Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 74. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What type of Smart Contracts can be created in Republia??
it can be: renting a house, monthly payment for utilities, payment of debt and maybe fly tickets. If all this realized, it will be cool
if I don't know how to create SC?
Activity: 112
it can be: renting a house, monthly payment for utilities, payment of debt and maybe fly tickets. If all this realized, it will be cool
Activity: 56
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
This oversaturation of the industry with such a variation of one cryptocurrency undermines the trust of users in the blockchain.
I'm don't understand correctly. Why does blockchain technology undermined the trust of users?
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
If I want to add my project to Republia, what should i do for this?
Hello, thank you for your question.
To add the desired project to Republia ecosystem you will need to submit an application within Republia ICO Platform and go through voting phase among users, which is based on the layer of Republia Blockchain consensus protocol. Users can apply amendments to any subsystem as well, when most users consider a particular function as an error in the ecosystem, they can vote for changing or deleting this function.
Activity: 98
i think that Republia can give example for create and adding your project.
Activity: 42
copper member
Can you tell me more about your wallet?
Republia Wallet is uniquely designed integrated technology, that includes both wallet, which solves the problem of heavy wallets with 16-digit addresses, and an instant messenger with the addition of contacts that provides secure exchange between users of messages, files (stored in Republia Cloud X) and also provides an opportunity to create smart contracts with contacts.
If I want to use my wallet only for transactions. Do you have different types of wallets?
Republia ecosystem offers several types of wallets: 1. Heavy wallet (full node):
- with GUI secure locker ;
- with GUI full version of the ecosystem. In a heavy wallet there are a full node and a full Republia client, in which all the functions of the ecosystem are available, including Republia Bank, Republia  Exchange, ICO Platform etc. After downloading a full node, the user also becomes a participant in blocks confirmation, in other words in PoA mining. The ecosystem provides a version in which only a full node will be available with the ability to store funds, in this case GUI will look like a secure locker and storage.
2. Light weight wallet: In this type of wallet a full blockchain is not embedded, but it is implemented into site to transfer components of the wallet.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
This oversaturation of the industry with such a variation of one cryptocurrency undermines the trust of users in the blockchain.
Activity: 84
Republia Wallet is uniquely designed integrated technology, that includes both wallet, which solves the problem of heavy wallets with 16-digit addresses, and an instant messenger with the addition of contacts that provides secure exchange between users of messages, files (stored in Republia Cloud X) and also provides an opportunity to create smart contracts with contacts.
If I want to use my wallet only for transactions. Do you have different types of wallets?
You can create how many wallets you want . You can have one for parking coins other for daily transactions etc.
I thought if i have 1 account i will have 1 wallet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255

You can create how many wallets you want . You can have one for parking coins other for daily transactions etc.
Activity: 98
I think it's very convenient technology. I read that you can view the history of your transactions and all transactions are protected.
copper member
Activity: 140
Very interesting technology CloudX. Don't have to worry about our data:)
The technology is planned for realisation in 2019. Thanks for the questions.
It's mean that others can't hack into my account and my data?
Yes, your data is stored in Cloud in an encrypted form.
I think this project is very promising! A great idea for the team, which in the future can occupy its niche in the marke!
copper member
It's really great. When technology is planned to be launched on the market?
Yes, your data is stored in Cloud in an encrypted form.(Use End to End Encryption)
Activity: 574
Merit: 255

With the new blockchain technology no one can hack your account if you keep your private key safe . I recommend you to get more informations about security on google
Activity: 140
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: