Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology - page 12. (Read 139483 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi

If someone wants to sell, I am looking to buy REAL tokens. Min. 10k-50k tokens. Max price 0.25$
Once agreed we can use DEX exchange to close the deal.
Please contact me by PM if interested.

Thanks. We have almost completed our target. Now ready to moon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Do you think that june will be "THE month" ? I really hope so but if it's not going to be june, there's a hell of a high chance that it will be july. the TOP would be june of course and first dividends in july

I'm expecting the announcement of the launch in this week. My launch expectation is June.

:-) it was April...then May...Then we wish june...But to be honest I think that it will open on September/October because we are 4000 investors and they don't have buildings for everibody...They just bought one, to start they need other 5/6 (minimum) to supply the investor request. Without real estate investment the token Is useless and the price will dump to 0.01 Dollars in 3 days

It was postponed many time unfortunately. First the reason was low funding and then regulations.
But it seems everything is ready. And they have an apartment and trying to get second one.
Quantity is not important for me at first. One or two is totally enough for the start I guess. Because if the system is working properly and users demanding new ones, they can easily get.

I don't think it, because with 10 milions of tokens to allocate without concrete investment opportunities, the starting will not the best

You are right there is 10 million tokens but I think just little amount portion of that will come platform at the beginning.
At least I'm planning to invest around 5% of my tokens.

I will check too, all depends of the projects that they will offer on the platform, maybe the bests one will arrive in some months, but the think that you can sell your participation it's great, and I have to check how is the RRP distribution, if the price improve like the token valuation or will be just a landing fixed price opportunity

If I remember what I read on the whitepaper, RPP can also goes up is the property value goes up. I'm planning to exchange all my REAL for RPP btw, if I holded till now, there's no point on keeping part of my REAL

It can also go down with the property value. If you want to cash out REAL is the only option I guess, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Do you think that june will be "THE month" ? I really hope so but if it's not going to be june, there's a hell of a high chance that it will be july. the TOP would be june of course and first dividends in july

I'm expecting the announcement of the launch in this week. My launch expectation is June.

:-) it was April...then May...Then we wish june...But to be honest I think that it will open on September/October because we are 4000 investors and they don't have buildings for everibody...They just bought one, to start they need other 5/6 (minimum) to supply the investor request. Without real estate investment the token Is useless and the price will dump to 0.01 Dollars in 3 days

It was postponed many time unfortunately. First the reason was low funding and then regulations.
But it seems everything is ready. And they have an apartment and trying to get second one.
Quantity is not important for me at first. One or two is totally enough for the start I guess. Because if the system is working properly and users demanding new ones, they can easily get.

I don't think it, because with 10 milions of tokens to allocate without concrete investment opportunities, the starting will not the best

You are right there is 10 million tokens but I think just little amount portion of that will come platform at the beginning.

I will check too, all depends of the projects that they will offer on the platform, maybe the bests one will arrive in some months, but the think that you can sell your participation it's great, and I have to check how is the RRP distribution, if the price improve like the token valuation or will be just a landing fixed price opportunity

If I remember what I read on the whitepaper, RPP can also goes up is the property value goes up. I'm planning to exchange all my REAL for RPP btw, if I holded till now, there's no point on keeping part of my REAL
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Maybe, I think we'll see mostly around 10% yearly return as they indicated in the whitepaper.
I agree it is so good to exchange the specific shares any time.
Activity: 14

Perhaps, but I think that will be september or october....they have just 10 appartments and 10milions of tokens to allocate...they have to start the plaform with more buildings, because if isn't like it,  it will like a completly joke, nobody will trust and I will invest in a professional company that share me opportunity not just 10 apparment and 1000Real to buy 1 RRP. If they don't have buildings to open the platform what we can invest...or the people quickness will enter on the investments and the people that open an account after two day has useless real???
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 406
Even the volume is low, price is getting higher. Probably we will get some good news in this week Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to mention that we are days away to announce our launch date.

Plus, we are progressing in the meantime on next investment proposals to be put on the platform.

Plus, we are hiring more talent.

We are finally getting there. Thanks for your patience and trust.

Best,

Miguel

Thanks Miguel. Finally it is coming. And it seems that we can see couple assets on the platform with the launch.

Yes, thanks for the update! Glad to hear that the project is progressing and the long-awaited platform will finally be launched.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
PLEASE REAL TEAM

As an extremely patient and forgiving Investor, once you get the securities license, build your community support and acknowledge the importance of it. It is what gets crypto companies listed on exchanges.

The team has exhibited bad risk management with it's choice to not scale out of its ether holdings after such a spectacular run in ethers price in 2017.

Please stop being so hardheaded and build community support. Airdrops, freebies. Look to coins like Theta, Lala world and Pundi X. Your marketing has been so elementary it saddens me. Please start to market immediately once the license is approved or my tokens will be worthless without listings, as will yours.

Who will keep the community together? REAL team or? Who will keep us informed regularly? REAL team or?
Hopefully the platform goes live in this month and we can what they have been to on real.

It should be up to marketing and PR.

It is a nuisance. Facts are no-one will list them without a strong community. Something they have yet to acknowledge. I have been part of countless icos and can see many of the best founders always prioritize community. They need to do this once the license is approved.

Yes but we bought an Idea, they don't have nothing anyway, this is the First Rc20 token that is working like a Share of a Real estate company. It can be a great success or a bad mistake. If they wanted, they would have escaped with 800 eth, but if they continue to be active, it means they are working hard to get it off the ground....I wish so
Community is a big factor because is an indicator of the support the project has. Without any support a project doesn't have good future.
Hi Everyone,

Plus, we are progressing in the meantime on next investment proposals to be put on the platform.

Best,

Miguel

Thanks Miguel. Finally it is coming. And it seems that we can see couple assets on the platform with the launch.
ONe Social Network.
Thanks to you for your update Miguel, I'm really excited. Can you already tell us what are the new investement proposals or are they under NDA till you sign contracts?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hi Everyone,

Best,

Miguel
PLEASE REAL TEAM

As an extremely patient and forgiving Investor, once you get the securities license, build your community support and acknowledge the importance of it. It is what gets crypto companies listed on exchanges.

The team has exhibited bad risk management with it's choice to not scale out of its ether holdings after such a spectacular run in ethers price in 2017.

Please stop being so hardheaded and build community support. Airdrops, freebies. Look to coins like Theta, Lala world and Pundi X. Your marketing has been so elementary it saddens me. Please start to market immediately once the license is approved or my tokens will be worthless without listings, as will yours.

Who will keep the community together? REAL team or? Who will keep us informed regularly? REAL team or?
Hopefully the platform goes live in this month and we can what they have been to on real.

It is a nuisance. Facts are no-one will list them without a strong community. Something they have yet to acknowledge. I have been part of countless icos and can see many of the best founders always prioritize community. They need to do this once the license is approved.

Yes but we bought an Idea, they don't have nothing anyway, this is the First Rc20 token that is working like a Share of a Real estate company. It can be a great success or a bad mistake. If they wanted, they would have escaped with 800 eth, but if they continue to be active, it means they are working hard to get it off the ground....I wish so

And they have enough money to succeed. If don't remeber wrong they have around $21 million for just investing budget.
PLEASE REAL TEAM

Pages:
Jump to: