Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology - page 7. (Read 139483 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
REAL Growth Project & Token Repurchase program
Thanks to the excellent platform start we have had during the past few months, we believe it is now time to announce our strategic plan for 2019 to foster growth and progress with our long-term vision.
https://medium.com/@real_token/real-growth-project-token-repurchase-program-bc451e262d77

I didn't like this at all.
First of all I thought they had around $20 million, because they said they cashed out.
They said $1 will be floor but it won't.
They can easily plug in exchanger and people can invest with REAL, So adding most popular coins won't bring investors. If they can add low cap strong communty coins with exchange tool, that can bring new ones.
Things to write more but I'm not sure if they hear.

So REAL holders will benefit from discounted fees and buy&burn token, mmm we'll see. $1 floor was a promotion, Goat Master...
I don't see any news about the RPP "exchange" where RPP holders can buy sell RPP of the various properties, I was excited for it
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Thanks to the excellent platform start we have had during the past few months, we believe it is now time to announce our strategic plan for 2019 to foster growth and progress with our long-term vision.
https://medium.com/@real_token/real-growth-project-token-repurchase-program-bc451e262d77

I didn't like this at all.
First of all I thought they had around $20 million, because they said they cashed out.
They said $1 will be floor but it won't.
They can easily plug in exchanger and people can invest with REAL, So adding most popular coins won't bring investors. If they can add low cap strong communty coins with exchange tool, that can bring new ones.
Things to write more but I'm not sure if they hear.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
ONe Social Network.
Yesterday dividend and today Bancor, good things are coming. Now more properties are needed.

What do you mean "no more properties are needed? If that will be the case, then this project will lose its essence as a real estate crowdfunding platform.

Actually I wrote "Now more properties are needed"  Cheesy
Platform is working even there are many needs, and there is proof that people are willing to invest.
And if they can add more properties, I think it'll be easier to attract the developers to use the platform.

by saying more developers, you mean more customers instead? Or actually developers? So you think that they need to make a better platform...mmm I don't know, seems pretty good to me Grin. Only thing I don't understand is how REAL isn't being discussed way more among the crypto space, maybe just because people don't talk about working platforms?
Activity: 406
Yesterday dividend and today Bancor, good things are coming. Now more properties are needed.

What do you mean "no more properties are needed? If that will be the case, then this project will lose its essence as a real estate crowdfunding platform.

Actually I wrote "Now more properties are needed"  Cheesy
Platform is working even there are many needs, and there is proof that people are willing to invest.
And if they can add more properties, I think it'll be easier to attract the developers to use the platform.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Would it be wise to buy 1 really high end property with 50% of the investment fiat or continue to hunt for smaller apartment like rentals?

Which would be the best method to lock  up REAL tokens onto the platform ?

Does anyone think it would be smart for the REAL team to use this platform as an example of a working product and then conduct an entirely new ICO once all fiat is invested in properties? In essence they could showcase REAL as an template  of how they can execute a blockchain real estate fund.

I don't see any reason for new ICO. When platform is prove itself, I believe we will see independent developers on the platform.
ONe Social Network.
I remember that they will do a second ICO round in the future (or maybe I don't recall correctly and I'm wrong), but I don't see the point of bulding another platform and doing another ICO, as you can see it needs almost an year to build a platform and comply with the legal aspect before starting!

When you buy RPP (lock REAL) for a property you gain property's rights and you get rental income (and profit when they'll sell said property). This go for every properties so there's not a good or bad option
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Would it be wise to buy 1 really high end property with 50% of the investment fiat or continue to hunt for smaller apartment like rentals?

Which would be the best method to lock  up REAL tokens onto the platform ?

Does anyone think it would be smart for the REAL team to use this platform as an example of a working product and then conduct an entirely new ICO once all fiat is invested in properties? In essence they could showcase REAL as an template  of how they can execute a blockchain real estate fund.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Does anyone know why investment is closed on both properties? is it because they were looking for a number of investor only or what?

It means required REAL was raised for both properties, better wait for the future ones.
Activity: 7
Does anyone know why investment is closed on both properties? is it because they were looking for a number of investor only or what?
Activity: 7
Actually, I was more than sceptic about this project... but really great to see that the project is progressing and first dividends were paid. Listing on Bancor is another very good news.

i also have some REAL in MEW and no dividends for me

You have to invest with your REAL in certain properties on the platform for getting dividend.

I have like 500 Real lol, i tried to invest it and it says ''investment closed'' . whats up with that
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Actually, I was more than sceptic about this project... but really great to see that the project is progressing and first dividends were paid. Listing on Bancor is another very good news.

You have to invest with your REAL in certain properties on the platform for getting dividend.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Activity: 164
https://twitter.com/real_token/status/1024624793465774080

First payouts from the first property rental income have been sent today! It includes half May, June and July! Enjoy your ETH

Where is the info regarding the second property being paid out in 1 year?

Post link with this info.. proof is alway nice with pudding.

Anyone know how much the first property paid out in ETH?

I am also interested in knowing how much the dividents were. Would be good if somebody can share Smiley

https://twitter.com/mad4ark/status/1024762337721507840

This guy says he got 0.06 eth for 2500 real investment. If anybody can give more information that'd be nice.

Actually it's me Grin Grin. I can share another information if you want, minimum withdraw is 0.1 ETH....but let's focus on the other news, REAL on Bancor is a great news because it can partially solve the liquidity problem (which you can't 100% solve since many REAL are and were exchanged for RPP and locked into properties)

Withdraw from where ?
Isn't it come to our ether address ?
Activity: 40
I will look for my things and the GTS this contract you have read already.

Thanks dude
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

First payouts from the first property rental income have been sent today! It includes half May, June and July! Enjoy your ETH

dude get your things together and read the contract. the luxury apps getting built first.

so the ownership for the 2nd property are starting from Feb 2021 (+ 1 year of delay of construction possible).

its still a good deal to buy such a property in bangkok.
Activity: 406

I am also interested in knowing how much the dividents were. Would be good if somebody can share Smiley

https://twitter.com/mad4ark/status/1024762337721507840

This guy says he got 0.06 eth for 2500 real investment. If anybody can give more information that'd be nice.

Actually it's me Grin Grin. I can share another information if you want, minimum withdraw is 0.1 ETH....but let's focus on the other news, REAL on Bancor is a great news because it can partially solve the liquidity problem (which you can't 100% solve since many REAL are and were exchanged for RPP and locked into properties)

Good coincidence  Grin
Unfortunately I'm not able to see investor dashboard. So if you can share informations from inside it would be nice for me and others like me.
Such how much collected for each apartment, what is the monthly return, photos more and more  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
August Update: First Payments + Bancor
We are happy to announce two major milestones in our progress up to date:

1. We have sent to our platform users the first payout from the first property rental income including half May, June and July.
We are specially proud of this moment because it means that what we envisioned is starting to work.

2. We have partnered with BANCOR network as our primary liquidity solution. It is now easier than ever to acquire or trade REAL tokens.

We continue working on the RPP trading functionality, and discussing with more exchanges to list our token.
https://medium.com/@real_token/august-update-first-payments-bancor-ebdec82ff7eb
Pages:
Jump to: