Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology - page 9. (Read 139483 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
simply no exchange and no marketing... this thing is dead

big true

How is dead when they just released their product? I'm assuming that you're just a speculator and you don't wanna use REAL how they meant to be used, to buy RPP. It's very much alive instead lol
As far as I know - real estate projects it's long-term prospect, maybe they need to give more time and they will be able to remedy this situation.

What situation exactly? They have a working platform and at the end of the month we'll receive our first dividends, so just explain to me which situation we're talking about please

The platform just went live last month, so we can say things has just started.
And 2nd property is waited for this months with hopefully liquidty solution. And with working product marketing and exchange listings are more effective and easier.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

big true

How is dead when they just released their product? I'm assuming that you're just a speculator and you don't wanna use REAL how they meant to be used, to buy RPP. It's very much alive instead lol
As far as I know - real estate projects it's long-term prospect, maybe they need to give more time and they will be able to remedy this situation.

What situation exactly? They have a working platform and at the end of the month we'll receive our first dividends, so just explain to me which situation we're talking about please
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

big true

ONe Social Network.

big true

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

big true

There is a working product and we just got it. So it is just time for new exchanges and marketing.
And I think we'll see both in actively.
Activity: 8
New update : https://medium.com/@real_token/july-update-d96a9de43e74?source=user_profile---------2-------------------

New property is coming soon and it seems there will be solution for liquidity problem soon again  Cheesy

A lot of good news in this post, first investement already filled in two weeks, first dividends will be special beacause they will cover may, june and july, new opportunity coming very soon and liquidity problem solved very soon too. Strange that people are not shilling this platform, is one the few working ICOs lol

It is also interesting that still market couldn't reach $1 value as on the platform.
ONe Social Network.
New update : https://medium.com/@real_token/july-update-d96a9de43e74?source=user_profile---------2-------------------

New property is coming soon and it seems there will be solution for liquidity problem soon again  Cheesy

A lot of good news in this post, first investement already filled in two weeks, first dividends will be special beacause they will cover may, june and july, new opportunity coming very soon and liquidity problem solved very soon too. Strange that people are not shilling this platform, is one the few working ICOs lol

Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Real Estate was always the way of earning money. People are closely connected with real estate it is part of their life The blockchain will help them a lot.

I also consider real estate a profitable investment. This is what will always be necessary. It is necessary to wait, when the crypto market will go up
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Finally patience will pay, I alredy filled the form and waiting for Kyc verification.
About token price, now you're expecting to reach at leadt $1 value on exchanges? I hope they will announce REAL on Bancor for liquidity problems

They are mentioning 1.5m tokens on spreadsheet. I don't think it's just about Bancor and I don't think Bancor can solve the liquidity problem.
Can anybody share the first investment details with some screenshoots, I'm not able to see it.

Just bought every RPP I could buy, let's see how it will roll.
There are loads of photos but the most important thing is that there are loads of signed documents, I don't even know if I can take a screenshot (guess not). If you are curious just register to the platform and see it by yourself in my opinion

I'd love to see but unfortunately I'm not able to see. "sale is 68%", I'm surprised it hasn't been filled yet.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Real Estate was always the way of earning money. People are closely connected with real estate it is part of their life The blockchain will help them a lot.
Activity: 40
I am holding some real tokens from the ico, can someone post here about the platform, i mean what property is listed and what is monthly rental income if we invest lets say 1000 Real tokens on the platform? Detailed answer would be appreciated.

Four 400 REAL I'll write a detailed response.

You could DYOR and then write it for us and i'll give you a thumbs up high five.
ONe Social Network.
I am holding some real tokens from the ico, can someone post here about the platform, i mean what property is listed and what is monthly rental income if we invest lets say 1000 Real tokens on the platform? Detailed answer would be appreciated.

Why don't you just register and see it by yourself? There's a property in Thailand, the one they posted a while ago. ROI over one year, including rental income and sale is 68% (including are appreciation)
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Activity: 17
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
@real team.
I have 264 real https://etherscan.io/token/0x9214ec02cb71cba0ada6896b8da260736a67ab10?a=0x2ae65e827bfe254850a1afcc3d75b976e1b541c3  but i can't see it in MEW when i try to send them to trezor.
ONe Social Network.
Finally patience will pay, I alredy filled the form and waiting for Kyc verification.
About token price, now you're expecting to reach at leadt $1 value on exchanges? I hope they will announce REAL on Bancor for liquidity problems

They are mentioning 1.5m tokens on spreadsheet. I don't think it's just about Bancor and I don't think Bancor can solve the liquidity problem.
Can anybody share the first investment details with some screenshoots, I'm not able to see it.

Just bought every RPP I could buy, let's see how it will roll.
There are loads of photos but the most important thing is that there are loads of signed documents, I don't even know if I can take a screenshot (guess not). If you are curious just register to the platform and see it by yourself in my opinion
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Pages:
Jump to: