Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency - page 33. (Read 12681 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If I'm not mistaken,only 2 %of the tokens are reserved for founders? That must be some kind of record.

Are you referring to it being a small amount? Yes, but think of it in terms of how much that is if the project succeeds, and I'm sure they are counting on that.

You are right, 2% of a big fortune is still a small fortune Smiley and If they have the projects best interest in mind I don't see it as being a problem.
Activity: 266
If I'm not mistaken,only 2 %of the tokens are reserved for founders? That must be some kind of record.

Are you referring to it being a small amount? Yes, but think of it in terms of how much that is if the project succeeds, and I'm sure they are counting on that.
Activity: 153
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
ReMoneta has great idea,but what i think its the strongest part of the project is the team.Rarely you see such an experienced team and high profile advisors!
Merit: 5
You mentioned passive income for retailers, how you plan to do that?

What would passive income mean? Like a fixed rate?
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Nice project with team with a lot of experienec
Activity: 308
You mentioned passive income for retailers, how you plan to do that?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
So the sale is scheduled this wednesday. I hope we will get some feedback from the team on the progress.

Maybe it's best to wait for the end of the sale to get results as progress reports could affect the sale in the end.

yeah, result always come a bit later with some delay, it is pretty much standard to do it that way.

I have seen some projects have a sale counter on their websites, but I agree, that might not be the best thing for the project.

Problem with that counter is that more often than not teams are cheating with that,making it look  better than it is.
Activity: 280
So the sale is scheduled this wednesday. I hope we will get some feedback from the team on the progress.

Maybe it's best to wait for the end of the sale to get results as progress reports could affect the sale in the end.

yeah, result always come a bit later with some delay, it is pretty much standard to do it that way.

I think it will be over quite soon according to predictions so we will have results right away.

I have seen some projects have a sale counter on their websites, but I agree, that might not be the best thing for the project.
Activity: 154
Will there be any bonuses for the sale on wednesday?

I hope for the same bonus that was available during previous sale phase. But any bonus will do Smiley

Activity: 220
I would like to join your bounty campaign,but im not sure about KYC,is it required in order to get bounty tokens?

Is there any reason you dislike KYC? It's better for us users.
Sometimes KYC can be a long process and can drag on.I had issue with Dfinity for example.
Activity: 212
Will there be any bonuses for the sale on wednesday?
Activity: 166
How will Remoneta actually make money and be profitable?
Activity: 187
What is the price of a Remoneta for this sale on Wednesday?

Is Remoneta planning to do an airdrop? So we can get some Remoneta since it is almost impossible to invest as it it being sold so fast  Grin

That would be great,to spread remoneta to more people,as many were too late to join.

I'm not a fan of airdrops, I think much more can be accomplished with proper bounty campaigns. With a bounty campaign, you give something to the project and get something back. And you feel like a part of the project.

What i like about bounty is that usually you get more involved in the project while doing all these various tasks.

Well their bonus program is "kinda" bounty campaign already.

Someone mentioned AMA recently,any news/updates on that?

I think they are gathering questions, for the upcoming meeting in NY this 15

Where do i write/apply my questions?

Welcome to send questions here or [email protected]

Is there any way to take part in the system with you without investing any money? Train has left the station to fast lol

CEO said that there might be anotehr round,so we are all waiting for that

But how is that possible if hard cap reached?They will issue more tokens?

We have sufficient tokens pre-allocated for the referral program.

How will Remoneta react on fiat value incease/decrease?Will that affect Remoneta at all?

No impact. ReMoneta is not dependent on fiat currencies. Fiat currencies are constantly falling in value, for me linking to fiat propagates the same problems we already have today.

Is there any way to take part in the system with you without investing any money? Train has left the station to fast lol

Now you have the chance to buy from Wednesday 8th, 10am... set your watch. Last time it went quickly. You may also follow the Proof Of Care bonus program, www.ReMoneta.com/bonus and referral program, www.ReMoneta.com/maitre.

Can you possibly share  how many tokens were allocated?
Activity: 95
Can you please share more info about this incoming sale, stuff like minimum amount, bonus, supply?
Pages:
Jump to: