Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Real Estate Blockchain Crowdfunding Technology - page 10. (Read 139483 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Very professional team! I was trusting them and Now I have to say thanks for the nice job!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Finally patience will pay, I alredy filled the form and waiting for Kyc verification.
About token price, now you're expecting to reach at leadt $1 value on exchanges? I hope they will announce REAL on Bancor for liquidity problems
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
REAL Platform is Live
We are very happy to announce that our platform has opened its doors today.
https://medium.com/@real_token/real-platform-is-live-a84787b12312

Finally they are live. It's bad that we can't even see the properties before verificitaion. I think it'd be good incentive for news users to see what's happening, what could be the return.
Activity: 30
REAL Platform is Live

Looking good.

Patience paid off.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
REAL Platform is Live
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
blockchain real estate could be huge same with block chain gaming it just needs the right app will look into this one.

You have chosen the rigth time to take a look at it, platform release is coming in a few days. I'm very courius, like anyone else over here, on how it will work and if it's going to be 100% functional

It should be, because there will be property on the platform with the launch but they said they would publish the terms, after that we can see it better.

just give it some years  Grin
...so, the date arrived... And finally what's happened???
blockchain real estate could be huge same with block chain gaming it just needs the right app will look into this one.

You have chosen the rigth time to take a look at it, platform release is coming in a few days. I'm very courius, like anyone else over here, on how it will work and if it's going to be 100% functional

It should be, because there will be property on the platform with the launch but they said they would publish the terms, after that we can see it better.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello REAL believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of REAL at: https://cointopper.com/coin/real

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
You cannot compare the ico price. 90% of ICO are dumping after token sale. But in part that's true the platform has to start with the ico price and then after a while can be pass to market price...we will see in a week

But what about the other 10% ? And you're right we'll see it so soon, when platform is launched.
Some numbers:

There are roughly 21M USD to invest in properties.
Also roughly 10M tokens to invest in the platform between all investors.
The team has ~4M tokens too.
And ~5.7M tokens reserve and bounty.

The apartments they bought cost around 1.5-2M USD, which is roughly 10% of the investment capital.

If only these apartments are listed on the platform at launch there are 2 scenarios for the investors:

1 - The exchange rate is adapted, so all investors can participate and earn rent until more properties are acquired. Basically the rent will be quite low, because it has to be distributed between everyone who invests, which I assume will be most people.
2 -  The exchange rate is calculated from the the 20M USD and 10M tokens and the quickest investors to react will be the only one to invest due to limited properties.

Also is it known if the team will invest its 4M tokens?

I am just trying to find out the most likely scenario for the launch.
What do you think?

be sure, they will take your money.

sorry, what do you mean?
legendary
Some numbers:

The apartments they bought cost around 1.5-2M USD, which is roughly 10% of the investment capital.

If only these apartments are listed on the platform at launch there are 2 scenarios for the investors:

1 - The exchange rate is adapted, so all investors can participate and earn rent until more properties are acquired. Basically the rent will be quite low, because it has to be distributed between everyone who invests, which I assume will be most people.
2 -  The exchange rate is calculated from the the 20M USD and 10M tokens and the quickest investors to react will be the only one to invest due to limited properties.

What do you think?

be sure, they will take your money.
You cannot compare the ico price. 90% of ICO are dumping after token sale. But in part that's true the platform has to start with the ico price and then after a while can be pass to market price...we will see in a week

Some numbers:

What do you think?

I think the property values are lower than million $. And when I compare the current token value and with the value it represent there is no balance.
legendary
Well why REAL team is mute the telegram for the discussion? I think discussion in telegram is a great way to share and to spread the news. With 3.6k of member in telegram REAL will get more interest.

when do they go live?

I have been waiting for alpha for 6 months

We've all been waiting, they can't go live witout solve the legal issues and the development is ongoing.

There are legal issues? Price is not healthy due to its volume. Perhaps they need to talk on other exchanges to enlist their token? No pressure on looking for bigger exchanges like Binance but the likes of Coinexchange, Livecoin, Nova and others are good start.

Platform is supposed to be released this month, REAL token holders exchange tokens into RPP. The only thing I am not clear on is if the RPP tokens can leave the platform.

https://medium.com/@real_token/march-update-63eada97395c

failed promises is always the start to going into oblivion. who didnt sell now, is a bag holder forever

pity the token buyer, almost -500% lost
They didnt care enough token buyer value
They just care about themself
I dont think they will able to do something about the volume
Shame on them

Someshow they should solve that legalize issue asap, they 3-4 months. Hope it'll be top and they can do many things in the meantime, like marketing, exchange, development, user experience, property deals, communication with the community...

Building up a platform takes some years. Years of bagholding, enjoy - its already paid  Grin
Activity: 17
Some numbers:

What do you think?

In case I prefer that they will follow the market valuation, because in the future will better for every body. If they will fix a minimum valuatio, it will bad because they risk to create an economical bouble. If the token will regulate accord with the market, the eth incomes will decide the token valuation.

Actual market valuation of 0.35$ is award to the ICO holders after one year delay with a nice -75% loss in their investment.
Not bad considering they marketed Real as a estable and low risk investment linked to the real estate market.

That's why fair valuation is total funds/circulating tokens
Some numbers:

What do you think?

In case I prefer that they will follow the market valuation, because in the future will better for every body. If they will fix a minimum valuatio, it will bad because they risk to create an economical bouble. If the token will regulate accord with the market, the eth incomes will decide the token valuation.
Activity: 30
According to their whitepaper they will accept tokens at market value.

Hopefully they dont do that and place a floor value .. around 1$ would be fair

Also, dont think they have 21M for properrties. They have total of 24 and they said they would invest 70% that is 17M

But also there are taxes....

I guess we will all know very soon!! Lets hope for the best
Pages:
Jump to: