Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 34. (Read 12684 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Is Remoneta planning to do an airdrop? So we can get some Remoneta since it is almost impossible to invest as it it being sold so fast  Grin

That would be great,to spread remoneta to more people,as many were too late to join.

I'm not a fan of airdrops, I think much more can be accomplished with proper bounty campaigns. With a bounty campaign, you give something to the project and get something back. And you feel like a part of the project.

What i like about bounty is that usually you get more involved in the project while doing all these various tasks.

Well their bonus program is "kinda" bounty campaign already.

Someone mentioned AMA recently,any news/updates on that?

I think they are gathering questions, for the upcoming meeting in NY this 15

Where do i write/apply my questions?

Welcome to send questions here or [email protected]

Is there any way to take part in the system with you without investing any money? Train has left the station to fast lol

CEO said that there might be anotehr round,so we are all waiting for that

But how is that possible if hard cap reached?They will issue more tokens?

We have sufficient tokens pre-allocated for the referral program.

How will Remoneta react on fiat value incease/decrease?Will that affect Remoneta at all?

No impact. ReMoneta is not dependent on fiat currencies. Fiat currencies are constantly falling in value, for me linking to fiat propagates the same problems we already have today.

Is there any way to take part in the system with you without investing any money? Train has left the station to fast lol

Now you have the chance to buy from Wednesday 8th, 10am... set your watch. Last time it went quickly. You may also follow the Proof Of Care bonus program, www.ReMoneta.com/bonus and referral program, www.ReMoneta.com/maitre.

Wednesday 8th at 10 am GMT?
Activity: 67
Is Remoneta planning to do an airdrop? So we can get some Remoneta since it is almost impossible to invest as it it being sold so fast  Grin

That would be great,to spread remoneta to more people,as many were too late to join.

I'm not a fan of airdrops, I think much more can be accomplished with proper bounty campaigns. With a bounty campaign, you give something to the project and get something back. And you feel like a part of the project.

What i like about bounty is that usually you get more involved in the project while doing all these various tasks.

Well their bonus program is "kinda" bounty campaign already.

Someone mentioned AMA recently,any news/updates on that?

I think they are gathering questions, for the upcoming meeting in NY this 15

Where do i write/apply my questions?

Welcome to send questions here or [email protected]

We have sufficient tokens pre-allocated for the referral program.

How will Remoneta react on fiat value incease/decrease?Will that affect Remoneta at all?

No impact. ReMoneta is not dependent on fiat currencies. Fiat currencies are constantly falling in value, for me linking to fiat propagates the same problems we already have today.

Now you have the chance to buy from Wednesday 8th, 10am... set your watch. Last time it went quickly. You may also follow the Proof Of Care bonus program, www.ReMoneta.com/bonus and referral program, www.ReMoneta.com/maitre.

Activity: 163
The concept was meant to solve payment solution but would this also handle large transactions and have a good security.
Activity: 124

Really looking forward to that.Minimum will stay the same in the new round,if it happens?
Activity: 186
I would like to join your bounty campaign,but im not sure about KYC,is it required in order to get bounty tokens?

Is there any reason you dislike KYC? It's better for us users.
Activity: 182

Use their referral program. You get 100 RET for each referral

Is there a cap on that,or we can share our referral as much as we want?

I would expect there must be a cap because there is a fixed amount of tokens for referral/bounty program.

Referral systems usually dont have any cap,so i think its the same situation here.
Activity: 266

I would expect there must be a cap because there is a fixed amount of tokens for referral/bounty program.
Activity: 137
I would like to join your bounty campaign,but im not sure about KYC,is it required in order to get bounty tokens?
Activity: 126

Activity: 182

Activity: 120

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
What is Remonet hard cap? Soft cap was reached right?
I think they will raise the hard cap with the new sale by around 100 k.

100k looks small, cant they make i more ?

I agree, 100k is kinda small. But you should consider, they have to think about the tokens economy too.

really? 100K is way to small  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Activity: 168
The project is quite interesting, but how long has it been developing? Do I really need to be trusted? I'm wondering if a private sale of tokens has already begun.

seems like the results of the sale say a lot to benefit the project - the community has reacted well.

True,interest was huge,i hope there will be more sale stages,so i can join too.Unfortunately i was too late..

Was there any update on an announcement from the team about possibility of another sale round?

For the moment still not, they are gathering support to open another round Wink

Correction: ReMoneta already has the support! Cheesy Trying to figure out what's best for their community is what's more important and that's what they're trying to figure out right now. Wink

The decision is always based on what the community demands.

I agree! Wink It's always best to constantly assess and reassess the market situation first, before jumping on the gun to soon! Roll Eyes Wouldn't you agree that it's good that they're taking their sweet time in doing so? Cheesy
Activity: 150
What is Remonet hard cap? Soft cap was reached right?
I think they will raise the hard cap with the new sale by around 100 k.

100k looks small, cant they make i more ?

It should be more definitely, 100k is like nothing if you look at hard caps of some shitty projects.Remoneta should aim higher for sure.

I believe that ReMoneta is just being prudent with their decision when they decided to increase the hard cap by 100k. Cool

By implementing a dual token system, precisely to allows its users to have completely stable pricing with no volatility and to give its users the best of both worlds, to switch into.Grin ReMoneta is addressing not only the shortcomings of cryptocurrency, it is definitely addressing a lot of the shortcomings of the traditional FIAT currency system as well. Cool

Activity: 134
Well if they release "too many" tokens on another sale, previous buyers wouldn't be happy i bet. But yeah, raising them to around 500k is "OK" in my book.

How will Remoneta Tokens be distributed? Who gets what percentage?

You will get RET tokens from their tokens sale... Then you exchange those for remoneta Cheesy

I see. As for RET distribution, do you happen to know how they will do it ?

10% at first, the rest in next 6 months

I read that too. But it's too vague. The rest in 6 month ? Is it weeky, or monthly, or bi-monthly ? They need to be more specific on these imo
I asked them on their TG channel, they said it will be daily. I would prefer weekly, but that works too i guess.

It is certainly good for project and us that it is done in stages, really like how it is being handled.

This way we can say goodbye dumping Cheesy

Haste makes waste, that's why slowly but surely is the best way to move forward indeed! Grin
Hello dears! How unique Remonta combines modern technology and a strong economy, allowing to solve the shortcomings of the currency system!

I agree that cryptocurrency in general is an opportunity by itself already and is definitely addressing a lot of the shortcomings of the traditional currency system. Cool

Nonetheless, RET is a cryptocurrency also. Roll Eyes But ReMoneta is addressing the shortcomings of cryptocurrency too, that's why it's implementing a dual token system, precisely to allows its users to have completely stable pricing with no volatility and to give its users the best of both worlds, to switch into. Smiley

Well, just in case you might not be aware yet on how to refer, you can check out the following links:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-sold-out-ret-remoneta-land-backed-system-and-payment-token-4812095
https://remoneta.com/maitre
 Grin
Activity: 166
Pages:
Jump to: