Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I like the concept of Ramencoin. Amazing Project with great team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great idea. I am sure this project will go to the moon.This would be a great Project.Well prepared team. Wish you all the best RAMENCOIN
Activity: 87
Their is asweet airdrop cool idea
Activity: 189
Ramencoin is very cool idea of its dev and amazing project.. nice marketing concept..
Activity: 75
It's one of the most amazing community's the admins are truly there to help and answer of all questions. It has great potential and will grow very fast
Activity: 39
Activity: 20
I am very excited I hold this coin Long term
Activity: 34
Great Particular teamwork. In this project team effort is too much. behind of this project Powerful team so i hope ramen coin will be the next best token in 2018.
Activity: 41
Activity: 41
Activity: 50
Activity: 51
Ramencoin Very Good Token..Good Luck
Activity: 45
I hope is better then other coin
Activity: 19
Activity: 57
Best project in all ICO.
RamenCoin  project looking very promising and unique one. New idea on fooding project via crypto crruncy.
I Most Expected this Project or Coin will be inside of top 10 Crypto Currencies. Best Wishes with team. I Already Interested in this Ramen Crypto Airdrops.
Give to all 1700 Coins.
Activity: 69
I think, it's a great project.
Activity: 21
Activity: 145
I like the concept of this project. Because Remencoin planning is Well, if you love Ramen you may want to HODL them because we have some great plans in the making for them. In the mean time, you can be part of our community or send RAMEN to your friends and family. Also, RAMEN will be there in your times of need when the market decides to take a dump on you and your other alts get Rekt.

We are also planning the development of a mobile app which will allow RamenCoin holders to store, send and receive RamenCoin as well as listing Ramen shops/restaurants that accept RamenCoin and those that don’t and upcoming Ramen food drives.

Well prepared team and project.  I love this project. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market. And your planning is successful. I support you.  My all blessing with you.  
Activity: 94
I like ramencoin because of the great flatform they have,well just one thing i would expect to this project i hope this will last and one of the greatest coin in altcoin.
Activity: 113
For me the concept of the Ramen coin is extraordinary. This project has great potential.Best part of this project they have no ICO they made this project for people.They will distribute the valuable Ramen coin for free.The roadmap of this project is clear.The team members of this project is hardworking and very experienced. There is no doubt it will be a great crypto in 2018.
Activity: 48
#Ramen Coin
Amazing Project with great team.this project have potential,
the team is responsive and also a great idea project. project idea
are unique . i appreciate the team work,this project goes to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: