rankcoinmarketcap in year
Activity: 48
I am very excitet to participate in this coin. Amazing projet with the greatest team and comunity. This coin will be go to the moon in future.
Activity: 82
thug Cool, this project is very interesting,  hope to improve the information of the team as soon as
 possible..great time hard work  thug coin  
Activity: 132
GREAT PROJECT ALL THE BEST TO ALL TEAM THIS IS FUTURE OF CRYPTO CURRENCY   WE CAN BEAT OTHERS  ALLLLLL THE BEST
Activity: 26
Love the concept of this coin. Really interesting project. Much success to you all.
Activity: 61

i am very excited about this coin i wish this coin is grate future and also wish you best of luck for whole team  for grate success
Activity: 11
Good projects good team work i hope best top 20 rank coinmarketcap in year
Activity: 71
I Most Expected this Project or Coin will be inside of top 10 Crypto Currencies. my best Wishes for u .
Activity: 2
Good Project of 2018
Ramencoin is very cool idea of its dev and amazing project.. nice marketing concept..
Activity: 35
I like the concept of this project. Because Remencoin planning is good, if you love ramin you want to handle them because we have some great plans to make them. At this time, you can become a part of our community or send Ramin to your friends and family. In addition, RAMEN will be there at the time of your need when the market will decide to dump you and get a link to your other earnings.

We are planning to develop a mobile app, which will allow Ramen Scan holders to store, send and receive Ramenkoan along with lists of Ramen shops / restaurants, which include Ramenocaine and the people of Rimen Food. Do not drive and come forward.

Well prepared team and project. I love this project. I hope you rock in the crypto Market. And your plan is successful. I help you all my blessings with you....😊😊
Pages:
Jump to: