Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
i really like this project becuase of their team members.  naruto the most famous boy who never give up and goku the most powerful person. this  project will definitely rise above the galaxy with these two team members. way to neptune.
Activity: 56
Activity: 58
I think this project will be succeeded all the way. I hope someday RAMEN will become most precious coin. Eagerly awaiting for team details.

Activity: 70
I just like the well structured plan and the consistency ,i will love for this world class team to keep up the good work.
Activity: 67
I Love This coin.Their team is very much promising and active
Thanks to All Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1
Good project and the trend of market coin is rising
Activity: 16
Hello dear sir your project is very strong
I really trust your project I want hold your coin 2019
I love RMENCOIN
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
This is really a genius and original idea. So many people love ramen. It seems that many will be interested in this project. I want to know what your plan to develop RAMECOIN to be more successful in the future?
Activity: 462
Ramen is a Japanese word → Maybe Japanese will like this project.
Maybe you should PR this project much more in Japanese → get much more follower.
Activity: 308
Thank you for your airdrops, valuable projects, and many fans love!
Activity: 38
I Love This coin.Their team is very much promising and active
Activity: 109
Ramen coin is a brilliant coin in which the crypto market this project growing well day by day new members join the group Ramen coin team well prepared team and the progress day by day I tell my friends to join this project this is a our future
Activity: 45
Looks like a great project .best of luck great team
Activity: 112
Merit: 6
i can the greek translation if interested
Activity: 24
RamenCoin is an awesome project. Their team is very much promising and active.RamenCoin have the bright future in the upcoming days.Miles to go, RamenCoin.All the best.
Activity: 54
ramen coin team members are so active.i hope we will get lots of profit in future ,,all the best for future..
Activity: 141
good project,I would like to promote it in Hindi language.
Activity: 23
RAMENCOIN Going to successes.
Activity: 36
ramencoin name is sooo good!!!
I pray for success.
Pages:
Jump to: