Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology - page 87. (Read 45258 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This is a good discussion. Hoping to get more ideas from different people for me.
The less participants, the higher the bounty share for each participants - the higher the number of participants, the less bounty share.
Well I'm not t professional in Bounty, I'm still a junior member but my opinion is that, the best way to see if the bounty is profitable is by joining their community (telegram group chat)
Activity: 140
how to do it?
So.. a big budget is suspicious to me, also i check team and bounty manager  - if the manager is reputable, because reputable managers don't choose bad bounties.
This is a good discussion. Hoping to get more ideas from different people for me.
The less participants, the higher the bounty share for each participants - the higher the number of participants, the less bounty share.
Activity: 84
how to do it?
So.. a big budget is suspicious to me, also i check team and bounty manager  - if the manager is reputable, because reputable managers don't choose bad bounties.
Activity: 98
I agree to both replies. Don't forget about visiting spreadsheets
You`re right. I find out some rundown people stealing the identity of other experts.
how to do it?
You`re right. I find out some rundown people stealing the identity of other experts.
how to do it?
Activity: 56
I will probably see bounty manager and of course team.
Of course you need check their website and also see how much bounty hunter enthusiasts.
Of course you need check their website and also see how much bounty hunter enthusiasts.
Activity: 112
Thank you for interest to our project. You can read details about Republia Bounty Campaign here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-republia-no-more-reports-4754974 .
Enjoy Republia Ecosystem!
There are a lot of bounty. How to choose a good one that we are able to earn money?
Thank you for interest to our project. You can read details about Republia Bounty Campaign here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-republia-no-more-reports-4754974 .
There are a lot of bounty. How to choose a good one that we are able to earn money?

I saw that Republia has a huge Bounty campaign.

copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Republia: New Blockchain
I mean, there are projects that have already released platforms. You can store tokens in your accounts. If the part is left in the personal account, and the part is already transferred to the wallet, then the risks are minimized.
Which of them you can work using phones? always running and need some nice platform using my ipad or phone
CoinDeal.com supports mobiles. But as I know they are working on app for the platform
Thnx. I`ll try it.
I mean, there are projects that have already released platforms. You can store tokens in your accounts. If the part is left in the personal account, and the part is already transferred to the wallet, then the risks are minimized.
Which of them you can work using phones? always running and need some nice platform using my ipad or phone
CoinDeal.com supports mobiles. But as I know they are working on app for the platform
I prefer my own wallet but if I use any Exchange my favorite one is Bit z.
Your own? Have you developed your wallet?
binance, CEX.IO are the best exchanges which I personally recommend you.
I also use Bittrex, KuCoin, and decentralized CryptoBridge.
Why not? What's the risk?
exchanges get hacked or freeze accounts, or disable withdrawals. even the most reputable exchanges have periods of time where the website is down,  access to your funds would be unavailable.
Why not? What's the risk?
exchanges get hacked or freeze accounts, or disable withdrawals. even the most reputable exchanges have periods of time where the website is down,  access to your funds would be unavailable.
Pages:
Jump to: