Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 10. (Read 44364 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
March 11, 2017, 07:13:06 PM
Dev gone?  Angry
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
March 11, 2017, 05:43:34 PM
echo .......... echo...........hello.........hello.......anybody here ?

Ah , now I see why you must go in the AMP thread, there are actually people there !  lol Smiley

FUD is too weak here, your motivations too transparent: RCHAIN redemption is good for AMP price yet you protest.  Quite clear you are shitting your pants knowing that a significant percentage of AMPs will soon be swapped for RHOCs.  It's OK dude Dor's premine will always be larger.  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  Cheesy

At least Dor earned that money, unlike some people we know who collect money, refuse to work, play bongo music, chat with druggies on the internet, and live off his wife.

Although I tend to agree with you about Greg, I don't agree with "Dor earned that money", for he did not deliver anything at all. So far, same thing as Greg, objectively speaking...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
March 09, 2017, 03:06:58 PM

Ah , now I see why you must go in the AMP thread, there are actually people there !  lol Smiley

FUD is too weak here, your motivations too transparent: RCHAIN redemption is good for AMP price yet you protest.  Quite clear you are shitting your pants knowing that a significant percentage of AMPs will soon be swapped for RHOCs.  It's OK dude Dor's premine will always be larger.  

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!  Cheesy

At least Dor earned that money, unlike some people we know who collect money, refuse to work, play bongo music, chat with druggies on the internet, and live off his wife.
March 09, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

March 09, 2017, 09:30:17 AM

money made by rchain promoters today =  $0.00 !

Your name is wrong.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
March 08, 2017, 08:13:35 PM
Here I think I can help.

How to get paid ......

step 1 :    Get hired by somebody that has money ..........OOOOPS !  

Lol

Be fair... Greg has a Subaru and his hair which he could sell to a wig shop.  Plus, his wife has a REAL job.

How can you doubt such a sick whip though?

Absolutely ridiculous.
legendary
March 08, 2017, 07:27:51 PM
Here I think I can help.

How to get paid ......

step 1 :    Get hired by somebody that has money ..........OOOOPS !  

Lol

Be fair... Greg has a Subaru and his hair which he could sell to a wig shop.  Plus, his wife has a REAL job.
March 08, 2017, 07:21:41 PM
If I quote you, you will start changing my posts again Cry
March 08, 2017, 06:10:49 PM
I noticed there aren't any retard losers in the Synereo slack today !  Taking the day off ?

I noticed that Synereo posted a new blog post  !

I noticed that AMPs are higher on higher volume !

I noticed that rchain promoters made $0.00 dollars today !

Quadruple whammy ! 

Might want to change your post there buddy LOL
March 08, 2017, 03:54:44 PM
Didn't you hear? You're man Trump is now in RCHAIN.

legendary
March 08, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
I'll be in Hong Kong this week to meet a few new partners.

March 07, 2017, 10:25:55 PM
Keep working hard , staying online, all for no money !

gotta watch this useless empty forum don't ya ?

Let me tell ya , if you and your pals drop this thing, it will just flat drop, over kaput. 

This thing is no good, its just dragging out , draggging out, that's all that's left.

the rchain "supporters" are just spending all their time in the Synereo channels because thats the only place there are any people.

Sorry to break up your FUD party. You're not very good at sock-puppetry.  You gave yourself away having a noob account, but posting insider information on the AMP thread.  It's understandable now that you don't have a CTO and the whole value proposition for AMP is now being developed for RCHAIN. 

This is what has been done in the last 2 months:

Whitepaper(s): http://rchain-architecture.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Video Updates https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSS3jCffMiz574_q64Ukj_w/videos

That clip art roadmap made by Dor's sister for AMP is well worth the $5M tho, maybe I shouldn't swap.

March 07, 2017, 07:51:15 PM
I keep hearing rumors about why this thing is delayed, maybe you can help to clear things up.

Intellectual Property lawsuit ? 

Yeah. The lawsuit is real like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2VJnjVe7NE
March 07, 2017, 07:33:26 PM
total pages: 30
total useful posts : 0
total newbies converted to rchain: 0

total earnings by promoters: 0

Pump it!
March 07, 2017, 07:11:39 PM
So we are down to just the 2 promoter accounts today, I guess the crazy guy took the day off Smiley

How much money did you guys make today ? Grin

You're right with such promotion skills, I really should be paid.
March 07, 2017, 07:05:23 PM
So we are down to just the 2 promoter accounts today, I guess the crazy guy took the day off Smiley

How much money did you guys make today ? Grin

The memes did give me a large amount of satisfaction.
March 07, 2017, 06:40:43 PM
March 07, 2017, 06:15:28 PM
The REAL history of RChain,  as written by its REAL Inventor , Vlad Z. 

https://blog.ethereum.org/2016/12/06/history-casper-chapter-1/

Here we go: search Greg in the post.

Wink

Thanks for the link Smiley
legendary
March 07, 2017, 04:14:18 PM
...you've lost all hope mate. I think you've hit the pavement.

Christian... Oh... I mean "SHADOW"... be sure to mention to the Chinese that you have been offered a "top secret" position in "US Navy Intelligence".  Take lots of pictures of PRC ships while you are in Hong Kong and try to figure out their deployment schedules to the South China Sea.  Don't be shy about offering people RHOC promotional coupon tokens for this information.
legendary
March 07, 2017, 12:45:01 AM
Right.. over 50% of the mining power on th BTC network comes from china. A significant amount of money that poured into the Ethereum project in 2015 came from Chinese VCs..

What makes you think BTC or Ethereum is "decentralized"?  You're an idiot.  This just proves that you are ONLY here for your own personal gain.  You'll steal, blackmail, or submit to the Chinese communist party if it means you get paid.
Pages:
Jump to: