Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 88. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Just never store your coins on an exchange. It is best you maintain control over your assets
Why not? What's the risk?
exchanges get hacked or freeze accounts, or disable withdrawals. even the most reputable exchanges have periods of time where the website is down,  access to your funds would be unavailable.
Activity: 84
I prefer non-custodial exchanges for my transactions, they're quite convenient. Shapeshift is popular.
Just never store your coins on an exchange. It is best you maintain control over your assets
Why not? What's the risk?
Activity: 70
I think that in the nearest future there will be no alternative except bitcoin
I would not single out bitcoin as the best, a lot of crypto currencies have a different, applied value.
I prefer non-custodial exchanges for my transactions, they're quite convenient. Shapeshift is popular.
I would not single out bitcoin as the best, a lot of crypto currencies have a different, applied value.
Activity: 56
What exchange are you using?
Activity: 140
What does BTC bring in? It's the biggest, because it was first. Now there are many other growing projects.
But Ethereum is the second most popular crypto. I believe in ETH
There are a lot of great coins on the market.. PivX, Nano, Ethos. my favourite one is DeepOnion. It has good gain potential.
What does BTC bring in? It's the biggest, because it was first. Now there are many other growing projects.
There are a lot of great coins on the market.. PivX, Nano, Ethos. my favourite one is DeepOnion. It has good gain potential.
Some new Altcoins have more growth potential but BTC definitely is safer for a large fund of money.
I`m not sure about RPB...what is the best cryptocurrency in the market?
Bitcoin fo course! It is the top and will stay there forever.
Some new Altcoins have more growth potential but BTC definitely is safer for a large fund of money.
Activity: 8
Project is good.
I read in the documents that with this number you can take part in the voting
I correctly understood that I can only vote if I have this Republia id?
I`ve read that you can not only take part in votings, you can create this votings.
maybe this is one of the reasons
I correctly understood that I can only vote if I have this Republia id?
They so want to count the number of users?
It's something like your unique number, as I understand it.
Do you understand what RepubliaID is?
Thank you for your question. Since Republia operates using the algorithm Delegated Proof-of-Authority (DPoA) + BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance) the network is protected from such a threat as an attack of 51%, because the modernization of the subsystems is influenced equally by all users, and not by those with more capacities at their disposal. When voting each participant uses his unique RepubliaID, which guarantees only one vote from one user within a voting.
Do you understand what RepubliaID is?
Pages:
Jump to: