Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 91. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Ethereum is one of the first projects in the industry, that’s why it's so popular. But the industry does not stand still, unlike the Ethereum. Someone will surpass them, 100%
For sure!. But there will be a top project that has its own blockchain and normal smart contracts, without bugs.
Speaking about normal smart contracts, I agree. Recently tested smart contracts of Waves - no shortcomings found.
Activity: 56
So stay on your Ethereum while others use normal things.
What do you mean by normal things? Smart contracts that always lag?
Ethereum is one of the first projects in the industry, that’s why it's so popular. But the industry does not stand still, unlike the Ethereum. Someone will surpass them, 100%
Activity: 70
The same seemed to me. Better than the Ethereum no one has proved theirselves.)
What do you mean by normal things? Smart contracts that always lag?
Activity: 84
Guys, who knows what protocol does Repbia have? I think they licked an idea up from some other project.
Guys, who knows what protocol does Repbia have? I think they licked an idea up from some other project.
Activity: 98
please dont remember about Tezos , they are deceivers
By the way, who else did invest in Tezos?

(I invested in Tezos, lost a lot of money. Repblia reminds me of this project a little bit, but I hope I will win this time. Who else bet on Repblia?)
I dont even know, too many projects promise growth, but in practice everything is another way round…
Probably there is still no price for a coin.
The technology with something like Eos is similar to either tezos

(I invested in Tezos, lost a lot of money. Repblia reminds me of this project a little bit, but I hope I will win this time. Who else bet on Repblia?)
Aridrop do all ICOs, here it does not depend scum ico or not, why I would not get tokens for free. But coins really make rare airdrops
There still it is possible to get access to the private messenger, only I yet dont know to do that
Airdrop is a deception of those projects that make tokens, republia has MVP, it's interesting
Aridrop do all ICOs, here it does not depend scum ico or not, why I would not get tokens for free. But coins really make rare airdrops
There still it is possible to get access to the private messenger, only I yet dont know to do that
Airdrop is a deception of those projects that make tokens, republia has MVP, it's interesting
and by the way, when the ICO cabinet will be available? now there is only a private round, I registered there and got + 5% of the investment in ICO
and by the way, when the ICO cabinet will be available? now there is only a private round, I registered there and got + 5% of the investment in ICO
Activity: 42
who knows what is the minimum amount of investment in the project?
Activity: 42
someone previously wrote about this or somewhere in the telegram said that what you park, you can then take yourself
it's something like an airdrop. Interestingly, I saw minexbank, they have a similar system, but I like design more in republia.
Activity: 112
by the way, and where it is written that the coins that park in the Republia bank, the income from the parking can be displayed?
someone previously wrote about this or somewhere in the telegram said that what you park, you can then take yourself
it's something like an airdrop. Interestingly, I saw minexbank, they have a similar system, but I like design more in republia.
It would be very interesting to make a version Republia account for the computer or to the Iphone, I wonder how everything can be monitored in the application and not even open additional tabs, something reminds me of something like facebook where you just sit for days on end
by the way, and where it is written that the coins that park in the Republia bank, the income from the parking can be displayed?
Activity: 112
And what is the price of the RPB?
It would be very interesting to make a version Republia account for the computer or to the Iphone, I wonder how everything can be monitored in the application and not even open additional tabs, something reminds me of something like facebook where you just sit for days on end
Pages:
Jump to: