Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 92. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
full of applications can be found Civic, its problem is that it does not have an ecosystem which they can capture, but there have only a card. If Republia does everything right, together with technology and the ecosystem, they can integrate into the state and business.

PS identity identification is great for blockchain

And what is the price of the RPB?
It would be very interesting to make a version Republia account for the computer or to the Iphone, I wonder how everything can be monitored in the application and not even open additional tabs, something reminds me of something like facebook where you just sit for days on end
Activity: 140
To be honest, this is one of the most thoughtful projects I've seen in this time, although I didn’t spend a very long time on the crypto-currency market, it's clear that the project is thought out to trifles, an excellent team, very beautiful sites and without bugs. Really, developers are very respectable for such work done !!
full of applications can be found Civic, its problem is that it does not have an ecosystem which they can capture, but there have only a card. If Republia does everything right, together with technology and the ecosystem, they can integrate into the state and business.

And what is the price of the RPB?
Activity: 140
Minexcoin it’s minexbank? And where did you read this?
on the site it is written, https://republia.io/brief  where Key Persons of the company
To be honest, this is one of the most thoughtful projects I've seen in this time, although I didn’t spend a very long time on the crypto-currency market, it's clear that the project is thought out to trifles, an excellent team, very beautiful sites and without bugs. Really, developers are very respectable for such work done !!

Activity: 84
on the site it is written, https://republia.io/brief  where Key Persons of the company
Activity: 112
Yes, the system was already implemented in minexcoin, the co-founders were the developers of minexcoin
Activity: 56
I want to participate in the facebook and on Twitter
Yes, the system was already implemented in minexcoin, the co-founders were the developers of minexcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Let me see if I get this right: bank in republia will act like a minexbank and pay interest for parking RPB. Is this correct? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi guys. Familiar all the people here gathered. It's nice to see how minexcoin activists have moved into this project. and meanwhile minex turns into a scam. Welcome to the new project. Although you are its organizers, why do you ask each other questions?
People from minexcoin moved here because it's another great project. But minexcoin is alive and going forward as well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 118
Let me see if I get this right: bank in republia will act like a minexbank and pay interest for parking RPB. Is this correct? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Hi guys. Familiar all the people here gathered. It's nice to see how minexcoin activists have moved into this project. and meanwhile minex turns into a scam. Welcome to the new project. Although you are its organizers, why do you ask each other questions?
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain

Republia have been listed at one of the biggest trading tracker and received the highest rating (5.0).

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________
 https://findico.io/ico/republia
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Dear community, thank you for your support!
Perhaps with this there are problems for each project now, they go into the real sector and nobody needs
Can you tell me how to register in bounty account?
you can do it here https://republia.io/mvp#/bounty
Perhaps with this there are problems for each project now, they go into the real sector and nobody needs
I have so far earned 15 coins, it is now the most profitable for 20 minutes to bet and get 1 coin
And where can he find application? To be honest, I've never seen where Civic used to find himself, except on a couple of sites of some kind
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Looks like this project is very suitable for large industrial communities, I think there are some interesting solutions to make company holders join and build communities here.
I am also very interested in following the development of the forum in the next few days, I hope to join this platform.
Activity: 2
Best Project of the day! nice work guys!
I have so far earned 15 coins, it is now the most profitable for 20 minutes to bet and get 1 coin
And where can he find application? To be honest, I've never seen where Civic used to find himself, except on a couple of sites of some kind
Activity: 70
And how much can you earn at all from the parking lot? Somewhere I have already seen this system
And how much can you earn at all from the parking lot? Somewhere I have already seen this system
Yes, but it's the only thing which is the same like in minexbank.
Pages:
Jump to: