Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RHINOHORNS [CPU/GPU HYBRID] SAVE THE RHINO! LAUNCHED! - page 17. (Read 28920 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If anyone has suggestions on the coins image, such as what they want rhinohorns to represent, let me know. Input is appreciated.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
i managed to get a blockexplorer up on my  server, aswell as the blockcrawler: Now you can check address balances, inputs and outputs.

rhinohornexplorertk:4111/chain/Rhinohorn

good job!
i managed to get a blockexplorer up on my  server, aswell as the blockcrawler: Now you can check address balances, inputs and outputs.

rhinohornexplorertk:4111/chain/Rhinohorn

Note: you will need to recieve coins before the blockexplorer can see your address.

http://i.imgur.com/35lYJyV.png
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
{
"blocks" : 4498,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00097655,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 985,
"networkhashps" : 73876,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
can i use old wallet??i still can mine with my old wallet??
the new wallet still not sync??..

I recommend you upgrade your wallet.
Follow these instructions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5738388

The wallet not syncing is normal, you can still cpu mine and trade coins. Once 24200 blocks have been mined you will be 100% in sync.
i will use..how long does it take to mine 24200..2 days more??..is there any plant to add to exchage or pump this coin...i really hope this coin can have profitable to  mine..
Thats how many connections my rhinhornd client has connected with, it may not reflect the whole network.

I have been giving away coins to anyone that has asked but i may find another approach.

When there is a giveaway i will tell about it in other forums. Or when i get home and see how much i have mined i might put on my own giveaway up on some other forums.

bitcointalk doesn't allow giveaways anymore, they have banned it.

I recommend you upgrade your wallet.
Follow these instructions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5738388

The wallet not syncing is normal, you can still cpu mine and trade coins. Once 24200 blocks have been mined you will be 100% in sync.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Thats how many connections my rhinhornd client has connected with, it may not reflect the whole network.

I have been giving away coins to anyone that has asked but i may find another approach.

When there is a giveaway i will tell about it in other forums. Or when i get home and see how much i have mined i might put on my own giveaway up on some other forums.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

After chaning the rpcport i managed to get a blockCrawler going on my vps: rhinohornblockstk (bitcointalk keeps saying its a suspicious link so i cant post the exact url link)

Smiley

Nice. Good work. It shows in the picture 37 connections. So is that how many miners are online? I think this is long term coin since there is not that much attention since this cant be mined with gpu just yet. Is there going to be a giveaway? I think we could draw some attention with that now when this is launched..
Difficulty has gone up, so there is no problem with difficulty being stuck at 0.00024
After chaning the rpcport i managed to get a blockCrawler going on my vps: rhinohornblockstk (bitcointalk keeps saying its a suspicious link so i cant post the exact url link)

Smiley

http://i.imgur.com/IfmyCFh.png
This seems to be very nice coin. I like the fact that gpus cant attack just yet. But i have a problem. I left my machine mining in old wallet at home and i am at work. I could maybe fix it thru team viewer in couple hours but my question is that what is the worst that can happen in two hours? What about in next 10 hours? Thanks. Don't want to lose my over 30k coins... Cheesy

There is no problem, just delete your files in C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Rhinohorn, but don't delete the wallet.dat. Then just start the new client.

Yes i understand this. But what could happen if i dont do it in next 10 hours since i'm working now and my computer is still mining with the old wallet. Thanks for your answer.

We are still on the same blockchain, so your client will just re-sync and catch up to the network and your balance will be updated.
This seems to be very nice coin. I like the fact that gpus cant attack just yet. But i have a problem. I left my machine mining in old wallet at home and i am at work. I could maybe fix it thru team viewer in couple hours but my question is that what is the worst that can happen in two hours? What about in next 10 hours? Thanks. Don't want to lose my over 30k coins... Cheesy

There is no problem, just delete your files in C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Rhinohorn, but don't delete the wallet.dat. Then just start the new client.

Yes i understand this. But what could happen if i dont do it in next 10 hours since i'm working now and my computer is still mining with the old wallet. Thanks for your answer.

That's cool!  Cheesy

hey, thanks for supporting the network, i really appreciate it.
Activity: 32
Where is pools? Huh
we need pool.
Pages:
Jump to: