Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 72. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In fact, Republia is a very cool project with its own technologies, which will further facilitate the work of all users.
what new solutions does Republia offer? As far as I know, new projects often do not present new ideas and technologies.
The large-scale ecosystem of Republia allows its users to make important decisions in the life of Republia and to influence the modernization and expansion of ecosystem elements. This opportunity is opened due to the fact that Republia operates within the framework of the "we-ecosystem" model, which, in turn, is aimed at direct, direct management of the platform, bypassing the relevant regulatory bodies.
Activity: 140
In fact, Republia is a very cool project with its own technologies, which will further facilitate the work of all users.
what new solutions does Republia offer? As far as I know, new projects often do not present new ideas and technologies.
Activity: 70
Activity: 56
Members of the blocking community are constantly at risk, providing their data and funds to various projects. Only in 2017 there were recorded several serious hacking, which resulted in losses of billions of dollars.
situation is clear with investors, but there is also such a problem in the market as hard forks. I've heard that Bitcoin's network of crypto-currencies has gone through a lot of hard forks, starting in 2008.
Republia say that users can directly participate in the process of modernization of technological solutions.
Does this technology have a name?
Yes, of course, it’s called Consensus. At the same time, consensus excludes all possible falsifications.
Activity: 84
Members of the blocking community are constantly at risk, providing their data and funds to various projects. Only in 2017 there were recorded several serious hacking, which resulted in losses of billions of dollars.
because investors will lose confidence in companies and do not invest their funds.
situation is clear with investors, but there is also such a problem in the market as hard forks. I've heard that Bitcoin's network of crypto-currencies has gone through a lot of hard forks, starting in 2008.
Republia say that users can directly participate in the process of modernization of technological solutions.
Does this technology have a name?
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Who can tell the price of this purse? And can you tell me about especially good functions?
One of the feature that Republia Group owns is that you can buy coins and you can park them in a virtual bank that gives you daily percentages.
And/or you can buy noda or even Masternoda and you can get very good passive profit as well
Activity: 56
Why do you think so ?
because investors will lose confidence in companies and do not invest their funds.
Who can tell the price of this purse? And can you tell me about especially good functions?
I hear, that Wallet includes not only the technology of the wallet, but alsomessenger, users can share with each other messages, files
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
One of the feature that Republia Group owns is that you can buy coins and you can park them in a virtual bank that gives you daily percentages.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Hey guys , if group of people create new product or project in Republia ecosystem. Can they discuss this project ( its advantages and disadvantages) and should it be in this system?
I know that the whole history of voters is recorded in blockchain, which excludes all possible falsification.

yes, because it's a really reliable system that protects data from hacking. it can not be changed, altered, because all actions are saved. I think it is quite reliable and effective.
Activity: 126
Activity: 140
I agree with you, it is because of such things that the reputation of the project will suffer
Why do you think so ?
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
You can check the previous projects of Republia Group's team. They have a lot of experience regarding cryptocurrencies .
I agree with you, it is because of such things that the reputation of the project will suffer
Why do you think so ?
Activity: 84
Why do you think so ?
Activity: 112
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I love this project! I am glad to be part of it...

Thank you very much, for your interest. We are giving more opportunities to be part of Republia Community, You can participate with our Bounty programs . Here is the link to our website. https://republia.io/mvp#/bounty

To join discussion you can click and join our Main telegram Group. https://t.me/republia_official : You can set questions, suggestions , propose strategy, developments and etc.
Activity: 9
I love this project! I am glad to be part of it...
Activity: 70
There are some ICO now failed and the price of the token dropped below ICO price, but still possible to make money by hold it in a few month. Will be any times for that token going up and give profit, try wait patient for that. But there are some ICO was give huge profit like Wanchain, so need more analysis and strategies before put money in ICO  to minimize the risk.
Better to buy first some trusted coins like ethereum and bitcoin for investing here then don't post like that you don't believe in ICO anymore because there's a lot of ICO here that run so good like when they run AION here in forum and i earn big in that because after a month the price of it go really high actually also your post is not constructive that's all
Sometime I feel invested in ICO is like a gambling. Be patient and learn more about ICO don't give up take the lesson;)
Pages:
Jump to: