Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 89. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I wonder how Republia is going to solve the problem of 51 attacks?
Thank you for your question. Since Republia operates using the algorithm Delegated Proof-of-Authority (DPoA) + BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance) the network is protected from such a threat as an attack of 51%, because the modernization of the subsystems is influenced equally by all users, and not by those with more capacities at their disposal. When voting each participant uses his unique RepubliaID, which guarantees only one vote from one user within a voting.
Do you understand what RepubliaID is?
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
Thank you for your question. Since Republia operates using the algorithm Delegated Proof-of-Authority (DPoA) + BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance) the network is protected from such a threat as an attack of 51%, because the modernization of the subsystems is influenced equally by all users, and not by those with more capacities at their disposal. When voting each participant uses his unique RepubliaID, which guarantees only one vote from one user within a voting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Each miner will need to use unique ID. And almost each coin holder could be miner from any PC or mobile device. It will be does not matter how powerfull is your device.
Activity: 140
Activity: 56
I consider anonymity is a problem. Lawlessness on the Internet only developing because of this.
Yes, but this is only a side effect. When money appeared - there was the problem of corruption. Everything has its drawbacks.
But this is not the reason to stop the development of such technology as blockchain.
What problems for example?
I consider anonymity is a problem. Lawlessness on the Internet only developing because of this.
Yes, but this is only a side effect. When money appeared - there was the problem of corruption. Everything has its drawbacks.
Activity: 70
Unfortunately it is. But you will agree that there is also a problem from full decentralization.
How would you describe blockchain in one sentence? I'm sure that blockchain is a future and I`m waiting for a real great new blockchain generation.
Blockchain is a technology, which can be managed and organized in a revolutionary new way, without the need of a central authority.
Yes, the blockchain technology removes the need for a middle-man. But in practice, so few truly decentralized systems.
Unfortunately it is. But you will agree that there is also a problem from full decentralization.
Decentralization problem will be sorted in RPB by mining  Wink
Different scams also say that you will get + 300% in a year. And where are they all? In one deep pit called "SCAM"
Yeah, I've heard about these, but I do not even remember the names. Apparently, they did not.
And who should we believe? How do you test the project?
Well, firstly, I do not believe in sky-high promises. I read carefully the documents, especially I pay attention to the existence of the Advisers and who their escrow is.
One of Advisers is CEO of Minexsystems. And it will be more in the future.
How would you describe blockchain in one sentence? I'm sure that blockchain is a future and I`m waiting for a real great new blockchain generation.
Blockchain is a technology, which can be managed and organized in a revolutionary new way, without the need of a central authority.
Yes, the blockchain technology removes the need for a middle-man. But in practice, so few truly decentralized systems.
Activity: 84
Well, firstly, I do not believe in sky-high promises. I read carefully the documents, especially I pay attention to the existence of the Advisers and who their escrow is.
And I look at the history and the background of the developers. I think that only experienced developers understand the market needs and only such developers can do great projects.
But what should talented guys do? They may not have much experience, but there is a cool idea.
Then they need to gain experience. Join the experienced developers and only then develop their own projects.
You're absolutely right. We have to learn from others' mistakes.
Activity: 42
And I look at the history and the background of the developers. I think that only experienced developers understand the market needs and only such developers can do great projects.
But what should talented guys do? They may not have much experience, but there is a cool idea.
Then they need to gain experience. Join the experienced developers and only then develop their own projects.
Activity: 98
Different scams also say that you will get + 300% in a year. And where are they all? In one deep pit called "SCAM"
Yeah, I've heard about these, but I do not even remember the names. Apparently, they did not.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: