Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 73. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Well some of the ico are scam but some of them are a gems . so better to do research and invest only that you are willing to loose dont take advice from the others do your own research.
There are some ICO now failed and the price of the token dropped below ICO price, but still possible to make money by hold it in a few month. Will be any times for that token going up and give profit, try wait patient for that. But there are some ICO was give huge profit like Wanchain, so need more analysis and strategies before put money in ICO  to minimize the risk.
Better to buy first some trusted coins like ethereum and bitcoin for investing here then don't post like that you don't believe in ICO anymore because there's a lot of ICO here that run so good like when they run AION here in forum and i earn big in that because after a month the price of it go really high actually also your post is not constructive that's all
Activity: 98
Learn how to invest and you will determine what ICOs are crap, and what are the GOLD ones that is so rare that can give you 1000x return.
Well some of the ico are scam but some of them are a gems . so better to do research and invest only that you are willing to loose dont take advice from the others do your own research.
There are some ICO now failed and the price of the token dropped below ICO price, but still possible to make money by hold it in a few month. Will be any times for that token going up and give profit, try wait patient for that. But there are some ICO was give huge profit like Wanchain, so need more analysis and strategies before put money in ICO  to minimize the risk.
You need to learn how to invest man. Wink
Learn how to invest and you will determine what ICOs are crap, and what are the GOLD ones that is so rare that can give you 1000x return.
Activity: 56
80 to 90% of ICO today are scam so investing without researching first is a mistake and will result to losing money and being disappointed. this scam ICOs have effect in cryptocurrency and make other investor doubt and avoid investing>Sad.
Investing in ICO is a real job that requires good knowledge of IT technologies, Finance, analytical skills, ability to predict the market
80 to 90% of ICO today are scam so investing without researching first is a mistake and will result to losing money and being disappointed. this scam ICOs have effect in cryptocurrency and make other investor doubt and avoid investing>Sad.
Investing in ICO is a real job that requires good knowledge of IT technologies, Finance, analytical skills, ability to predict the market
Hey guys , if group of people create new product or project in Republia ecosystem. Can they discuss this project ( its advantages and disadvantages) and should it be in this system?
I know that the whole history of voters is recorded in blockchain, which excludes all possible falsification.
it's very comfortable, I want to use it as soon as possible
this technology will be released in 2019
Activity: 42
Hey guys , if group of people create new product or project in Republia ecosystem. Can they discuss this project ( its advantages and disadvantages) and should it be in this system?
I know that the whole history of voters is recorded in blockchain, which excludes all possible falsification.
it's very comfortable, I want to use it as soon as possible
Activity: 112
I think yes, because in Republia there is a voting technology.
Activity: 42
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Today all people are worried about their data, means and for the security of their accounts. As for me, users who commit spam attacks and stealing funds of others, should be limited in the using of blockchain community.
What does it mean ?
User will have a rating in the system, will he ?
User rating will decrease for misbehavior inside ecosystem.
It can help the system from unscrupulous users.
User with a low rating, will lose the ability to park coins and participate in voting.
Will users with high ratings have privileges?
Hello! Thank you for your interest.
Of course users with high rating will receive additional bonuses of the ecosystem ( visiting free meetups, organized by Republia Foundation, reducing commission etc.)
Today all people are worried about their data, means and for the security of their accounts. As for me, users who commit spam attacks and stealing funds of others, should be limited in the using of blockchain community.
I agree with you ,
Republia introduces a new technology called Republia rating system
What does it mean ?
User with a low rating, will lose the ability to park coins and participate in voting.
Will users with high ratings have privileges?
I agree with you ,
What does it mean ?
I agree with you ,
What does it mean ?
Activity: 70
I agree with you ,
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I confess honestly I was never impressed by the company with the Russian team, but this project has a team with a lot of experience, I even participated in several start-ups that they implemented)
What type of Smart Contracts can be created in Republia??
it can be: renting a house, monthly payment for utilities, payment of debt and maybe fly tickets. If all this realized, it will be cool
if I don't know how to create SC?
I propose you to read their WhitePaper. There are a lot of useful information, which help you in all questions:)
https://media.republia.io/republia-whitepaper-en.pdf
Thank you so much;)
it can be: renting a house, monthly payment for utilities, payment of debt and maybe fly tickets. If all this realized, it will be cool
I propose you to read their WhitePaper. There are a lot of useful information, which help you in all questions:)
https://media.republia.io/republia-whitepaper-en.pdf
I hear that Republia provides hints and templates. Developer or user will be able to write or launch his smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: